Sports R4U - 2001 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2002 and Younger. ]

Return to Index  

Re: 97A Clarkson

April 6 2012 at 5:39 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to 97A Clarkson

My son got grief from our coach this year, and for the most part he earned it and dealt with it fine. Obviously others didn't have as good as a time. At least this year we got some points in the post season, which was never done before.

My son will probably play somewhere else next year, but only because he wants to play with his friends which is typical at this age. He may not make those other teams, if not we'll be back with CL.

There were some real nutbar parents on this team this year and I suspect that they are the ones behind this negativity. Referring to MP as a better coach is laughable, unless you want a puppet coach and your problems this year was because the new guy had expectations. I just wish the idiot behind these stupid posts would stop as anyone from this team looking to move on will be viewed as a troublemaker now.

There are only a few that would be able to reference MP, so it can only be 2 or 3 families here. Adding the bullshit about the best coaches being in the stands narrows it down to the 2 families with dads in the stands that were on the bench last year. I will miss neither of them.

Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement