ZX9-R FORUM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Spyball Alarm Replacement parts

May 14 2003 at 12:44 AM
No score for this post
Fergus O'Carroll  (Login Fergusocmp)

I recently purchased a second hand BMW motorcycle in Dublin that was fitted with a Spyball alarm. The alarm has stopped functioning and the BMW dealer will not entertain any replacement of the Spyball under warranty. And I'm not paying the 750 Euros for a BMW alarm! Can I purchase a control unit with zappers as replacement parts? I am presuming that my wiring loom is completely in tact. The only details as to model of the existing alarm are the sticker numbers on the unit itself. There are:
AM/8510-GB
12AM8510GB
Spyball italy
3280 CE 930

The Bike is a 2000 model so I am presuming that the alarm is of the same vintage. Any help appreciated

Best wishes

Fergus O'Carroll

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Spyball Alarm Replacement parts

No score for this post
May 14 2003, 12:33 PM 

I think your shafted. Spyball are out of business. My alarm also stopped working and despite long and hard attempts to find someone who knew the system, I ended up haveing to remove it. Even the original installer wasn't interested!

terry
(no login)

Spyball

No score for this post
May 18 2003, 2:10 PM 

Hi
Could you give me an idea of how to remove the spyball alarm? I have a 140 and would like take it off the bike.

Terry

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

sdlogo.gif (5379 bytes)