Sports R4U - 2001 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2002 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

97 aaa NYR

December 1 2011 at 10:19 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

What happened to MM ?

AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 97 aaa NYR

December 1 2011, 10:32 PM 

Ask him next time you see him troll

Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 12:18 AM 

ok

Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 10:41 AM 

So is this the new JRC thread since they deleted the other one ... again wink.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 10:51 AM 

Nope it's your very own

Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 6:59 PM 

Will they win a game this season ?

Anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 10:58 PM 

MM pissed off his son was cut from NYR team.

anonymous
(no login)

December 2 2011, 11:10 PM 

mm a real great guy, fk everybody over, good buy clown.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 12:49 AM 

congrats NYR on your second non-loss of the year, against the nats, no less. good job.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 1:07 AM 

leave them alone - does it make you better to pick on kids who are struggling all season?

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 8:48 AM 

it is not the team, the organization is a joke, lots of choices, bad picks. Team would be midpack AA

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 9:41 AM 

1653 North York Rangers 4 Toronto Young Nationals 4 Fri Dec 2, 2011 9:00 PM Herbert Carnegie

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 11:18 AM 

1249 here - sorry, I actually meant it as a compliment, but re-reading it, it sounds sarcastic, which was not my intent. We've been on struggling teams before, and it's tough, so to tie the Nats is a good accomplishment, and hopefully you can build on it. Just not against us wink.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 12:29 PM 

Oh, sorry for jumping on you then. I don't have a kid on NYR but there are people who like to bash them, call them a train wreck etc. There are even parents on that team who are bashing other kids on the SAME team, saying they are not trying hard enough or taking it seriously enough. I'm guessing its the existing parents putting down the aa kids who joined this year. Good luck to them all, - they are just kids

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 5:22 PM 

with facial hair and have many legal rights

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 6:26 PM 

Its a AAA team that plays like a AA team, way to many reg AA players on this team sorry but the blank hurts!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 6:37 PM 

Problem with NYR is not the kids; it is the parents who think their kids are still AAA and need to keep them in AAA so they may have a chance to be drafted which is reckless. Put your kids in AA where they belong and let them have some fun by scoring and winning games.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 6:58 PM 

Heard coaches looking for a whole new team. May only keep a few if they can play with the new players. Should be fun to see who will go there with the new coaches. They are good but can they get players? If not team will fold.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 7:13 PM 

Ya right, some of the parents spear heading this new team are the ones that should be playing AA

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 7:28 PM 

Spear heading?????? Whole new team! No one going back there. Team is an empty void. I heard they are looking for all new players NO SPEAR HEADING!!! NO ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SPEAR AMYTHING.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 9:25 PM 

Once you get the blinded, arrogent parents to realize what really is the course to follow - leave and recognize johnny should be aa - then you have a chance.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 3 2011, 9:26 PM 

a few couldt make a top 10 AA team.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 7 2011, 2:10 PM 

There are only four AAA kids on this team....One D and three forwards....

Anonymous
(no login)

December 7 2011, 2:15 PM 

Why so much banter about this team? Milton AA would kick their a$$es.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 7 2011, 2:17 PM 

They don't have a great scouting cast!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

December 8 2011, 9:27 AM 

Any coaching changes for this team for MM year?

Anonymous
(no login)

December 8 2011, 10:19 AM 

Only hockey school (owners) insructors need apply.

Anonymous
(no login)

December 13 2011, 2:26 PM 

How many spots open ? and what positions ?

Anonymous
(no login)

December 13 2011, 3:28 PM 

'97 AAA Rangers.....now that's a good one...

Anonymous
(no login)

December 13 2011, 3:49 PM 

you caught that eh

Anonymous
(no login)

97 aaa NYR

December 14 2011, 3:52 PM 

FU A**H***!

Next year whole different team!

Anonymous
(no login)

December 14 2011, 5:30 PM 

An eye for an eye (wink)

Anonymous
(no login)

December 14 2011, 5:33 PM 

worse next year

Anonymous
(no login)

January 4 2012, 2:16 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

January 5 2012, 12:33 PM 

top players all committed to the jrc

Anonymous
(no login)

January 5 2012, 1:21 PM 

Top players? I guess that's a relative term. But good luck with the shitshow that is JRC.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 5 2012, 1:41 PM 

Who are the top players?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 5 2012, 2:14 PM 

exactly, are there any, but jrc recruiting should tell you something about jrc

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 9:02 AM 

who are they after

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 2:00 PM 

there are a couple decent hockey players on this team who are definitely AAA quality, who i think would do quite well on a better team, hopefully they get the chance next season, if they want it. the other kids are trying hard, will definitely give them that. you guys have the hardest schedule of all teams going down the stretch, hope you can upset one of them for a W - maybe JRC tomorrow - you deserve it.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 2:12 PM 

I love to see JRC lose.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 20 2012, 9:45 AM 

Bring back MM

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 3:10 PM 

whats up with this team? are serious for next year?
we heard that some vk and marlie kids are going and that this coach pm is the real deal

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 3:16 PM 

LOL, ya, all the best kids want to play for the shittiest team in the loop. Give your head a shake.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 6:46 PM 

who is pm?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 7:38 PM 

Peter miller is the real deal. Check him out. Coached many of the best players out there. Best minor hockey coach. Unfortunately he did not pick this team and is changing everyone next year. He will pick aaa players and drop all the AA players. Spoke to him and I hope my kid will play for him. Team should do better with some real players and proven coach. Should be top 6 next year. Maybe top 5.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 7:43 PM 

Yeah right pal just like DMF

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 8:29 PM 

No, they'll definitely be #1 next year. All the best kids from Marlies, Rebels, Titans, Kings and Wings have already committed to NYR for next year, cuz there's nothing like making a big leap of faith to a shit organization going into their draft year. Fuck yer stupid.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 8:48 PM 

Teams are not crap players make a team. Look at the kings, they were a joke until RO took over. Same with the titans. Peter miller has had no less than 10 players drafted in every team he has coached. There is no way anyone on this team will be drafted. He is going to change everyone on this team. That's why he is in for next year. No leap of faith. He will hand pick players and give them a shot. He is connected. If your looking for a change and good coaching this is a good team to consider. But only if he changes everyone. I checked him out. He has coached some of the best.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 9:32 PM 

Are you on fucking crack!? No good AAA player is going to go to NYR. Scotty Fucking Bowman couldn't recruit for NYR. The only AAA kids he could possibly get are cast-offs and AAs. A couple years ago, sure, he might have gotten a few. Last year, maybe. Minor Midget - not gonna happen. Sorry pal, no one's picking up what you're putting down. BTW, most of the top teams are pretty much set. You might try some of the DMF or Rep kids. Keep smoking that crack pipe!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 9:40 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 9:42 PM 

Like a Rhinestone Cowboy

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 9:57 PM 

Wow such harsh words. Crack! Realy! You must be so worried about other teams making you look bad. So if most of the bottom teams are crap you will look good for the scouts. I get it. But if they compete then your kid may have to do some work. Your a shit head. Go tremble under your sheets.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 10:02 PM 

Peter Miller, that guy was my high school gym teacher in the 70's. He's still around?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 22 2012, 10:42 PM 

957 - i;m sorry you're on a shit team, you have a couple decent kids, they play hard and fair, but the coaching is brutal. the point is, no one in their right mind would leave a good team in their draft year to go to NYR, regardless of who the coach is. good luck, hope you win at least one game next year.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 23 2012, 7:13 AM 

Thats our goal!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 23 2012, 1:49 PM 

January 22 2012, 10:02 PM

You went to Carr as well??? He was my gym teacher in the early 80's but this Peter Miller is his son.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 23 2012, 6:12 PM 

What year did you graduate. Paul Dennis also taught gym.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 24 2012, 8:39 AM 

Graduated in 84

Dennis was my Gym teacher as well one year and so was that hot babe Renahan (insert sarcasm here)

Anonymous
(no login)

January 24 2012, 2:47 PM 

Ah I graduated in 82, you were in my brothers class.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 24 2012, 4:08 PM 

Would love to ask who it is but did he ever run a hair salon?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 27 2012, 9:07 AM 

Guess he did as you didn't get a reply

Anonymous
(no login)

January 27 2012, 12:04 PM 

re 2:15 PM

Yeah right,that little mouthy girl would get her little a$$ bashed in.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 27 2012, 1:04 PM 

Quick question. Did the dad BA end up there with his kid JA from up north?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 27 2012, 2:26 PM 

?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 27 2012, 5:40 PM 

who elese would take him.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 28 2012, 1:58 PM 

big win

Anonymous
(no login)

February 2 2012, 5:53 PM 

2 points were taken away from NYR, re: the VK game, what happened ?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 2 2012, 6:14 PM 

GTHL is a bunch of pussies.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 5:22 PM 

97rangers will be in the playoffs next season!!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 5:24 PM 

5:22 as was said last April and the one before ect......

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 5:26 PM 

5:53 The person who puts in the scores forgot to put 10 for VK as they won 10-1, it was fixed the very next day!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 5:28 PM 

This team would need a total face lift to even get 10Pts better.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 5:39 PM 

There are 3-4 genuine AAA calibre players on this team. The rest, no offence, are not. They do try hard and they play a clean game, but it's just not there. But more importantly, the coaching is absolutely brutal. I cannot fathom why the org would pay this guy big bucks. And that is why, even if the team manages to attract some decent players, they'll still finish 11 or 12 next year. Sorry guys.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 6:07 PM 

Ya ok!
Won't be first but won't be last. Should be between 9 and 5 next year. Coach is one of the best proven coaches in the biz. Ask him yourself. Just a good hard working guy that has coached some of the best. Going there to at least finish off with some good skills and instruction.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 6:10 PM 

LOL I know who this is and your kid doesn't even stand out in AA LMFAO.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 6:44 PM 

This is the 97 AAA North York Rangers we're talking about, right? The team with zero wins this year? The team that regularly gets pummelled by 7 or 8 goals? I haven't seen coaching that bad in a very, very long time. Just cuz his kid is a skills guy, doesn't mean he knows WTF he's doing. And he obviously doesn't. But good luck there next year, cuz I hear dead last calling your name.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 6:51 PM 

Current coach inherited this team. Did well with what he was given which was at best a middle of the pack AA team. Team improved as much as possible by the end of the year. Picking his team wisely. Yes it will be tough to attract but it definitely will fill up. Both coaches are experienced and know what to look for. Good Luck for next season!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 10:57 PM 

The coach is a moron,like top players or players from better teams coming to this ship wreck !!

More B.S. is being shovelled by this guy ,AA and AAA parents use your brains if you have any, stay as far away as possible.

You've been warned

anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 11:01 PM 

for 40000 grand do you cut the lawn as well, and can you get Tie domi to come out, LOL.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 11:10 PM 

What a jealous jack ass. Nothing wrong with changing a whole team. Happened to titans and kings a few years back. Just need a core group of kids and a few good players. Nstop you slamming. Are you worried jack ass fuck off

Anonymous
(no login)

February 6 2012, 11:42 PM 

LOL - worried? no, you're going to finish in 11th or 12th next year, guaranteed. Which is fine, somebody has to. I just don't understand how you people can pay a coach so much money for doing such a poor job. And not talking about where you placed, I mean the kids are trying, they're just being really badly coached. I haven't seen a PK set up like that since novice. Did he coach HL novice last year?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:06 AM 

Can't judge this team for next year by this years performance. New coach and new players next season = new team. Have heard only good things about new coach and he's attracting interest from many AAA players. With all the drama on all the other teams don't be surprised if he gets a good team together. Should be interesting. Good luck.

Any commitments yet?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:06 AM 

Can't judge this team for next year by this years performance. New coach and new players next season = new team. Have heard only good things about new coach and he's attracting interest from many AAA players. With all the drama on all the other teams don't be surprised if he gets a good team together. Should be interesting. Good luck.

Any commitments yet?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:17 AM 

New coach will definitely help. But be honest, no decent AAA players are going to NYR unless they're problem kids that aren't being asked back. But you could attract a bunch of good AA kids, and with the right coaching, they could at least be competitive. There were 2-3 good players on this years team, hope they get a shot at being on a potentially better team.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:17 AM 

You guys suck!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:33 AM 

NYR is starting to sound like the Leafs,they always suck.

Who the f**k that is any good is really coming to this team , seriously

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 8:16 AM 

you should worry about your own team. and by the sounds of it you are the problem one there.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 8:31 AM 

just people with nothing to do but write something and watch people go nuts. you will always be a loser no mater what team your kid plays for. have all the fun you want it will all be over soon. is there a N54 for OHL and JR. what will you do then.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 8:55 AM 

Oh, give em a break already! This squad is in major rebuilding mode, as are many teams. That means lots of players moving around, looking for a good fit. Anything can happen next year and I think with the implosion of top teams like the Marlies, Kings and Redwings, talent will be better spread amoungst the teams.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 9:22 AM 

Is DR coaching this team next year?
If so, you may want to ask the families of his current MM team what they think of him.
Not much is what I hear.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 10:37 AM 

re 8:55 AM

You're a big dreamer,it looks like you dream in techicolor.

You gotta be a big Leaf fan because you sound like you've been brain washed by the Leaf org. and are starting to sound really stupid.

Like good players are going to flock to this sorry ass team/org.,give your head a big shake but not to hard otherwise you might give yourself a concussion and would have to go to the quiet room.

Face it the NYR org. stinks bad.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 10:49 AM 

Aw, give it a rest! A team is only as good as it's collective parts. With a good coach, program and players, this team could compete next season. They can't do any worse than they did this year, so let's think positively.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 12:10 PM 

I will at least agree that they couldn't do worse than this year. As to being able to compete ... no, they won't. It is impossible for them to attract any talent. SOrry, bring a book, gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong year.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 2:05 PM 

Without the studs a coach can't do shit.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 2:37 PM 

When people come on here badmouthing lower end teams and coaches/players from those teams it is probably due to the fact that they got cut from such a team, leaving these parents with the reality that there kid is not AAA caliber even for a bottom team. The original coach from this season was delusional with the team he put together and now a new coach comes in and gets rid of these players and parents get pissed off. Reality check people!

Now on the other end of it - people on here badmouthing top teams/coaches/players are either jealous or again have been cut from those teams and are pissed off.

It's pathetic that people take time to sit here and target teams, coaches, players and parents, when instead maybe you should focus on yourself, team and kid.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 2:39 PM 

Sounds like you'll be enjoying AA next year.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 7 2012, 2:43 PM 

Nope, luckily were on a mid pack team and staying there. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 8 2012, 6:13 PM 

top players from vk and jrc nats coming to nyr to be with non parent experienced coaching staff they will make the playoffs next season

Anonymous
(no login)

February 8 2012, 7:02 PM 

Yeah and some NHL players are coming as well. Get a life dude.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 8 2012, 7:49 PM 

nyr will be a top 4 team next year

Anonymous
(no login)

February 8 2012, 8:43 PM 

9:22 DR is hot!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 10:12 AM 

NYR will finish first next season,all top players coming

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 10:31 AM 

heard some reps coming...

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 10:32 AM 

ok why would any top players go to a last place team.... wake up buddy!!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 12:22 PM 

Can't you see that the guy is saying that no one is coming ,read between the lines.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 12:45 PM 

I wonder if parents of nyr kids are worried that their nonhockey friends would get wind of how much of a wreck this actually is...and has been for a long time

Anonymous
(no login)

February 9 2012, 12:53 PM 

Oh everyone knows. Its great to know some of the dads that pulled their kids off of strong AA programs to put them in the NYR "aaa" cestpool. The one reason AA teams don't challenge NYR aaa to a game is they don't want to drop in the MH ranking if they only beat NYR by 4 or 5...

Anonymous
(no login)

February 10 2012, 2:17 PM 

at least its a non parent bench and pm is really connected and knows what hes doing.
nyr will make the playoffs.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 10 2012, 7:00 PM 

Look at the positive. Its the only team that can only move up in the standings. All other teams can go down but not NYR! So for any new players and goalies, how great would they look if they brought this team up in the standings. Here's a chance for a kid to prove themselves and get noticed. Will be hard but great if its accomplished!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 10 2012, 7:01 PM 

Look at the positive. Its the only team that can only move up in the standings. All other teams can go down but not NYR! So for any new players and goalies, how great would they look if they brought this team up in the standings. Here's a chance for a kid to prove themselves and get noticed. Will be hard but great if its accomplished!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 10 2012, 10:23 PM 

The kids should consider that! So true! Want to stick out? bring a team from last to 8th in MM would be great, imagine 4th!!!! Can't do worse.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 12 2012, 7:23 PM 

jrc players going to nyr next year coach was at last game talking to parents

Anonymous
(no login)

February 13 2012, 9:43 AM 

We will finish ahead of reps. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 15 2012, 6:00 AM 

Barrie AA goalie on the way to save the day. Why don't u make his dad head coach. Lmfao

Anonymous
(no login)

February 15 2012, 7:47 AM 

Reps and rangers will swap spots

Anonymous
(no login)

February 15 2012, 7:49 AM 

Reps and rangers will swap spots

Anonymous
(no login)

February 15 2012, 9:03 AM 

Gonna be an uphill battle to get this team competitive again. Let's hope the coach has a good plan for next year to help him recruit

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 11:51 AM 

Domi was right.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 11:56 AM 

Reps wont score 30 goals all season. Go look at the skates to see new recruits.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 11:57 AM 

Who is coming to NYR?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 3:00 PM 

Nash

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 10:19 PM 

Who will even consider going to this team?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 10:40 PM 

New coach will attract better players. MM is gone. Should challenge for playoff spot.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 18 2012, 11:22 PM 

LOL! Thanks, good one!

Anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 12:04 AM 

Non parent coach. No hockey school to support. Has been around and knows what he is doing. Parents and players should think about it.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 12:05 AM 

how was the skate today?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 12:07 AM 

Who is the new coach?

anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 12:35 AM 

Its a shame MM is gone to much pressure from some of the parents

Anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 12:36 AM 

You are kidding. Right?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 19 2012, 11:14 AM 

rangers have a good program for next season with a non parent bench with jr connections

Anonymous
(no login)

February 20 2012, 11:15 AM 

Totally Over-Rated.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 20 2012, 2:10 PM 

stfu

Anonymous
(no login)

February 21 2012, 12:51 AM 

the team is folding ,thats the latest

Anonymous
(no login)

February 21 2012, 9:02 AM 

Nice. in MM year to bring in a AA goalie from the OMHA. good luck with that PM

Anonymous
(no login)

February 21 2012, 11:44 AM 

That goalie may be way better than what you have held onto for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 21 2012, 1:44 PM 

dream on. hasn't made thegrade until now, never will

Anonymous
(no login)

February 21 2012, 1:56 PM 

Any news on who is going?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 22 2012, 3:28 PM 

Non parent bench !! you're joking right

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 2:44 PM 

how many of these are there

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 10:53 PM 

Who ever said this is a non parent team with no connections to a hockey school is lying. Manager's kid, trainer's kid and assistant coach's girlfriend's kid are all on the team. The coach PM has a son ( LM ) who has a hockey school. I even spoke to the coach and he never mentioned any of this. Same old shit..it's all about who you know and who you blow. Stay away folks.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 11:10 PM 

Not to mention that he's a terrible coach and gets $40K/year for it.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 11:13 PM 

yes, let's not talk about his big salary

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 11:36 PM 

How do you know about the salary? $40,000?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 23 2012, 11:48 PM 

That is a very good question and the answer is?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 10:51 AM 

I guess your kid was cut. Bitter bitter bitter..

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 11:15 AM 

Relax people. Budget is not as high as you think. No shortage of players that want to be on this team. Good luck.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 11:25 AM 

This team is not good and for no shortage of players let's just say (Shortage of AAA players) wink.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 12:17 PM 

How can anyone comment on how good this team or any team will do next year? It is going to be a totally different team actually picked by this coach. Fresh start. There are a lot of AAA players wanting a home that doesn't have a parent coach running the show. They were once a power house and what killed it is the parents ego. Coach will do his job and pick kids for their talents not because of friendships or obligations. Don't discount this team, changes happening everywhere and if you are truly talented the scouts will notice no matter where you play.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 12:35 PM 

Hard for scouts to measure your kid's effectiveness as a forward when he's always in his own end, like he will be next year on NYR. Could get seen if he's D or G.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 24 2012, 12:44 PM 

Kid's that stand out on a shit show team are far and few between

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 5:02 PM 

NY Toros How many confrimed for this team next year ? Alot there

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 5:05 PM 

All 6 of Them including the Coaches Son

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 7:36 PM 

is the greasy looking guy running the practice who can't skate the coach ?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 7:58 PM 

How r the birthday skates going?
Anybody looking good?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 11:17 PM 

Greasy looking guy must be the trainer SM. Coach PM is about 70 years old and wears coke bottle glasses and Depends. Was he there? Heard some things about trainer SM. Heard him and his kid got booted out of Brampton a while back and he somehow weasled his way onto this team. Heard he likes to badmouth kids on the team behind their parents back ( got that from several coaches from other teams ). Even badmouths manager RB's kid constantly behind managers back ( hey RB bet yous guys didn't know that about your good buddy SM ). If manager RB had any balls he get rid of this weasal.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 26 2012, 11:20 PM 

Don't all parents bad month other kids???

Anonymous
(no login)

February 27 2012, 8:43 AM 

NYR will fight with the REPS for last place next season.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 27 2012, 2:08 PM 

not if they take the 6 NY toros that were there plus slimy coach

Anonymous
(no login)

February 27 2012, 3:41 PM 

Any good players or goalies at the skate? How many players / goalies?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 27 2012, 10:46 PM 

You got it Right SM is the greasy slime ball.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 27 2012, 10:59 PM 

SM is a real dirt ball--every kid is shit except for his hero the mouse.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 28 2012, 7:19 PM 

r u shitting me? this is a great coaching staff. good luck boys! the kids who play for you will increase their hockey iq 100%

Anonymous
(no login)

February 28 2012, 8:45 PM 

Ya..great coaching staff. Their idea of a penalty kill is to have all the boys line up at centre ice motionless while the other team comes flying at them at top speed. Brilliant!! I almost pissed myself laughing when our team played them ( and beat them easily ).

Anonymous
(no login)

February 28 2012, 8:57 PM 

wow 8.45 you sound like a great hockey guy with those wonderfull hockey terms. motionless, top speed. thanks there scotty! you know shit about hockey so go back to peeing yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 28 2012, 11:53 PM 

he's right, I saw the same thing, 4 kids on pp lined up along the blue line. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad for those boys. $40,000 not well spent.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 9:57 AM 

nyr will at least make playoffs next season and no toros will be on this team next year in fact no aa players will be committed to & have one of the best aaa goalies and top aaa players already committed
get a life people its only hockey

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 10:17 AM 

its not only hockey: its the money and time as well
this program looks like a waste of both

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 1:21 PM 

So don't go there if you feel that way. For those interested it's a great opportunity for players and especially goalies to prove themselves. New coach, new team = possibilities! They can't move down but they sure as hell can move up! Hopefully they will surprise everyone. That will make them stand out for sure.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 2:15 PM 

They still looking for goalies?

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 2:39 PM 

Why all the SM hate? It's not like he's coaching the team.

anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 2:47 PM 

good luck to NYR for the new season

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 2:50 PM 

You obviously have never met the guy. Insinuates himself onto/into every bench/staff he's been associated with. Makes nice to your face and rips you and your kid to shreds behind your back.

Anonymous
(no login)

February 29 2012, 4:19 PM 

9:57am thanks SM Dream On.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 1 2012, 8:49 AM 

last place is calling...........although you may ahve a fight from the REPS!!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 2 2012, 1:28 PM 

you can say what you want and since we are all experts at this game of hockey it really doesnt matter what team your kid plays on if hes good enough he'll get noticed .
If you kid has some real true friends on that team its a bonus .
If your kid likes the coach and will go to hell and back for that coach & is a non parent coach and has a great rep and you know hes educated , connected , experienced then thats the team you want your kid on.
the nyr rangers are that team

now the rest of you get a life take a deep breath & relax its a kids game .
enjoy it

Anonymous
(no login)

March 2 2012, 1:40 PM 

^ connected won't help an ounce if your kid is crap.....and what place is NYR again?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 2 2012, 1:46 PM 

128 - i admire your optimism.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 2 2012, 3:28 PM 

How much to play on this team?

Anonymous
(no login)

TEAM #1

March 2 2012, 4:23 PM 

How many NY Toros will be on this team

Anonymous
(no login)

March 2 2012, 7:16 PM 

zero

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 12:06 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 12:11 PM 

Any spots still available?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 12:34 PM 

full up

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 1:35 PM 

4 NY TOROS and counting

Anonymous
(no login)

TEAM #1

March 3 2012, 2:21 PM 

NY TOROS ALL THE WAY , FROM HERE TO INFINITY !!!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 3:09 PM 

Should just go AA

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 3:39 PM 

From what I have seen of NYR they should be playing Single A or Select hockey. This team is terrible! I watched them get hammered but a bad AA team earlier.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 4:09 PM 

Well then, it's good it'll be a whole new team for next year! The Toros thing is bs!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 11:25 PM 

not true no toros coming

Anonymous
(no login)

March 3 2012, 11:48 PM 

March 3 2012, 4:09 PM

Thats too funny Toros and b.s. in the same sentence, was it done as pun or did it just come out that way ?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 12:43 AM 

They are looking for a new team,they got Bam Bam

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 10:57 AM 

Luckily my kid got cut fromn the Toros. Dodged a bullet, I'd say. Thanks JP you did us a favour.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 11:33 AM 

Still looking for two goalies.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 12:00 PM 

rangers will compete next year

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 12:04 PM 

Sure they will ,fighting for last place

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 7:58 PM 

Better show up to Bantam AA finals to find our goilies. No one else wants to join.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 8:13 PM 

Goalies are picked and set. No worries there.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 8:25 PM 

Who then?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 10 2012, 11:07 PM 

Those asked already know. If you need to ask then you need to look elsewhere.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 12 2012, 1:49 PM 

Who would want to know " Please don't pick me.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 12 2012, 1:54 PM 

Why do people have to be so negative. NYR now have a good coach and will attract better players. Will they be in the top 8, maybe not but they will improve.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 2:46 PM 

Any news about this team? Who has committed? Any skates?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 2:48 PM 

Already had 10 skates.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 3:35 PM 

10 skates

Approx. 20 kids at each skate times 35.00 each equals 700.00 per session times 10 skates equals 7000.00 minus 2000.00 for the ice,the coach just made 5000.00 undeclaired dollars.

Revenue Canada will be visiting you very shortly with hand cuffs and a barred limo truck to take you to a barred hotel room fully equipped with a stainless steel sink and toilet.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 6:57 PM 

Did Barney Flint buy his kid a spot on this team ?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 9:02 PM 

anyone know who the coach is for this team?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 30 2012, 12:26 AM 

He has a hockey school and will be getting paid 40,000.00 to coach a last place team.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 30 2012, 9:15 AM 

97 AA goalie dad here. I got a call asking my son to come out for a skate. He's very interested and could make it as a number 2 (yes, he's happy to play a dozen games). Previous posters said they are done at goalie and another said its strictly a money-making skate. What's the deal? Thanks.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 30 2012, 9:15 AM 

97 AA goalie dad here. I got a call asking my son to come out for a skate. He's very interested and could make it as a number 2 (yes, he's happy to play a dozen games). Previous posters said they are done at goalie and another said its strictly a money-making skate. What's the deal? Thanks.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 30 2012, 10:05 AM 

When is next skate?

Anonymous
(no login)

March 30 2012, 4:48 PM 

No one knows who the coach is. Ranger Website still lists last years coaches. Great Org...Not

Anonymous
(no login)

April 1 2012, 9:27 AM 

How was the skate yesterday who was there?

Anonymous
(no login)

April 1 2012, 2:59 PM 

Yeah

Gretzky, Hull, Orr and Esposito

Anonymous
(no login)

April 1 2012, 9:36 PM 

Just a skooter.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 4 2012, 9:47 AM 

There is some potential on this team for up coming season, good players, great coaches.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 4 2012, 10:14 AM 

ha ha ha ... good one

Anonymous
(no login)

April 4 2012, 10:43 AM 

Thanks for your input Barney Flintstone

Anonymous
(no login)

April 16 2012, 12:40 AM 

Will finish dead last again.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 16 2012, 7:49 AM 

stay away from Donmills!!! empty promises, coach has a good reputation, but he is not.. only 7 drafted ( on a 3rd place team)

Anonymous
(no login)

April 17 2012, 8:09 PM 

hahahahahahahaha

Anonymous
(no login)

April 17 2012, 11:48 PM 

Team is full,no open spots.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 18 2012, 9:46 AM 

i committed last night, I m keeping it quiet !

Anonymous
(no login)

April 18 2012, 9:54 AM 

you should be committed

Anonymous
(no login)

April 18 2012, 1:53 PM 

A

Anonymous
(no login)

April 18 2012, 2:29 PM 

one small squad

Anonymous
(no login)

April 25 2012, 4:09 PM 

Team lacks speed

Anonymous
(no login)

April 25 2012, 7:37 PM 

Have they not always?

Anonymous
(no login)

April 25 2012, 9:59 PM 

Lot of Single A players out

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 10:32 AM 

team shouldnt finish last with the kings colappse

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 10:34 AM 

Can't believe this team actually has a thread. What's the point?

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 10:36 AM 

just cause your little jonhhny is playing aa doesnt meen you have to bash the team

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 10:49 AM 

listen, if your little johnny is on this team, he is also playing AA ... at best.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 10:51 AM 

oh yah my johnny is on the team and ther has been changes good recruting player from reps , dmf, and we should be around 10th battling for a playoff spot

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 11:11 AM 

don't you think that's a little sad? Little Johnny dreams of getting to 10th place? When is the GTHL going to disband these bottom 4 - it's a joke that real teams actually have to bother playing them.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 12:31 PM 

this team will be garbage

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 12:38 PM 

really? Ya think?

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 9:09 PM 

Isn't it ironic the title of this thread is in small letters 'aaa......' LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 9:38 PM 

Feel bad for the boys, can't be easy getting beaten up constantly.

Anonymous
(no login)

April 28 2012, 11:15 PM 

The season hasn't even started! Stop being shit disturbers!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 3 2012, 11:35 PM 

Hows the team looking thus far ?

Good, bad or ugly ?

Anonymous
(no login)

97 aaa NYR

May 4 2012, 1:08 AM 

don like how you are already discounting this team. we will compete

Anonymous
(no login)

May 4 2012, 8:17 AM 

the only thing that you are going to compete for is last with reps/VK

Anonymous
(no login)

May 4 2012, 10:26 AM 

I wish you the best of luck next season.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 4 2012, 10:27 PM 

How can a team that will not make playoffs compete? This coach is a piece of work and the players will not respond to his benching tactics.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 6 2012, 12:26 PM 

RAngers kings and reps should be eliminated from league what a waste of time

Anonymous
(no login)

97 aaa NYR

May 6 2012, 10:41 PM 

Youw ill see in september. Team has improved.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 6 2012, 11:08 PM 

no offence, but they could not have gotten any worse

Anonymous
(no login)

May 6 2012, 11:25 PM 

re May 6 2012, 10:41 PM

Yeah for sure, now that they have Barney Rubble's kid, give me a break.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 9:01 AM 

Must agree bottom 3 teams are wasting time and money these are a and aa level quality players.
There will only be 3 decent aaa teams this year - Marlies, Rebels and Red wings. Even these teams do not have full squads of talent.
League needs to allow more imports to 97s.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 9:48 AM 

Not sure I would include TRW in that group. Every year the same thing, gonna be great, but never measure up. 6th last year, 6th year before. Same coach, this year will be the same.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 9:48 AM 

So if AAA players are really A and AA then does that mean AA and A players are really select and house league. Come on, iyt is what it is. Players in AAA are AAA give it a rest.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 10:18 AM 

^ mom of NYR kid desperately trying to justify the jacket she wears with the three A's on. No dear, your son's TEAM is in a AAA league. The players on said team are not AAA calibre. Hence your son's team is facing yet another disasterous year

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 11:21 AM 

Why are you so worried and bothered about it? Was your kid not able to make this team? Give it a rest! I'm amazed at how people take the time to criticize other teams when it doesn't even concern them!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 11:36 AM 

Someone has to come in last place - happens in every sport. What matters is that the kids are playing against the AAA elite players that are only found on those top 3 teams. How bored would you elitist be if you only had 2 other teams to play against. You couldn't thump your chests about how great you are without those bottom teams.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 1:02 PM 

11.21. no I am just irritated that we have to be bothered with coming to play your A calibre team - it's actually not a great deal of fun watching your kids have too easy a time of it - no sense of achievement

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 7:30 PM 

Last year it wasn't fun for anyone. No one wants to pound a team 10-0, and no kid wants to lose every single game with no chance of ever winning. I appreciate the effort these kids put in, but c'mon, it's ridiculous. Drop G to 10 teams and see if that helps tighten things up.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 7 2012, 9:16 PM 

Will have lots of kids drafted in the 1st 5 rounds to OHL.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 8 2012, 9:19 PM 

desperate team for sure "

Anonymous
(no login)

May 8 2012, 10:46 PM 

is the new goalie better than the one going to MM?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 7:07 AM 

NYR, midpack AA team at very best

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 7:11 AM 

That's generous

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 10:09 AM 

You have no clue. NYR will be much improved this year and would easily beat any AA team. Good coaching, good recruiting. You are in AA for a reason and need to stay there.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 10:20 AM 

Listen, stop assuming anyone who has anything negative to say is in AA and somehow (an ridiculously) jealous of anyone in NYR AAA. We are in a AAA team and it's a waste of $6 * 3 bringing my kid to play AA (at best) calibre teams. GTHL should be 8 teams. Yours should not be one of them. And you know it.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 10:48 AM 

Agree. Best thing for hockey in G would be to reduce number of AAA teams. I'd take it down to 10 teams in 2014, give orgs 2 years to field the best teams they can, and then have GMs and GTHL decide which two are out. Being done in OHL. Oh, and they should also sort out the whole import/residential bullshit and if nothing else, restrict minor hockey in Canada to Canadian kids or those foreign kids whose parents actually live and work here, not the bullshit US and Russians who go to peac or the hill.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 10:56 AM 

NYR will beat your son's team you elitist snob. Do you think the Leafs should be dropped down to the American hockey league?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 11:13 AM 

No, the Leafs have NHL-calibre players ....

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 11:18 AM 

Oh, and no, NYR will not beat my kid's team. Our coach will do the same as last year, get up by 5 and hold so we can get out of there early. And no, I'm not an elitist snob, my kid played every level from HL to AAA and I appreciated each level, but that doesn't change the fact that the G is watered down. Does your kid like getting pummelled every single game with no chance of ever winning?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 11:26 AM 

He wasn't on last years NYR team. Keep in mind this year's team is completely different. You will be surprised how competitive they will be that's all I'm saying.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 12:34 PM 

Probably true. If they win even one game, I'll be surprised.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 9 2012, 4:49 PM 

Don't listen to crap, everyone want this team to crumble, but it will be o.k.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 10 2012, 6:54 AM 

Always happens

Anonymous
(no login)

May 10 2012, 7:46 AM 

Never happens on N54, you must be thinking of some other forum.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 11 2012, 7:43 AM 

it does sometimes

Anonymous
(no login)

May 12 2012, 6:39 AM 

team will be fine

Anonymous
(no login)

May 12 2012, 11:11 AM 

Fine? How do you measure that? Team will be fine at winning 2 games?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 12 2012, 2:55 PM 

that would be better than last year

Anonymous
(no login)

May 12 2012, 6:41 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 10:37 PM 

PM SUSPENDED FOR ONE YEAR! It's true. You heard it hear first.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 1:24 AM 

If this is true then get Barney Rubble to take over the team as his son
Bam Bam is on the team and it could be like the 97 AA Leaside Flames all over again.

Shit attracts shit.

You heard it here.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 10:12 AM 

PM is gone. He's holding on so he can get paid.

anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 10:26 AM 

The coach is gone, what did he do?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 10:36 AM 

I thinks he actually got caught to a b-day skate. How dumb can you be?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 10:37 AM 

Got caught with a tampering charge from the GTHL. Three guys got nailed. G is setting an example. Watch what you pay this guy he can't coach the tem. He is suspended for sure. Call the G Monday to confirm yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 11:06 AM 

same moron has just answered himself 6 times

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 11:08 AM 

It's only NYR. NBD

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 11:09 AM 

no kidding
the answer himself stalker is getting boring

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 11:53 AM 

This team never held a birthday skate it was a legit birthday, this team needs to celebrate something. And the OHF agreed.

anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 9:50 PM 

Let me understand this, first they had a coach im a scammer mad max, since minor atom, know they new guy PM got caught cheating. Poor Org and kids.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 1 2012, 10:23 PM 

Same crap as last season,okay parents get ready to pony up another 1000.00 each for the new coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 9:09 AM 

Please recap - the coach and who else got fired for doing what? Do they currently have a coach?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 9:20 AM 

you should know you have made the last ten posts

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 9:55 AM 

No actually I have not. Just a curious bystander.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 11:19 AM 

Bring back Mad Max

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 11:21 AM 

nobody gives a shit about a last place team

anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 1:12 PM 

Mad Max is know employed by the border services, has no time to waste on minor hockey, we wish him well.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 5:49 PM 

where is the stalker today?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 9:20 PM 

Mad Max had two great years with that shit org. MM was a good coach.

anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 10:40 PM 

Mad Max was a scam, where is he know, drive thru at Tims.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 3 2012, 9:52 AM 

I cant believe how long you spend bashing this team, you have no life. Youre wife is proabably blowing her boss right now and she comes home and kisses you with that mouth. This is going to ve a team that works everygame and may not win alot but they will always compete.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 3 2012, 10:04 AM 

Current Topic - 97 aaa NYR    
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement