Sports R4U - 2001 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2002 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Changes needed in Windsor AAA

January 6 2012 at 1:25 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Fairly evident that this association is slowly taking a downward fall. 1 team is over .500, 1 team barely over .500, board members who are only there in name only, coaches who haven't made any improvements still being handed teams, coaches who have had good records not getting their teams back.

Where is the accountability????

I understand the mentality that winning isn't everything, but when no improvements are made year after year when do you take note and realize this is AAA. You have to compete at the very least.

We need hockey people on the board not mommy and daddy doing it for little Johnny to remain in AAA.

I like to be optimistic and hope after every coaching selection or AGM is held that FINALLY changes will be made, but lets be honest here until the dead weight is off the board and the right coaches are put in place SC will continue to have the upper hand.

2011-12 TEAMS:
Windsor Jr Spitfires 96 AAA MHAO 96 AAA 18-24-7
Windsor Jr Spitfires Midget AAA MHAO Midget AAA 18-17-2 BARELY over .500
Windsor Jr Spitfires 97 AAA MHAO 97 AAA 6-19-6
Windsor Jr Spitfires 98 AAA MHAO 98 AAA 20-9-3 .500 or better
Windsor Jr Spitfires 99 AAA MHAO 99 AAA 17-22-8
Windsor Jr Spitfires 00 AAA MHAO 00 AAA 14-21-9
Windsor Jr Spitfires 01 AAA MHAO 01 AAA 19-21-7
Windsor Jr Spitfires 02 AAA MHAO 02 AAA 9-22-5

2010-11 TEAMS:
Windsor Jr Spitfires Midget AAA MHAO Midget AAA 24-23-6 BARELY over .500
Windsor Jr Spitfires 95 AAA MHAO 95 AAA 30-24-5 .500 or better
Windsor Jr Spitfires 96 AAA MHAO 96 AAA 18-33-10
Windsor Jr Spitfires 97 AAA MHAO 97 AAA 15-31-8
Windsor Jr Spitfires 98 AAA MHAO 98 AAA 32-22-10 .500 or better
Windsor Jr Spitfires 99 AAA MHAO 99 AAA 7-43-5
Windsor Jr Spitfires 00 AAA MHAO 00 AAA 30-23-7 .500 or better

2009-10 TEAMS:
Windsor Jr Spitfires Midget AAA MHAO Midget AAA 23-30-3
Windsor Jr Spitfires 94 AAA MHAO Midget Minor AAA 24-33-6
Windsor Jr Spitfires 95 AAA MHAO 95 AAA 42-22-7 .500 or better
Windsor Jr Spitfires 96 AAA MHAO 96 AAA 16-35-11
Windsor Jr Spitfires 97 AAA MHAO 97 AAA 17-34-4
Windsor Jr Spitfires 98 AAA MHAO 98 AAA 20-23-7
Windsor Jr Spitfires 99 AAA MHAO 99 AAA 13-40-2
Windsor Jr Spitfires 00 AAA MHAO 00 AAA 25-19-2 .500 or better

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Changes needed in Windsor AAA

January 6 2012, 7:55 AM 

Hey hero, why don't you post your name so we can vote for you, since you have all the time in the world to keep posting your idiotic remarks about the AAA system. Why don't you step up and lead us to the promise land hero!
You obviously have alot of time on your hands, maybe you can teach everyone how to coach and run an organization.
All teams are competing, considering the draw that this city has. Get your facts straight hero! Sun County has more players playing hockey at their disposal and all the heroes over there aren't happy either. The younger teams in the Windsor system are developing and are competing. Its too bad that the older ones did not get the development and the right players until near the end.
So again, please do us all a favor, post your campaign slogan and your name and you might get considered. If not shut your pie hole and go about your business.
Some teams have some top end talent and some depth and some don't that just the way it is. To come on here and knock a bunch of volunteers and some good coaching is ridiculous to say the least. Get a life loser, or do something about it.

Outside of London and Elgin Middlesex, which happen to be the biggest zones, all organizations in the Alliance have weaker teams. Its not just about coaching, hero, you also need the talent base to choose from.

You sound like a past coach who is bitter with the system. Maybe a coach who had some talent and did nothing with it as well. Shame on you if you are a former coach, for criticizing others who are trying to do whats best for the Windsor system and its players.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 8:50 AM 

Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero. You must be from Windsor with the vocabulary of zero. Aren't the "volunteer" coaches paid in Windsor?@ That would mean they aren;t volunteers now are they? HERO You must be a current coach who cant get any good players from SC to come play for you. This is called a FORUM moron and anyone can voice their opinion especially against something they feel strongly about.

Did someone hurt your feelings HERO?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 9:00 AM 

Every successful organization shuffles the chairs now and then. Why would a qualified coach apply to coach minor midget when the spot is indefinitely unavailable?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 9:16 AM 

Its not about being a hero and as the song says "we dont need another Hero!" Its about volunteer coaches that are getting paid and that are augmenting their income by taking money from parents to have their son play AAA. I have seen this first hand year after year for too many years. There are better players in the area but they are either quiting becaue of the politics or becasue their parents dont have the "scratch" to satisfy the coach's "itch".

And whenever someone steps up publically to denouce what is going on, a so-called Hero, he is ganged up on by these loser Zero coaches (not all but certainly the ones that have risen or fallen back down to AAA). They pretend to be volunteers and in it for the kids. However they are not what they want you to think they are. They are rink rats who are trying to use Minor Hockey to make a living. Its the easy way out for those who stay up all night watching Sportscentre and who cant get up early enough to work a real job.

Hey Zero...instead of calling someone a HERO, why dont you post your name and what you do if you feel so strongly about your position. I bet you are not who you want us to believe that you are. I bet you are barely employed. I bet, if you are a AAA coach, that you have taken favours at some point or another to put someone on your team that shouldnt be there. Heck, you probably even put him on the PP for the right amount of money! We dont need another Hero (coach) in the Windsor minor hockey system. We need a Clark Kent (someone in disguise) to clean up the pretenders and the offenders.

John Klein
Windsor, ON

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 9:58 AM 

EXCELLENT retort John!

Hats off to you, the problem with the zone is that change is not possible when the people who want to make a difference can't even get their foot in the door no matter how much experience or winning they have done as a coach or a player.

I thought things would get better after the AAA split from WMHA but it has become a whole lot worse.

When you see board members running a tryout with their kids "TRYING OUT" then following the coach around the entire time posturing and making sure they make the team its OUT OF CONTROL!

Answer me this Windsor AAA are there really NO hockey people with a good background in your entire area that have no kids directly tied to AAA hockey that do not want to be involved? Or are you just afraid to lose your stranglehold on how things are dictated behind the scene.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 10:00 AM 

Windsor,the armpit of Ontario

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 12:07 PM 

7:55 Where are you? SportCentre is over is it time to get out of your PJ's yet? John K.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 12:13 PM 

Clearly a top-notch organization. Leadership baiting membership on N54. Taunting anonymous complainers. Excellent.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 12:29 PM 

Don't fool yourselves. Sun County is full of this -only difference being that parents are too scared to say anything cause the powers that be are too strong.
It happens all over. Its called hockey politics.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 12:56 PM 

Its DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP, by:

1) Dirty "Zero" Coaches who use people and their kids
2) People who join the association to give their kids something that they wouldn't otherwise have
3) It also gives these people who think they are better than they are, some bragging rights!

Instead I prefer the song "IMAGINE". Imagine a Windsor Hockey Association where the guy with the money uses it to make sure that everyone gets a fair shake and that the team plays as a team?

Imagine all the hockey parents, watching their sons in peace

Imagine there's no preferential treatment, It's easy as pie
No favouritism above us, below us people try

Imagine all the people, working together as one
Imagine our kids laughing and having nothing but fun

You may say I'm a dreamer but I hope I am not the only one...

John Kline

(My son plays AAA hockey. I have money but I have never used it to get him a spot on a team or any extra ice time. I hope I am not the only one)

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 4:13 PM 

Hey Mr. Kline,

Let me know how much money these AAA coaches get paid since you know it all. Since you have posted your name. Then its time we vote for JOHN KLINE, JOHN KLINE, JOHN KLINE, for president, vice president coaching director, secretary and treasurer....this man has all the answers but no clue what hes talking about. THats right come vent on N54 you idiotic Hero! I have never heard so much BS in my life. Its because of shitheads like you who come on here and bitch and complain about everything but yet stand back and do nothing. Man up Mr. Kline and run for the board make a difference.
If the coaches were getting paid as you say then why are their not more applying. The answer is simple, the time and effort and travelling and the money a coach loses at his own job is not worth the bullshit that he has to go through to coach your little Johnny, Mr. Johnny Kline! This is happening all over the province and also in the Almighty Sun County land as well.

The ranting on this site about the Zone, can none other be coming from the likes of former Hero JB and SS who obviously have a beef with people on the board.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 4:34 PM 

Easy Cowboy...I have 3 boys and they have played at every level.

Coaches at the A level and in the early ages are pure and try to volunteer for all the right reasons. However, once the selfish parents get a hold of them, and becasue it is a thankless job, it is very easy to turn them to look at their boys in a better light.

These delfish parents usually have other kids in AAA or friends, co-workers, family or neighbours that have also talked to them about the cut-throat nature of the AAA culture.

Still even when a "good" parent complains to the organization about corruption by parents or coaches, nothing ever happens. Why? because it is hard to get voluntary coaches so why make it even harder. on top of that they all justify it (giving the coach tips) one way or another. ie. I have money and I want the best for my son or the coach thinks, boy this is a lot of work and no matter what I do its wrong.

You can try to cover it up as much as you want but that is the nature of the AAA culture and how society works in general. I dare you to find me a group of volunteers in the association or coaches for that matter that don't have or know someone in AAA or that is up and comming. They are investing their time so that they can get a spot on AAA team at some point or other. Yes, you will find a few exceptions but they are the saints and there are few of them amongst us.

Now what about you and I go for breakfast at Tiffany's tomorrow morning at 7 am. That's if you can get up that early. Maybe you can PVR SportsCentre. What you dont have one? I know a guy that can get you one real cheap. His son is a really good player. I know he can play AAA. How bad do you want the PVR?

Regards,
John Kline

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 4:43 PM 

John Kline...whoever you are, you are bang on buddy! Hey Cowboy its your turn...

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 4:44 PM 

John Kline ,never heard of u , u have or had boys play aaa hockey?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 4:59 PM 

Why would he come on here and anonymously lie to you?

Nobody makes up stuff like that, unless they have experienced it first hand.

John would get my vote if he ran for the board but it would be very hard for him to make a 'BIG DIFFERENCE' in the political world of Windsor AAA hockey. Mr Dick (4:13) and his friends would make sure of that.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 5:06 PM 

4:44 I KNOW WHO HE IS. HE IS USING HIS MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME. STILL IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HE WILL BE DONE AFTER THIS YEAR.

I have seen all the moves that Mr. Kline is talking about. He has warned me already and now this is just a warning for the next group. Keep your backs up against the wall. Keep your head on a swivel and your eyes wide open. Don't believe or assume anything. Even when you hear it from someone that you think you trust, make sure you verify the information becasue it may not be what you thought it was afterall. There will always be people that think they know better and what's best for you and your kid. Of course, they will also think that they have the most money without really knowing what the other guy has or does.

Mr. Kline (good one John) dressed like a farmer but has ammased a small fortune in Real Estate witthout many people knowing.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 6:46 PM 

First off John to make change ,which i agree Windsor AAA needs change this is not the place to try and make that happen,get involved run for a position and go from there.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 6:49 PM 

pretty pathetic results given siz of area--something is wrong

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 6:51 PM 

Until Windsor gets hockey people running it n they will always be in trouble,look at the spits they got hockey people in and bam 2 mem cup,look at scp somehow there bantam coach wasnt good enough for windsor but won 2 alliance championships,and why is the pres son coaching in scp?

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 9:55 PM 

Mr. Kline sorry but this culture does not just exist in AAA. Had one son in each and the parents on A and the parents on houseleague think their son is going to the show also and I have seen some nastiness there also.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 6 2012, 11:53 PM 

Mr. Klein,

I stand corrected on the spelling of your last name. My apologies.

As far as some of your statements go you somewhat retracted your earlier comments about the volunteers. To the posters who talk about the size of this city and why we do not compete. For your information the size of the city has nothing to do with the kids that are registered to play this expensive sport. Look around the city, the only kids that play at a high level or the majority I stand corrected are from South Windsor. There are very few playing from other parts. The number of registered players has dropped at least 50% in the last ten years. People have moved to the smaller towns new subdivisions new schools etc etc.

The reason to justify this is development. People with money put their kids in more developmental camps get more private instruction, not that this is the saviour to all because we both have seen some spend a shit load of money and the kid just isnt good enough.

As far as the board goes and as far as the repetitive nature of all these posts regarding coaches and volunteers and team records. Who would do it for free as these people have?

Why would anyone travel up and down the 401 every winter to coach your kids unless there was money involved. Do you think that making changes on the board would help this situation. Are you prepared to pay coaches what they actual deserve and still come up with the same results. All coaches and organizations are as good as the registration and draw they have not according to their population.

Why do all the top teams whether it be in the Alliance or especially the Gthl still recruit players from outside their areas. THe answer is MONEY, Money talks bullshit walks.

For the number of registered players that the Windsor Zone has they are competing better than other centers who have more to choose from. Take our Bantam Minor 98 team. Why is the Sun County Team weaker? There have been many teams in the past and in the present that have been better than their teams. Sometimes the age groups differ in size and talent. Its unfortunate but true.

So please do us all a favor get involved see for yourself there is no blame here. Recruiting development comes from numbers. Unfortunately Windsor does not have the numbers.

The demographics of this city and the the job loss with decent wages has hurt our sport more than anything. Thats the truth. We can sit here and rant bash and criticize all day. The numbers dont lie and they are not about to change.

signed

lived it and been there

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 1:30 AM 

Everyone that has something to say especially "Hero" shoots their mouth off with "post your name, post your name" then someone does and "Hero" keeps posting without a name. Nothing on here has been hurtful or bashful its people expressing their opinion about a change that needed to be made a long time ago.

Not only does it strike a nerve with one or two on this site but now your bringing past coaches initials into the argument. If there are past coaches or board members on here calling for change and putting the zones feet to the fire on an anonymous forum then you most certainly have a serious internal problem. Was it not the work of a former coach that forced the wmha and aaa to split?

When there's smoke there's fire.

We all know a certain board member logs into this site on a daily basis and has even posted his name on occasion.Are you the insecure one who has to defend himself cause one of your teams or a team your son plays on has never reached any success in a Jr Spits jersey??

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 9:32 AM 

Hi this is Jack Mioff,

Go Windsor!!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 12:57 PM 

1:30 am

here you are posting at 1:30 am calling someone else out, asking for their name but you don't post your own. you are probably the same one who started this ridiculous post. who is the bitter one. get a life shit for brains or do something about it.
were the initials correct, is that why you hurt.
if you are going to talk logic then talk logic if not shut your pie hole. as far as my son doing anything in a spits jersey, been their done that.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 1:00 PM 

sorry forgot to sign my name.

MR. HOCKEY

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 1:12 PM 

Dear John,

I hate to talk about this publically, but on here I feel that I can talk about it (anonymously) as if I was talking to one of my buddies at the rink. I have seen some of the things you are talking about first hand over the past 10 years of my son playing. They can change all they want but eventually things will settle back to where they are. If rep hockey (5 years in AAA).

This is how it appears to be. If you want your lower level kid to make a team, then you must open up your wallet and in most cases it will happen. If you want him to play a little more, throw some more money or favours at the coach and he will see what he can do. If its not the coach then you have to get close to those that know him best. No volunteer coaches without an alterior motive in mind. He may have a kid or know a kid that is at that level or that may be coming to it soon. That's the main reason for getting involved. Then of course they surround themselves with their friends, acquaitaces, etc.

If you want your lower mid-pack player to play more and develop faster then, once again, you must open up your wallet and he will receive more than his share of opportunities regardless of his skill level compared to the others. If you don't have a wallet and your kid loves hockey, then he better be very good or else he will get tossed to the side, while others are unfairly put ahead of him. I feel for them too and I have tried to stick up for them but the system is what it is and if you try to fight it you will get ostracized.

Good people that think this is anything but a business, with tons of politics, are only fooling themselves. They may hate politics but if you want your kid to be treated fairly you must learn to play the game. I was not good at it but my son was an average player with above average size (not the most skilled of players but he did work hard at it). He got more than his share of ice time so I was okay with the way things worked out. Still, I did not like how others were mistreated by those with money who could not care about anyone else but themselves and their kids.

Hockey enrollment is way down over the past 10 years and it has nothing to do with the high cost of sticks and other hockey equipment. It has to do with all the politics and dirty deals that are made behind the scenes. It should not be like that but it is what it is.

Thanks John, for giving me the courage to speak out like this. It is kind of therapeutic and it makes me feel good about warning others who may be led like lambs to slaughter by the selfish wolves.

Sincerely,

TB (Fairplay, ON)

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 1:38 PM 

That is sad cause I have never nor have any of our friends on AAA opened their wallets. That comment is ridiculous. Do some do that, I am sure they do but don't make it sound like it is the golden rule.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 1:39 PM 

Get your facts. Hockey enrollment is done due to the large immigrants -get your facts straight

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 2:29 PM 

it is the "golden rule" for people with $$$ that want the best for their kids, even if their kid is not the best...just cuz you havent or you "would never" doesn't mean others didnt...

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 2:32 PM 

This guy sounds like he came from Toronto. GTHL is and always has been a shadey organization. Enough said!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 8:07 PM 

If you believe GTHL is the only shady organization you need to get a reality check. The Alliance is as dirty by allowing the associations that butter their bread get away with doing what they want with no consequences. Alliance look the other way when policy's are broken because they can, read Cambridge posts. In ten years we will see how much further enrollment has dropped. Executives of associations/Alliance/OHF & Hockey Canada keep telling yourself numbers are down because immigration is higher. What a crock of shit that is. Look at the names on the back of many NHL players many ethnic names of parents that immigrated to Canada in 70's & 80's. Your game is going backwards and numbers are going down because boys have no choice to select where they play and kids learn early how corrupt these associations are by the games they allow people to play. Boys have many choices now in terms of sports and other activities and when parents see the cost and the bullshit that goes on in hockey where people that claim to volunteer for the kids look the other way then guess what kids go the other way as well.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 7 2012, 10:50 PM 

8:07

you are quite the sore ass, question for you, is there anything good that hockey volunteers do whether it be coaches or executive board memebers? I have read and seen allot of great experiences as well , shit for brains!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 8:23 PM 

You must be one of those idiots that volunteers based on personal agendas based on your angry response and my guess you are on the board. There are good examples by volunteers but they are far and few apart in terms of people who actually volunteer to better the game and to make sure there is equal opportunity for all boys. You claim cost is a big factor in the number of players not playing hockey then why do we need all this duplication in associations??? Why do we need Alliance/ OMHA what is the difference between either of them? Take a look around the province some cities actually have split associations in the same city and depending where a boy lives can't choose which to play for. SO shit for brains who likes to make excuses as to why numbers are down tell me all this makes sense? You are a typical board executive who probably holds a blue collar job and gets off on the nice little no importance title you have. Stop claiming most volunteers are in it for the players we all know that is far from the truth and those people are far and few between. You want this game to grow again give boys the option of where to play and then crap associations will actually have to run a true program that is respectable. Make associations win their customer ie the player and you will see how long shit associations and the games they play last. In typical form as soon as someone has a different opinion then your old boys club the name calling starts......that's what's wrong with minor hockey shithead!!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 10:07 PM 

8:23

Sounds like you are the angry one fucktard. You are definitely one that doesn't volunteer for anything and your logic about associations is retarded. What do you gain by your suggestions? Other than the fact that you are clearly the shit for brains who sits on your ass or in the arena lobbies or kitchen table contemplating what is wrong with hockey and continuously complaining and ripping on people who actually get off their asses and do something.
Whether or not these volunteers have what you call their so called agendas, at least they are their for your little johnny as well not just their own.

Sad but true, while the volunteer is putting his or her time in you are busy sucking dick in the lobbies and trying to convince others what is wrong with the system and how to fix it.

Get off your ass and fix it then fucktard.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 8 2012, 10:36 PM 

anyone that tries to volunteer and doesn't do what the good ol boys club wants them to do so that backroom deals are followed through is quickly shown the door or their own son will be held accountable ......you know that is how it works. Any parent that speaks up gets blackballed and their son pays the consequences. Don't assume people are stupid and blind. People don't volunteer becuase it's better to do nothing for your own kids sake.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 12:28 AM 

You axe grinders are a bunch of friggin novelists aren't you. State your point in 30 words or less and post. Sit back, wait for the retort then post your bebuttle message. No more short stories, please. (Sorry for writing so many words)

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 8:14 AM 

97 AAA has done well

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 9:16 AM 

807 - good job and well done! You hit the nail square on the head. Every point is accurate and exactly what we have experienced over the past 10 years.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 9:19 AM 

1007 - It took you 2 hours to formulate a well thought out reply and that was the best you could do? I also believe that you are on the inside (coach, GM, Association) that is still trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, while you continue your deceptive ways.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 11:33 AM 

Did not take two hours do formulate my answer. Just get on board and you will see for yourslef what really goes on.
Until you see that, the draw and the recruiting and money is not the same as other organizations you will then understand that it has nothing to do with agendas or the bullshit that you claim. your claim is pure bullshit and you obviously are sore about something that did not go your way, thats how society is nowadays. As soon as something does not go your way or your kids way, its the coaches fault, the organizations fault the teachers fault or your bosses fault. Grow up, life is not fair, you'd be better off to do something than to come on an anonymous site and vent your bullshit.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 11:49 AM 

Actually things are going our way. We have no problem with ice-time or regular special team play. The problem is with some of the weaker players that he has to play with on those special teams and how they got there. Of course the coach thinks they are great and that they try hard but they are ineffective.

Maybe you can help me with their way of reasoning. Here we are in january. A kid has not scored a goal yet but still the coach continues to put him on the power play. Yes he goes hard into the corner but because he is small he usually bounces off the others. And if he gets frustrated he hacks at them. Oops there goes the PP, back to even strength.

I was just commenting on what I have seen and what others have told me. My son in an honour student and if he wasn't I would never blame the teachers. I would discuss it with him and made sure that he takes the responsibility for his actions and results.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 11:59 AM 

"Grow up, life is not fair, you'd be better off to do something than to come on an anonymous site and vent your bullshit".

THAT'S HOW THESE PEOPLE THINK AND HOW THEY JUSTIFY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS. EVEN IF ONE WERE TO JOIN "TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" HE WOULD BE FRUSTRATED BEFORE YOU COULD SAY "POLY WANT A...". HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED SURVIVOR? THE STRONG ONES USUALLY GET VOTED OFF FIRST. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT "DRAGON SLAYER"!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 1:40 PM 

You don't need to "get on board" to see what really goes on. Those on board don't have a problem. They get what they want. To see what really goes on you have to be amongst the parents at the rink. They are the ones that have shared their stories with me over the past 10 years. The ones "on board" are too busy taking care of themselves and their neighbours. They don't have time to fix the other things, nor do they get paid enough to do it. Eventually they will get frustrated, they will throw their hands up in the air and they will say "life is not fair, get used to it". You sir are a selfish Dumbass!!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 3:40 PM 

11:33 - Get back to the French Fry counter!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 9 2012, 11:48 PM 

blah blah blah

Anonymous
(no login)

January 10 2012, 7:40 AM 

Something that has gone missing is the bottom line and why this post was made. How do you right the ship that is NOT SUNK but taking on water. Analogy being.... there are good people on the board and good coaches who do want to make things better. But in the same breath you have people like the coaching director who instead of grabbing a pail and digging in to help, he wants to binge as much as possible get his name in the paper then bail to the next ship COUGH COUGH "VIPERS". Now when the coaching director's time to pick the coaches do you really believe he will choose the best one for the association or the best one for his agenda?

Oh wait look at the standings I think he has already done that.

Anonymous
(no login)

January 10 2012, 9:09 AM 

BING!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 10 2012, 9:28 AM 

PING!

Anonymous
(no login)

January 10 2012, 4:08 PM 

But all our teams are doing so good!!! Why would we change anything???

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2014, 12:09 AM 

lol

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2014, 1:35 AM 

wow this is an old one

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2014, 7:25 AM 

you are all pathetic,

every year the board you keep knocking are asking for volunteers to step and do something to help the zone and the players. its on the website all the time. if my job did not have so many hours i would definately volunteer, its easy to sit back and claim they should do this or that get on board and see how many countless hours are spent by these people to insure that there is somewhere to play instead of coming on an anonymous site and claiming you know it all. get on board and HELP! fucktard

Current Topic - Changes needed in Windsor AAA  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement