Sports R4U - 2000 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2001 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

brampton 96 AA

May 21 2012 at 3:56 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Hope the 2 new add ons from last years team learn something from this coach. Good luck boys!

AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: brampton 96 AA

May 21 2012, 4:23 PM 

shit team, shit parents underdeveloped kids hahahahahahahah

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 4:25 PM 

No thanks to loser KA!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 4:28 PM 

Yes, we must blame him and not the fact the kids have nooooo talent, bunch of loser parents.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 4:36 PM 

What's wrong KA? Sitting online today because the beer store is closed! Boys had talent, you have zero!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 4:42 PM 

Not KA, but nice try dipshit, you have no clue who this is and you will never figure it out. The "boys" have no talent, probably the least talented group of players in BYHA history, the only thing matching their lack of talent is the parents stupidity. KA was a shit coach for a shit group of players.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 5:10 PM 

Least talented? On paper they were great. Coach couldn't do anything with it!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 21 2012, 5:17 PM 

On paper they were shit, and that paper you refer to was used to line the bottom of the bird cage. How many coaches before the last clown did you guys run off and say the same thing. When all the kids are good for is to catch bird shit, you know you have a problem.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 22 2012, 9:48 AM 

you guys wonder why the AAA AA A AE did not pick many 1996 the parants are all wacked

Anonymous
(no login)

May 22 2012, 10:57 AM 

96 parents are completely stupid. pick any one of them it doesnt matter

Anonymous
(no login)

May 22 2012, 12:34 PM 

96 parents are the laughing stock of BYHA, loser doe not describe them at all, bunch of assholes is getting close though.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 22 2012, 11:18 PM 

Thanks KA, SM, SN, SP, GK, GM.....................

Anonymous
(no login)

May 22 2012, 11:41 PM 

Thanks for absolutely nothing! You all are beer drinking losers!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 23 2012, 7:04 AM 

pass me another!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 23 2012, 7:14 AM 

YOUR WELCOME KA SM SN

Anonymous
(no login)

May 23 2012, 8:46 AM 

Do the 96 parents ever quit? just proving the point that no greater collection of assholes were ever assembled than this group. Keep guessing who is calling you butt heads out, so far you are so far off the mark that it is hard to stop laughing. Here is a hint, not a coach, not a assistant coach, not a board or executive member or ever was. Maybe I was standing in the same rink as you butt holes for a few years listening to your shit. So who can figure it out? And sorry to all the people who these assholes keep blaming, but KA, you were a crappy coach. But the kids had no talent, so on that point your off the hook.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 23 2012, 2:17 PM 

Very quiet, lots of head scratching going on.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 12:35 AM 

96 kids had talent but BYHA execs picked their buddies to coach AA starting with MD in Minor Atom and Atom, WH in MP to MB, RM in Bantam and finally KA in MM. All of them had a poor technical knowledge of the game and had no clue about breakouts, defensive end positioning, forechecking systems or neutral zone coverage. Head coaching is huge, just look at the Phoenix Coyotes under Dave Tippet versus Wayne Gretzky. The next thing you experts will be saying is SN should be VP of Rep again; can hardly wait for next season when SN is coaching the 2000 A's!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 7:14 AM 

Why didn't you step up superstar

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 7:33 AM 

12:35
How about this, your kid sucks, so every year there was poor coaching? please. Once again you are proving your stupidity and lack of hockey knowledge. No wonder these kids suck, look at the gene pool they came from. Once again, drinking and posting does not work. Keep it up funny guy, always provides the daily laugh. And what is with your obsession with BYHA executives and SN in particular, are you the famous guy with a crush on him? love is grand, but I don't think SN plays on your team gay man.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 8:02 AM 

7:33 MA-MM the record doesn't lie! is started off with a lack of coaching exp. which turned into poor player selection and just continued until the other rookie coaches. The buck stops with the byha front office. It really doesn't matter at this point given there are only 2 96AA player left on the new AA team.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 8:44 AM 

maybe those two 96AA players are NOT AA players... time to put down the pipe and face reality

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 9:48 AM 

That is right, you can see the talent of the players and the reputation of the parent group by the number of players on 96AA team. Parent group was the worst in BYHA history, no question about it.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 11:21 AM 

Thank god most of the 96 parent group are now gone from hockey! what a bunch of morons!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 12:23 PM 

the 96 parents had better behave they can be cut as quick as the made the AAA AA A AE

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 12:31 PM 

Yeah and watch how you talk about KA too as he had input on where the 96'ers ended up. Why did so many go down to A, because KA either personally didnt like them or the parents. Nice guy. Another sign of his class.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 12:33 PM 

Prove it loser, maybe your kid just sucks jack ass.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 12:38 PM 

12:31
As a 96 parent I can tell you why so many went to A, we were not good enough to make the AA team. I may not like how the poster portrays the kids, but they are right about one thing, the boys are not strong enough to play on the AA team this year. Maybe next year a few can move back up. Please stop the bashing and let the past be the past.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 4:19 PM 

good on KA if he let it be known which kids are quitters and have bad attitude, and which parents are idiots fill this site with bull shit. I guess you 96 moronic parents can figure if that may be the truth when you look at the 2 players that made the team. Do NG and SM fall into those catagories.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 5:06 PM 

Ka my ass, he had/has no right to say anything about these boys. He had no plan, no development plan and the kids suffered. They are good enough to play on the AA team but that drunk KA undermined them as an excuse for his failure. And SM's parents are no angels, the father was one of the biggest complainers of KA at the rink and on N54.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 7:56 PM 

7:33

Must of touched a nerve there. You're the guy fixated on SN or most likely him and you just luv to screw yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 8:02 PM 

Yeah right, you have no clue what you are talking about, 96 kids were a good bunch who were betrayed by the BYHA, sad to see so much talent not developed by coaches through the years, KA was the worst, some of these kids had a real chance to go further if proper coaching was in place.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 8:12 PM 

8:02 could not agree more!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 9:17 PM 

You two are on some serious drugs. They could have gone further in hockey if they were developed, come on, please tell me your joking, please. Nice kids, but NO TALENT.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 24 2012, 9:43 PM 

Go have another beer KA and say hi to the gf for us!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 11:36 AM 

it's not my girl friend it's your wife

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 12:41 PM 

Losers, kids were the worst group talent wise and the parents are assholes and absolutely the worst in byha history, there is not one kid from that team that is anywhere close to being called a hockey player. keep guessing asshole parents, not the loser coach ka.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 12:49 PM 

thanks BB

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 1:39 PM 

why are you people still discussing a team that no longer exists? the 96 AA is no longer it's done! only two 96 players on the new 95/96 Midget AA Team. You people can blame whoever you want but the fact remains 98% of that 96 AA team were at the A/E or I/C level at best. Which is where most are playing.

It's time to move on!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 1:42 PM 

Get lost, what about the lost potential of these boys, some of them with proper coaching could have been drafted.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 2:48 PM 

1:42 that's a joke right? drafted to what? not even 1 Brampton 96AAA player was drafted. Most of these players have been playing over there heads for years! are you on crack? I guess some mens leagues have player drafts to balance out the teams! good luck.

These players have just as much chance getting draft to a basketball team then they do to a hockey! you people are f&&king lost!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 2:49 PM 

GOOD LUCK DREAMER

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 2:50 PM 

1:42 now that has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time! potential to be drafted! wow lady you are funny. Drafted lmfao!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 3:24 PM 

If you look at the talent that these boys had and consider the fact they had poor coaching for many years, who is to say that one or two could have developed their game and then they could have had a chance to showcase their talent and be drafted. I feel that my kid was cheated.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:15 PM 

see that is the problem what talent? take your rose coloured glasses off! this team has sucked for years! if we didn't lose so many decent players when the players were young, none of these kids would have been playing AA, A or AE most would be in IC. You really don't get the fact that they were playing way above their heads and shouldn't of been play at that level at all. You can't take an IC player and make them a superstar. There hasn't been talent on the AA since the kids were novice and atom. Buddy the team has won what 15 games in 4 seasons! you are bigtime f**ked in the head. 96 parents you got to love them! brain dead as they are!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:20 PM 

3:24 you have ZERO clue what it takes to get drafted, go watch an omha or gthl U17 camp! some of the best players in ontario and 95% of them won't get drafted so some shitty brampton AA team player will never ever get a stiff, if most AAA players never do! You are just clueless, try going out and really watching some major jr teams play. Your kid can't even carry there hockey bags.

Most of these players would have a difficult time making a good A or AE team! drafted? man you peolpe are funny!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:22 PM 

it's hard to make shit smell good! but keep trying!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:28 PM 

To all, I was just repeating what some assholes have been saying on N54 all year about this team. They have blamed coaches, executives anyone and everyone, no DEVELOPMENT!. When I would say that unfortunately there was no talent to develop I got shit on. So instead I decided to have some fun on the other side and see what happens. Funny how a few months ago I was called an asshole, throwing kids under the bus, asked to meet in the parking lot for a fight. The one consistent thing, 96 AA parents from Brampton were and are fucked up bad.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:45 PM 

Either way KA you are still an asshole that has no right coaching children at all!!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:53 PM 

4:28 bang on! just to let you know, you would have been the only parent in the parking lot 99% of the 96 parent group are cowards and all mouth. This is the last group of people you should be concerned about. This site is full of the same pussies year after year! just a bunch of cowards!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:55 PM 

What I like best is the person who keeps thinking KA is posting, trust me it is not him, he is so glad he is gone from this group, maybe he was not the best coach, but there was not a lot to work with.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 4:58 PM 

see you have an IC team playing AA level hockey! the team sucks and the parents scream NO DEVELOPMENT NO DEVELOPMENT! they really don't get the fact that the players aren't good and have very little talent! Pat Burns couldn't get this team 1 or 2 more wins! doesn't matter who's coaching this team! if you have zero talent! I'm not a fan of KA either but come-on wake up!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 25 2012, 5:17 PM 

why has it taken so long for some sane talk?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 26 2012, 7:41 AM 

doesnt the VP of Hockey Development have a kid at this age?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 26 2012, 9:51 AM 

Who cares, going to start blaming him for lack of development and your kid not being drafted.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 26 2012, 11:42 AM 

goooooooooooooooooo brampton

Anonymous
(no login)

May 26 2012, 12:12 PM 

was that the guy who was crying when his kid was a backup on the Nats, had to go for physc evaluation?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 26 2012, 1:20 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

May 27 2012, 6:58 PM 

I heard that as well.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 27 2012, 7:07 PM 

I thought the 96 West GTHL site was wild, this site will erupt like a volcano. Just came on to see what the scoop was on this site. Some parents have emotional issues and need to take a downer. Good Luck

Anonymous
(no login)

May 27 2012, 7:08 PM 

You haven't seen anything, this thread is civilized.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 28 2012, 9:30 AM 

12:12, I hear he is still taking meds for that breakdown

Anonymous
(no login)

May 28 2012, 8:37 PM 

I heard they were not working well, still thinks he was a great hockey player and all the moms are interested in him.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 28 2012, 10:13 PM 

Well this mom is not! That's gross!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 28 2012, 11:25 PM 

KA for me!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 12:29 PM 

Word is once cuts made on the AAA ...current 96's on the AA are gone

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 12:55 PM 

Good riddance to them, losers!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 1:04 PM 

12:29 not true the 95/96 AA team have a couple of spots still open. They only signed 17 players. Not only that but their is an un-written rule within the byha that once tryouts are completed and players are signed that is your team good or bad you pick them you live with it. Unless their are other issues with a player like behavioural issues then you can release a player and SM & NG are good kids.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 1:06 PM 

8:37 buddy this guy has never played hockey, I don't even think he owns a pair of skates. It's all BS! I don't understand why his own wife wants him, I can't see any other woman wanting this guy.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 1:49 PM 

This fellow is gods gift to hockey and women eveywhere. Certainly a lengend in his own mind! He does so much for the betterment of hockey here in Brampton.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 3:12 PM 

that's why the 6 & 7 year old select programs have gone from being one of the best to one of the worst and it all falls on him. Great Job, mr. hockey

Anonymous
(no login)

May 29 2012, 6:00 PM 

Was he really crying? That is sad, what really happened?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 12:13 AM 

Has BB, the dad, ever played ice hockey? Heard he is an ankle burner!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 10:48 AM 

why do you care if a parent has played or hasn't played hockey? what's your point? or are you just trying to take a shot at BB? SM you can't skate either pussy! what a coward to speak to BB in person! like that will happen.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 10:50 AM 

98% of most hockey parents have never played hockey or can't skate! there easy to point out just listen to them speak about hockey! very little knowledge in general.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 4:56 PM 

where did BB kid nd up playing

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 6:41 PM 

A. Mommy is mgr again!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 6:42 PM 

SM is one of the biggest trouble makers on the 96 group. He was all over N54 last winter and was one of the bigger KA basher's, of course never face to face, COWARD.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 8:46 PM 

BB is a class act!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 9:26 PM 

Who cares about BB, it is SM that is lacking class, backstabbing basher. Someone said that he was not going to be a problem on this team, it must have been him posting because that is a flat out lie.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 10:24 PM 

BB would not make the team unless Mommy was manager.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 30 2012, 11:01 PM 

CF was forced to take his kid in AAA for 4 years until he had enough of the dad and the poor kid became the whipping boy!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 7:41 AM 

where did SM kid end up

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 7:58 AM 

11:01 that is not true how can you post that crap knowing it's all BS?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 8:01 AM 

10:24 BB made the team because he is one of the best D-man! you need to go out an watch the kid play! you f**king parents are a bunch of cowards insulting kids. I would love to kick your teeth in but after you get up from crying like a little girl you would call the cops right pussy boy!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 8:02 AM 

7:41 I think he is trying out for house league in Mississauga as he was cut from house league Brampton beacuse he is one of the worst 96 players out there.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 8:05 AM 

10:24 it's sounds like Neil (DO) and Bob (AF) are back? the bj queens! thank god there kids are gone from hockey but you can't stop them from coming on here and making things up! two of the biggest pussies out there. I guess you can know add SM to that group of ladies.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 11:01 AM 

Seems like some editing has happened, looks like if you mention vp of development, it is wiped out, looks like if you mention SM it is wiped out, hmmm, wonder why?

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 3:45 PM 

just a word to the wise the coaching staff of the AA team won't put up with the bullshit of the network 54 parents they will cut your ass halfway through the season just ask one of the 95 parents from 2 years ago

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 3:57 PM 

And how will the freaking genius coaches know who is posting moron? What a stupid comment, let them try and cut my kid because they think I made a comment on N54, can you spell lawsuit, probably not because you are an idiot for even making your post.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:00 PM 

I am the coach and I know who you both are!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:02 PM 

They can't cut anyone after Nov.1 anyways the byha won't let them, so pound your chest all you want. They need to focus on doing well in the regular season and in the playoffs, as the 94's and some good 95's players are all gone now. Lou D. built a great midget AA team and these guys just walked in and took over his sucess story. Good luck this year you will need it.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:02 PM 

Fuck off ass wipe, you have no clue about hockey let alone about who is posting, unless of course I am stupid enough to post my name or initials, like who do you think I am, SM.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:05 PM 

A good and exp coach won't give a rats a$$ about the morons on this site as 95% of the crap on here is made up by a few parents. Coaches don't give a crap about this site, what a moron for even saying that!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:06 PM 

It is just SM being an asshole again, the coaches will be real sorry this loser is on the team, big shit disturber.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:07 PM 

4:02 like you know anything about hockey if you did you wouldn't be on this stupid site! and you are just as smart as SM.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:09 PM 

you are referring to the incorrect SM (the parent of BM) and not the SM the kid who made the team this year. BM/SM are playing house league somewhere if he can make it!

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:09 PM 

You mean Mr. Development is not the one, thank goodness, my apologies.

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:10 PM 

[linked image]

Anonymous
(no login)

May 31 2012, 4:11 PM 

do you really think that any coach really cares what the parents think or say? come-on get a life most coaches avoid these tools like the plague. You are giving stupid hockey parents way too much credit.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 5:53 PM 

Hey KA! Just heard the news! Payback is a bitch!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 2 2012, 6:37 PM 

Tell us the news ???

Anonymous
(no login)

June 3 2012, 5:46 PM 

Still at it SM? your a loser, your kid is a loser, guess no house league will take the little snot.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 3 2012, 10:34 PM 

Not SM. And KA karma is a bitch! You will see!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 11:10 AM 

Not KA, but boy someone sure has the hate on for him, very funny, but certainly shows a very unstable person, let it go or seek mental help.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 11:34 AM 

Hey idiot have you ever asked cf if he was forced to take BB. TO let u know it was 5 years BB must have be a bad player to keep him for 5 years. Get your facts straight oh ya mommy dearest must have been the manager NOT. My kid played on the team and he was far from the whipping boy. So coward take your head out of your ass and get facts before posting. You got issue buddy if your the only one complaining about that family, nobody responds to you stupid comments... Only to defend good family Good kid. find someone to pick on your own age LOSER

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 1:06 PM 

BB never earned a spot on the team, crappy hockey player who hurt the team every time he was on the ice.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 1:48 PM 

June 2 - please elaborate on KA news

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 3:27 PM 

There is no KA news, just a physco parent who has a big hate on for KA. Just more proof that 96 parents in Brampton are whack jobs.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 3:53 PM 

1:06 you have the wronge D-man. DO,RF & NG were by far the worst D last season,

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 3:57 PM 

Are you referring to the AAA team when the boy was 8 years old? if so you are a f&&king clown and and coward. SM you are the biggest pussy in minor hockey! I thought Neil and Bob were bad!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 4:01 PM 

The kid is a horrible hockey player at any age and any level, quit trying to say he was not momma manager. And Neil and Bob are dick heads. Glad we won't have anything to do with you losers anymore.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 5:09 PM 

3:27. What's wrong KA? Afraid they will spill the beans on what sort of man (and use that term loosely) you really are!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 4 2012, 5:11 PM 

Lets here the "BIG NEW" fuck face, but there is none so keep having fun, but your making a fool of yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 5 2012, 8:41 AM 

not sure who is doing all of the posting but its over KA didn't ruin your kid he wasn't going going to be drafted long before KA took over as coach so please get on with your life. If your kid is still playing enjoy what is left of his minor hockey experience before the beer leagues if he is not playing just get on with your life. Your obsession with KA is not healthy and what good is it really doing. KA is not coaching, different coaches at Midget. So trashing KA and other parents and players isn't accomplishing anything other than showing you for what you really are soneone with a really unhealthly obsessesion with their Sons minor hockey career.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 5 2012, 9:19 AM 

Wow, looks like a nerve was hit! My son will show this year that with the right coaching a kid has potential, just like the others!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 5 2012, 11:29 AM 

I am sure he will be a star in house league SM, but your still an asshole.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 6 2012, 10:06 AM 

SM always has been and will continue to be an asshole. And this is coming from a guy who has no idea who or what SM is. In fact I'm not even sure why I clicked on a Bramton thread, slow morning at the office and I thought to come on here and start some shit on somebody elses thread.

You see the way this works? You get insulted, you start to go thru the list of names in your mind of people who mean you harm where the reality is some prick like me in Scarborough with idle hands and no clue who you are is the one responsable for the personal attack. Isn't this site just great!!

Shit, my boss is in the building, gotta go. Good luck SM whoever you are.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 6 2012, 1:45 PM 

Look's like SM's son is playing house league in Scarborough?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 6 2012, 4:41 PM 

Well they will kick the little prick out and hopefully the old man gets a good beating in that part of the GTA.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:21 AM 

Hey BB, it is no BS your kid was the whipping boy with CF due to you. Your kid was only on the AAA team in those days because your wife's daddy was BG who passed away and a tournament is named after him. Your kid was so whipped that he wanted no part of any Rep hockey so he dropped down to I/C because of your an asshole and CF was pissed. RH was also pissed with you in I/C because you were an ass as usual. Since I/C you have weazled your wife in as manager in AE then A so you can stir up your shit as usual. Love to have a frank conversation with all these coaches on what they really think of you.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 7:53 AM 

We know what you think

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 8:37 AM 

12:21 hey coward you do realize he was 8-9 when he played AAA right? now he is 16 years old? you are a f**king pussy to bring up KM father that passed away, I would love to kick you in the mouth. This is not BB, but a 96 parent who is sick of people like you. Your kid is done with hockey so f**king move on or come by the rink and we can all have a chat.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 8:51 AM 

You are so brave, the truth must hurt asshole, no problem meeting you at the arena, better yet the parking lot, but I am pretty sure you would send out your fat ugly wife to do your work, pussy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 9:01 AM 

easy boys.

this is the N54 whinernet where no one really knows who each other is.

time to move on cuz there's more important things in life.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 9:14 AM 

Don't tell me to take it easy, we all know that BB's kid never deserved his spots and BB has tried to work the system to get the kid a spot on any team. Getting his wife in as team manager was a shitty thing to do, low life actually, but then again BB is a low life. For anyone trying to defend him, fuck off, your a low life as well.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 9:23 AM 

listen fucktard, I just see 2 guys behaving worse than your kids would.

I don't know who you are, or who the other guy is and I'm definitely not defending anybody.

I was just asking you to step back and realize for moment that this is really meaningless.

with those stupid comments and short sightedness you are clearly out of line.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 9:31 AM 

You are out of line, fucktard, if you don't like it, don't read it. You must be some fat ugly mom who thinks it is her responsibility to patrol N54, well go back to your chocolates fatso.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 9:58 AM 

actually I'm trying to put on weight so thanks for the advice.

and I'm not a woman so you're not exactly batting 1000 there chief.

that garbage you posted at 9:14 really shows you have a chip on your shoulder.

the sad part of this, is that grudge has caused you to be behave and call others exactly what you're doing: being a freakin low life.

talk about a persecution complex mixed in with low self-esteem and lack of intelligence.

and the funny thing is the shit you're pissing your drawers about goes on everywhere all the time. what are you, new? born yesterday? a fucking babe in the woods?

so if you were the big, tough, hero that you're so desparatley trying to prove to everyone then you'd pay a visit to your mha and do something real about it. instead of acting like a green eyed little bitch who got her candy stolen.

better yet, why don't you man up and tell this directly to the BB guy you're so obsessed with.

what an angry fucking child you are.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 10:38 AM 

9:58 bang on buddy! SM is a coward! and don't hold your breath waiting in the parking lot because you will pass out all by yourself, 95% of hockey fathers are cowards, that's why this site exists for cowards.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 10:42 AM 

8:51 you most likely just peed your pants coward, you know full well you wouldn't show up so stop posting crap coward. You can pick on a 16 year old kid but it takes balls to say that to his family which you don't have.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 10:44 AM 

BB's team will be hosting a mini-camp in August the week of the 20th,21st & 22nd at either Earnscliffe or SouthF's from 7-9 pm. If you find your balls by then, please come by! like you will coward.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:15 AM 

See you then shit face, you talk mighty brave as well, your a fucking loser.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:29 AM 

9:58
I think the person who posted was right, you do sound like a women, maybe you should just man up yourself or quit posting.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:55 AM 

11:15 so we will see you then in August? come'on lady!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:55 AM 

11:29
what's your problem nancy? no doubt all pouty cuz ya missed the dance.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:57 AM 

BB you can't argue with an idiot nor will they show up! their all mouth! and go give Neil and Bob a BJ.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 11:59 AM 

11:55 Lady English please.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:00 PM 

hey moron, is that different than "Man English"?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:01 PM 

BB jr. or his family have never played on the 96AA team so why all the posts? who cares where the kids plays, how does that change your life?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:02 PM 

12:00 once agian lady, English please.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:03 PM 

12:00 come see us in August! cool guy.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:03 PM 

like that would happen buddy! she's all mouth!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:05 PM 

I am not 10:44 but he or she has suggested where those obsessed with this BB guy can find him.

instead of whining here like little bitches go for it!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:05 PM 

Well if she is all mouth then lets see what else she can do with it!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:10 PM 

12:02 "agian"?

although English is the least of your mental issues.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 12:54 PM 

12:05
The only beating BB does is what happens at night when he goes to bed by himself.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:50 PM 

SM would love to beat BB (off). He has a man crush!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:53 PM 

12:10 I hope you're not the same tool that posted at 11:55? if so it's really funny that you are correcting someone else's post! lady you need to get a job or go back to school.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:55 PM 

she is taking adult learning classes

good luckk

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:55 PM 

12:10 go back to the hood! this is a hockey thread! go find a basketball thread!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:56 PM 

2:55 english as a second language perhaps?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 2:58 PM 

In Bramladesch doesn't everyone take English as a second language?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 3:28 PM 

Who would live in Brampton?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 7 2012, 5:53 PM 

Just immigrants who play cricket.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2012, 12:57 AM 

9:23. Gee, wonder who you are? Fucktard? What's wrong KA? Can't let go? Everyone keeps blaming this SM person. But I would be willing to bet that 90% of these posts are by KA! Can't let go!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2012, 7:26 AM 

Sorry KA hater but I know for a fact you are wrong, it is not KA posting, but speaking of someone who cannot let go, look in the mirror fucktard. Your continued referencing KA suggests you have a fixation on him, maybe it is love, maybe you are the gay father who was in love with SN but deep down your man parts are moved by the thoughts of KA. With regards to SM, it is probably you making these posts, you are so pissed that your shitty little kid is really a HL player you have bitched for years blaming everyone but yourself and your ugly wife, the little shits lack of ability is a result of your gene pool loser.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2012, 7:49 AM 

now that is funny, good post!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2012, 7:52 AM 

12:57 is 100% SM, how many other parents work shift work? he is the only one I know. Most parents are in bed at 12:57 am. SM you are a friggin clown.

anonymous
(no login)

brampton 96AA

June 8 2012, 9:08 AM 

I am a new immigrant from Kadiri, and I find your site offensive to my muslim culture.

You Canadians do not know how hard it is to flush my immigration papers down the toilet on a 767 when you are at 33,000 feet. Then having to claim refugee status is very hard.

I will play this hockey game you say is fun. I have a daughter I can give you and a cow to pay for my hockey gear. Let me know by sunday.

ps: gotta love brampton. smells like home!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 8 2012, 5:30 PM 

7:52
Your right about SM, that is about the time he heads home from the gay bars.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 2:34 AM 

Just saw BB head out of "Chaps" at this late hour!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 7:32 AM 

your a loser!!! nobody cares

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 7:57 AM 

2:34am, what were you doing in front of Chaps at that late hour? Spitting or Swallowing? Keep sucking that gay cock you faggot.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 8:19 AM 

LOSER

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 8:23 AM 

AND DON'T CARE

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 8:29 AM 

Buddy this is about hockey not your personal crush on BB.. And why are you using the aa site to crush on him kid does not play on the team.. There's only one faggot its you and it really shows by your stupid posts. LOSER

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 8:29 AM 

i AGREE BUDDY YOUR A LOSER

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 8:58 AM 

8:29 If you're up at 2:34am saying you saw him leaving "Chaps" then you must really like the taste of man butter yourself!!

Not only are you a fucking sword swallowing homo, you are a fucking STALKER too!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 10:38 AM 

SM, this is great, you are finally getting what you deserve, you have been a shit disturbing asshole for years, now you little fag everyone is on to you, not the on to you the way you want though!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 2:05 PM 

Hey, this is 2:34 a.m., I was at the Brass Rail like a real man at that late hour and the ladies were all over me, sounds like there was a group of you at "Chaps" enjoying each other.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 9 2012, 5:25 PM 

Nice try SM, why does your face look like you have eaten a glazed donut with no hands?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 10:04 AM 

Look in the mirror after your gay partner splatters the money shot your the face.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 10:06 AM 

.....That's why you hang out at Chaps at 2:34am!!!!! It's time for you to cum out of the closet you pole smoking faggot.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 10:29 AM 

all you people suck.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 11:28 AM 

No, just the ones cruising "Chaps" at 2:34am in the morning. They do SUCK COCK big time.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 12:01 PM 

That would be SM, finish the late shift and head out for a little ass, SM style!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 12:58 PM 

BB, why does your face look like you have eaten a Boston Cream donut with lots of chocolate on the outside and cream on the inside with no hands?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 1:06 PM 

Oh SM you are so funny, but you are the faggot father, first your kid is a shitty hockey player, then he must be embarrassed to have a fag for a father.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 1:57 PM 

SM and KA spotted together. explains alot now

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 2:36 PM 

Could not have been KA with him, remember KA has a GF as well as the wife, while SM openly professes his love for BYHA executives and admits he hangs out a chaps. Maybe SM has a man crush on KA so he found a KA look alike! SM is a real mover in the gay world.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 3:15 PM 

Wow, you people are fuckin assholes !!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 10 2012, 3:21 PM 

No that would be SM, that is what he likes giving and receiving.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:05 AM 

You would know because you're a fucking faggot stalker. Cruising "Chaps" at 2:34am tells everyone you like getting fisted up the ass. YOu're a more a catcher than a picther and are dying for him to pack your fudge. Too bad you keep getting rejected fucking queer.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 12:57 PM 

SM strikes again, how is the retarded kid doing anyways, does he know your a fag?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:28 PM 

First you're cruising Chaps at 2:34am looking to deep throat some fellas. Now you're stalking kids like a creepy pedophile.

What a sick fucking freak you are. Stick to knob gobbling guys your own age you sick pedo pervert.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:36 PM 

HA ha, that SM is very popular, all the guys love him.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:00 PM 

Yeah ok, but some freak fag pedo is obsessed with him.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:13 PM 

No, the retarded kid referred to is SM's kid, a real shit disturber like the old man, only the kid is embarrassed the old man is a fag.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:24 PM 

Speaking of shit disturbers, hey obsessed stalker do you prefer being fisted or boned up the arse?

You must like them both, just like you swing with men and boys. WTG you creepy mutha fukah!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:55 PM 

I thought this thread was about hockey? I'm sure you guys can find some gay blog to post on.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:59 PM 

Only a Brampton thread can get like this, and isn't it nice to know you now have kids making comments, proves Brampton is a shit hole full of trailer trash and immigrants.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 7:06 PM 

Why would anyone live in Brampton. shit hole

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 7:57 PM 

BB's shit hole.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:46 PM 

That is where SM likes to play.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 12:01 AM 

In BB's A-Hole?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:26 AM 

And 9:46 likes to play fellatio with big black cock.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 6:30 PM 

That SM is a real popular fellow.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:40 PM 

All is quiet, what happened?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 1:15 AM 

This is a AA thread, so screw off BB. Who is KR's manager of this midget AA team next season?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 6:46 AM 

Same as last year ...all staff returning

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 9:42 AM 

I am 96aa dad from the GTHL, was bored so came on to this thread to see what was up in Brampton. HOLY SHIT! You people are out of your minds, I've seen other threads shut down for less, that the Operator allows you guys to bash immigrants, gays and kids in the open like this is absurd. Honestly, I guess its tru what everyone at the rink says about Brampton. Small minds indeed.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 11:15 AM 

Small minds?, no minds at all, especially the gay bar cruising SM, or Mr. Lube as he prefer's.

Current Topic - brampton 96 AA    
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement