Sports R4U - 2001 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2002 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Montreal pulls the trigger...

March 29 2012 at 12:19 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

by firing their GM. Now will Toronto ownership have the same balls?

AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Montreal pulls the trigger...

March 29 2012, 12:21 PM 

....nope!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 12:25 PM 

Cunnyworth promoted to interim GM? LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 12:56 PM 

But can he speak french !!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 1:00 PM 

This was a matter of time. Habs fans are far more hockey knowledgeable and far superior intellectually than sushi eating Laughs fans. They wouldn't let this mess continue. Laugh fans are happy to be seen at that crap rink, no clue what's happening on the ice.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 2:24 PM 

Montreal has just announced the hiring of Brian Burke as GM and Ron Wilson as Head Coach

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 2:38 PM 

LMFAO!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 3:23 PM 

...and Johnny Bower in net

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 3:33 PM 

1pm Habs fans are all that for sure. When did Montreal last win the cup? Just sayin'

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 4:09 PM 

Last time leafs won the cup I was born the last time the habs won the cup my son was born i hope the cup comes to Toronto before I retire by 70 I guess the way things are going I'll probably be dead.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 4:35 PM 

The habs won the cup 26 years after the Leafs last won there's. Yes. That long ago. Habs fans can watch many of the Stanley cup winners in colour.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 4:42 PM 

When did the Montreal team LAST win the Stanley Cup? Used to be, that question was never uttered......we know the Leafs suck, tell us something new.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 5:03 PM 

March 29 2012, 3:33 PM - In my lifetime. Just answerin'

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 5:19 PM 

at least montreal has a core group and decent draft postions coming up 2012 2013 ihate the habs but there is hope not like in toronto the pail is emptyit will be years before they will make the playoffs sad,sad team

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 6:31 PM 

One thing I will say is the French Canadian Fans are the most fare weather fans in the world. The have the French blood they allows them to quit on anything that might be difficult and than say theuy are doing it because they are intelligent.

One day they think their team is going to win the Cup than 2 weeks later they can just throw in the towel.

Worse fans in pro sports. Most are only Hab fans because they jump on the band wagon when they look at how many cups the Habs won in the old 6 teams league before most of the current fair weather fans were born.

Just a bunch of front runners.

I'm not a leaf fan.

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 9:07 PM 

Dear Idiot Maple Laughs fan. When trying to insult Habs fans, use your spell check and we might be able to stay conscious long enough to read your blitherings. Idiot...

Anonymous
(no login)

March 29 2012, 10:57 PM 

Current Topic - Montreal pulls the trigger...    
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement