Sports R4U - 2000 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2001 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

97AAA Oakville Rangers

June 11 2012 at 10:10 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Understand KS has landed a gig as coach of an Austrian U18 team, already announced in local Austrian press.

What is plan B?

AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: 97AAA Oakville Rangers

June 11 2012, 10:32 AM 

this was said months ago, DH will take them to the promised land.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 10:33 AM 

No, DH busy as GM of the Oakville Blades!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 10:52 AM 

DH likely busy eating lunch

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 11:37 AM 

Looking for his Pee Pee

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 12:23 PM 

Now that would be a miracle

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 12:33 PM 

Who is the coach then?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 1:29 PM 

Man am I pissed. Sold my house, living in my tent and my son not in school. Now you I read Strong and Gomes gone ? What are we going to do now ? Anyone need a top 2 forward, my son is available.

anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:00 PM 

Relax, staying with 97 rangers, offered him 75000 on top of the 150000 already getting, and building him a new home on the lake. The project moves forward.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:20 PM 

The helipad on top of the house clinched the deal.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:22 PM 

What I don't get about this team is why they are building a powerhouse team to compete in the SCTA?? It is one of the weakest loops in hockey for this area. Why wouldn't he stay in GTHL?

anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 3:27 PM 

$$$$$$$$$ and a new house, Marlies offered nothing, he's NO Fool.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 4:53 PM 

who cares, the coach has a great record and is a great trainer, if he wants to coach Oakville and build this team great and if he is worth a certain amount of money than he is worth that much money. Really no one knows the real dollar figure so relax. Good for him and Oakville, also there are other coaches that good out there so what is the big problem.

One more thing why spread rumors about something you have no business in. Not enough evidence on any of it. leave these people alone

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 7:44 PM 

Heard it first hand from a close friend of KS's....he is off to Austria.

At the same time, it would not be hard to find a good replacement coach, paying even half of what KS gets.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:05 PM 

You guys do like spreading the BS about this team dont ya? Very sad.
I have paid my $ and thre is no premium. Sorry to burst your overly inflated balloon.

anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:22 PM 

Yes, but KS has left, know doe's the famous DH take over? that is the $ question.

anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:22 PM 

Yes, but KS has left, know doe's the famous DH take over? that is the $ question.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 9:55 PM 

You said it twice. Saying it a lot doesn't necessarily make it true.

The team has not been told anything so for now, its just speculation.

(Sorry, I dont believe everthing I hear on this BS machine).

anonymous
(no login)

June 11 2012, 10:01 PM 

Gone, DH will call all by Tuesday, best of luck to KS this is a great offer.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 7:44 AM 

If there was any truth to the rumour, they would have posted the article. Let it go people!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 8:07 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 8:28 AM 

Oakville in damage control. Guarantee Strong will be gone in September. Just downplaying the rumours. If truth comes out now, there is NO Oakville 97 AAA this year as all the brainwashed recruits will bail.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 8:54 AM 

nice link! there's nothing there about KS. again nice try!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:18 AM 

Ha..the players and their families would never bail! Regardless of any situation / or bogus rumor. Its a team of pure talent..wouldnt matter who the coach is. None of the boys would leave, so the show would go on! Sorry!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:34 AM 

Its a simple case of a few jerk off parents with nothing better to do but try and stir things up. Insecure twits that just can't move on.

Get a life.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:41 AM 

Only jerk off parents are the one that stayed with that dumb @uck of a so called coach for all these years.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:46 AM 

Exactly! Hilarious the time and energy put into wanting a youth hockey team to fall apart without know ing anything about the boys or their families. This team is a family, (wait for the responses now)believe or not, the boys are like a bunch of brothers. Say what you want..but wont change a thing. They will still have the skill and talent and play together. Thats the real fear of everyone trying to create a problem...again, hilarious!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:51 AM 

We are falling apart ?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:56 AM 

What fucking family? I only see a really dysfunctional family LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 10:10 AM 

9:51 Kidding?? They're not falling apart at all! Half of them go on this site right before their workout and get even more accomplished because of the (adult) bags of trash that like to come on here and think the team will fold. Aint happenin'!
And dysfunctional family? Thats funny because you know none of them..at all!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 12:11 PM 

in all seriousness.. is the Marlie D going to be interested in playing there with no Gomes? and the kids from Jersey and/or Ottawa interested in moving away for the year with no Strong? Your big happy family, with 8 new members, is going to have some work to do... everyone said this was going to be a mess.. guess they were right

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 1:23 PM 

Cards are signed, they are SOL!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 1:40 PM 

Cards don't matter if their moving plans fell thru...they will all bail!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 2:56 PM 

....and sit at home not playing the game in their biggest year of minor hockey?!? You have no clue buddy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 3:30 PM 

plenty of clues... they will ask for their releases from Oakville, and get them.. their home teams will gladly take them back.. the hard part will be filling out the roster after they have left

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 3:59 PM 

They won't get their release from MOHA after all this. No chance.

anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 4:09 PM 

So how come no statement from KS? is it because DH is in damage control?. Just anti up more $$$ and problem goes away.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 4:14 PM 

Maybe they're working the phones to come up with a replacement?

anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 4:26 PM 

PM EX 97 NYR looking for a job, cheap 12.50 per hour/and all the birthday skates he can have.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 4:53 PM 

What is Gomes like as a coach? Fair and honest assessments please, if that's possible.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 6:16 PM 

12:11 and 1:40..Not one player has intentions on bailing/leaving or whatever you wanna call it. Their intent is to get drafted..period! Best advice for all of you is to pack a lunch, watch all of the players that you wish werent allowed to play in Oakville play, and make sure you remind your son to keep his head up and on a swivel at all times! Gonna be a great ass year!!
End of discussion..cheers!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 6:31 PM 

[linked image]

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 7:40 PM 

How fake is that come on people will pay $500,000.00 to be coached by this guy no way, if he is this good shouldn't he be coaching in the OHL or NHL. He didnt produce any of these players they were good before they got to him. Now I am not saying he not a good coach he is a great coach but if he is getting that much money even NHL coaches would be coaching at the minor level dont you think.

He for sure is a great coach that is for sure and he does a lot of special things on the ice but really that is a lot of money.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 7:49 PM 

Get a life buddy, this is obviously just a joke. Good one but obviously someone has way too much free time on their hands.

anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 7:53 PM 

6:16 funny, so how are you dealing with your family issue, truth soon to come out.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 8:52 PM 

Having a bonfire and making smores buddy! Family's never been better..come on down!

anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:04 PM 

really check again, nasty stuff.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 9:21 PM 

Nothing to check, all is good!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 12 2012, 10:52 PM 

That's good fakery...i will give you that! Where'd you find that program on the web? I could use that in may interesting ways myself.

Man, what some people will do to stir up shite!?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 7:42 AM 

this is can be nasty, this import/move-with-mom-to-get-around-residency-rules business... all those kids from other centres/countries, if they dont move to Oakville they arent eligible anyway.. so it will be pretty easy to unwind the whole thing for them.. especially the kid from Jersey.. he can go back at any time.. no Strong and this comes apart quickly

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 8:42 AM 

Great that I printed off that page, OMHA love to see this stuff in local papers !

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 9:45 AM 

All this in hopes of being drafted? If you are good enough they will find you.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 11:46 AM 

Well put 9:45. Simple and to the point. I've been saying it for years myself (because I've been through it). It's comical watching these crazy people uprooting their kids, destroying their family, carving kids/parents/coaches behind their backs - all to get drafted (to Junior I might add). Just crazy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 12:12 PM 

In one ear and out the other.

Only after the OHL draft do the majority of parents realize where their kids truly stand. Despite the fact most mouth the refrain that the odds are long, they secretly believe theirs will be the one.

After a couple of years realizing the politics of thE OHL, many others will follow suit wondering to themselves why they gave up a shot at an education for the uncertainties of elite hockey in this country.

Enjoy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 12:37 PM 

Was it a waste of time for McDavid? Last time we saw him, he was riding pretty high. And for the record, we wouldnt even waste our time printing this junk in the local paper. Save your money.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 12:40 PM 

7:42..The Jersey kid is already here to stay, and very well on top of things..true fact! So, move on to another topic!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 1:42 PM 

12:37pm Was it a waste of time? We'll see. Come back in 15 years and let's compare notes...

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:16 PM 

Compare notes in 15? Why not now? Because you have no substantial evidence that its a waste of time...right now? Point being..he's drafted, period! His resume alone will look better than yours in 15 yrs. Ridiculous remark..think about it, you dont even know where you'll be in 15 yrs..might be 6 ft under.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:21 PM 

Compare him to John Hughes, drafted 1st overall into the OHL in 2004. John Who? Exactly.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:28 PM 

John Hughes from Whitby? I know exatcly who youre talking about buddy and apparently he made an impression on you since that was 8 yrs ago..compared to your 15 yrs from now for McDavid. Giving yourself a little too much credit there. Like I said, you may not even be around in 15.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:31 PM 

He made an impression on me insofar as I looked him up on the OHL website and recognized quickly he did sweet f all in the world of pro hockey despite being annointed the best player in Ontario as a 16 year old.

Yeah, a real impression.

What's he doing now since you know him so well?

What about Patrick McNeill, first overall in 2003? What European league is he tearing up?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:40 PM 

Actual fuckbag, John happens to be playing in Europe, and if you have to resort to the OHL website to back up your bark and pull names out of a hat, then just shut your mouth. Obviously its not quite a waste of time, as you stated, if youre on the OHL web learning about draft picks. But, great conversation...except you happen to be wasting my time and all the others that are thinking the same thing. You can now go back and unminimize your OHL website buddy..have a good time!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 3:44 PM 

Babble, babble, babble

Bottom line, congrats to CM but he has not done sweet dick yet. See ya in 15! LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:01 PM 

So, you're an OHL first-round pick! Woo-hoo.
Reality check:
Let's go back to 2001. Take a look at the OHL first rounders -- two guys have enduring NHL careers. Jeff Carter and Mike Richards. (They had a pretty good week this week).
But half of the OHL 2001 first rounders never played a single game in the NHL, and some never played a game of pro hockey.
Noel Coltice? Rane Carnegie? Ryan Hastings? Ryan Rorabeck? Frank Rediker? Lane Moodie? Matt Puntureri? Chad Robinson? Jamie Tardiff?
Go to the 2nd and 3rd and 4th rounds? Forget it.
Not a commentary on their characters. I'm sure they're all swell guys. But getting drafted to the OHL is a ticket to nothing except a shot at CIS hockey down the road and lots of bus trips in winter.
As for the guy now playing in Europe: great for him. You have to be a good hockey player to catch on at that level.
But I'm pretty sure that's not why parents in Europe send their 15 year old sons to Canada -- to dream about playing pro in Europe.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:10 PM 

You're right, its money! And better hockey.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:14 PM 

4:01pm Bingo and thank you.

Perhaps some of that will sink into the meathead's little brain.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:34 PM 

4:01 On the contrary, plenty of 2nd,3rd and 4th rounders are actually playing pro right now!! So, saying forget it for those rounds was inaccurate! And regardless if the other half played in the "NHL" or not, even their playing in the AHL "IS" considered pro hockey so, another inaccurate statement. As for Europe players coming to Canada, most of them are hoping to get drafted (just like all of the other players that are in Canada or going to Canada), however, if they arent drafted and head back to Europe, they certainly wont do to bad considering they'll have more skill and make better money than they would have in Canada anyway. So, whats the argument? The other guy thanking you clearly is the meathead, seems he knows nothing, not even about OHL draft picks..he shouldnt even be in this conversation. He doesnt even know who the hell youre talking about.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:36 PM 

HAhaha...yeah stick to BINGO!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:37 PM 

there aint no one on oakville close to CM

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:42 PM 

4:34pm

Where is Tony Rizzi now? How about Trevor Solomon? How about Dan LaCosta or Mitchell Maunu? Or better yet what about Kyle Wharton or Mike Duncan? How about Geoff Platt or Chad Robinson?

Hint, all first round OHL picks from the 2000's.

You're still a meathead.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:51 PM 

4:34: thanks for the reply. There are not "plenty" of 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounder OHL draft picks in the NHL. Playing pro? A better descriptor would be "some." and if you count playing in leagues below the AHL, where pay scales are below poverty, well let's say I have a higher standard for defining success in the game.
in fact, after round three of the OHL draft, the odds of these kids even making an OHL roster fall off incredibly. take a look at guys from last year's rounds 4 and lower. I'm not tring to be difficult. It's just true.
Every year 80 kids get selected in the OHL drafl first four rounds. Do you really think they all end up in major junior, let alone pro?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 4:53 PM 

He's probably just a shrill for the OHL.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:02 PM 

why?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:04 PM 

You are correct, which stands the reason why "most" of the players drafted 3rd round and beyond, end up playing on European teams. (just like someone else was trying to explain to meathead up above), the players, and yes there are plenty of them, that are playing Pro right now. Even if it is in Europe! The pay scale is totally different there as well as the hockey, so they dont need to be rostered on an NHL team, where they wont get paid or playing time when they get all of that in Europe. That was the point being made, and to say that being drafted 2nd and beyond means shit, is not correct at all. European hockey is still Pro and they actually are playing the game. Just stating the facts, so not trying to be difficult either. But, all of the current '97 birthyears deserve the same chance and opportunity as the ones that were named in all of the posts above.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:08 PM 

4:37 Oh there are players that are just as good as CM on Oakville. That is pure fact...and facts are your friend!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:10 PM 

that's not a fact. it's called speculation or conjecture and in your case: wishful thinking.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:21 PM 

wishful thinking..think not! as i said, there are just as good players on that team..period! see for yourself come september.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:31 PM 

LMFAO!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:39 PM 

intimidation is like a slow painful death..wont be laughing then, or in September!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:51 PM 

Welcome to the Grand illusion
Come on in and see what's happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show
The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding
Wishing secretly you were a star.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 5:59 PM 

Hahaha..silly rabbit, tricks are for kids..I own the show!!
End of discussion!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:06 PM 

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light.
Well you wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:22 PM 

Awe, and youre on a Sports R4U team bashing website rehearsing for the show or the band, unfortunately poetry is not in the program buddy. Try starting your own thread and maybe have a few auditions, you know, you could even have the whacko that starts threads about his cock and what he did to his wife lastnight or whenever, on your own personal thread. In fact, call it "Thread of Dillusion"! Ha, just joking, .........hope you are okay though!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:24 PM 

6:06 Stop sniffing the paint fumes bro, Pink Floyd is way played out!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:31 PM 

So back to the '97 Oakville Rangers ...

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:45 PM 

6:24 Stop sniffing guys crotches you fag.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:54 PM 

Hey, that would belong on the Thread of Dillusion!!! Just sayin'.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 6:56 PM 

6:31 Allow me to recap so we can all get started exactly where we left off:

o There will be at least 15, probably 17 players drafted from this team.

o The majority of the 1st round picks, a dozen or so, will come from this team.

o There is at least 1 possibly 3 Exceptional Status players on this team.

Carry on!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 8:12 PM 

"which stands the reason why "most" of the players drafted 3rd round and beyond, end up playing on European teams."

Sorry, but this is utter fantasy.
From rounds 5 through 15 there are 242 kids drafted by OHL teams.
So, in the last four years, that's 1,000 kids.
And you think most of them will end up playing pro in Europe?
Say, 150 kids a year, every year, from Ontario alone, end up in Euro pro leagues?
Please.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 8:36 PM 

8:12, you're right about that statement.

however you have also demonstrated that you know sfa about the O.

there are only 20 picks per round x 11 (5th thru 15th) rounds = 220, not 242.

you can't simply look at the last 2 years first rounds and assume it's 22 picks per round (x 11 = 242 your #).

these extra 2 picks in each of the previous year's first rounds, and last year's extra pick in the 2nd round were "compensation picks".

right now there are no comp picks for the 2013 draft.

talk about the blind leading the blind.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 8:44 PM 

Always fun to entertain a troll.
There were 22 picks in round one, 21 in round two, then 20 thereafter.
You can only imagine my horror.
Can no one exchange a civil word here without being an anonymous coward?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 13 2012, 8:56 PM 

always entertaining to read authoritative posts that use incorrect facts with conviction. can you say: dumbass?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 8:40 AM 

5 first round picks max from this team. only 1 will be from oakville

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 10:23 AM 

Agreed

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 10:44 AM 

This team won't have any Oakville kids drafted in the first round. Maybe one in the second. So they were good in the SCTA crap league. It's a big province with a ton of good hockey players, Oakville isn't the centre of the universe. Bunch of rich parents gonna be pissed when its all done.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 12:56 PM 

All the Oakville kids on Brampton are getting drafted in the first round!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 1:02 PM 

now wouldn't that be poetic justice

Anonymous
(no login)

June 14 2012, 5:37 PM 

I would love to see that happy.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

June 15 2012, 10:31 AM 

All those making predictions on where kids will be drafted have no clue!

Wait and see how wrong you really are next April, you will all be shocked....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 9:43 AM 

Is KS gone????????

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 4:18 PM 

no

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 7:18 PM 

No, he is not gone.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 8:18 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 9:35 PM 

Silence. Crickets. Silence. Priceless. Plan B boys?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 9:42 PM 

Ouch, that's gotta hurt! Hahahahahaha

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 9:59 PM 

Actually, doesnt hurt at all..the talent stays the same!! The boys are the ones skating and the talent and skill wont change...your grandmother could coach the team it wouldnt change shit!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 10:03 PM 

We shall see my friend. Btw my grandmother is not available.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 10:05 PM 

oh thats too bad!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 16 2012, 10:48 PM 

KS got the talent there not DH. HAHAHA looks good

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 8:03 AM 

June 16 2012, 9:59 PM - If you say so! Lets not forget the 'promise' of who was coaching when commitments were made. I'm sure all the families would have felt the same with a coach who has watched the Leafs on TV as his experience. You gotta be kidding, shit will hit the fan. Bait and switch...hahahaha. DH has always been a scumbag this was orchestrated, nobody would have come to play for him.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 8:54 AM 

Sit back and watch the fireworks, should be entertaining.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 10:53 AM 

Geez he told me is was staying until his son is done in the O !
First Gomes then Strong. WOW ! guess the promised land is not what was promised.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 12:44 PM 

Damage contro meeting / conference call meeting going on

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 3:58 PM 

Beautiful, hilarious. Couldn't happen to a better group of 'tards !

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 5:19 PM 

Brampton now #1 in the SCTA !

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 6:23 PM 

Bring back TF from the JRC.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 17 2012, 9:54 PM 

3:58 The talent stays the same my friend!! And for the real tard below your post..Brampton will not be #1 in the SCTA..it will be Oakville! Wait for the big news..the joke will be on all of you!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 7:24 AM 

BB#1

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 8:56 AM 

June 17 2012, 9:54 PM - You must be new!? DH should put a gag on you, you've been answering several threads with the same kind of stupidity.
What's the BIG news Einstein? Scotty Bowman coming in? hahaha idiot !

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:04 AM 

you nailed it

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:08 AM 

Biggest year for these kid's and will have that dumb #uck behind the bench.What can I say,but I love it.............

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:42 AM 

Not hard to get a good coach to replace KS, plenty of time.

It is proven every year in the G.

If you have the money, there lots of capalbe guys willing to step up.

Wait and Watch.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:44 AM 

TF step up

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 10:58 AM 

Has Gomes left this team? Is he still an asst coach?

thx

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 11:10 AM 

Wow. Kids recruited based on coaching, now that coaching is come. Surely if they wanted a release to go elsewhere that the association is obligated to give it to them based on the circumstances.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 11:26 AM 

Says you....shit happens, suck it up buttercup.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 11:38 AM 

Wait and watch, wait and watch!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 12:01 PM 

They will have to release everyone now. Total bate and switch. Bunch of pissed off parents are going to demand releases and the association will have no choice. Ha! OR go from first to last overnight, to funny.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 12:15 PM 

Sure. OK

so they release some kids (parents) and then where do they go?

name one decent 97 team that has even a single spot open on their roster?

teams are full.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 12:29 PM 

are you nuts every team in the GTHL will make room for anyone of these players.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 12:34 PM 

where did Kevin Gomes go?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 12:35 PM 

They don't have to release anyone. Are you delusional? Cite an OMHA bylaw.
Would the Marlies release kids because the parents were upset? ha!
I think it sucks, but I don't think the association is compelled to do anything other than provide a team for the kids to play on.
If the kids are signed to cards, welcome to Rangerville.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 1:06 PM 

What about the players that now decide not to move to Oak and stay where they are?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 1:07 PM 

Rocket scientist you are. Dont you think the teams they left are full now as well. Dont hurt yourself thinking about that one.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 1:14 PM 

If they’re good enough they will always make room trust me..

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:00 PM 

If they've signed a card, they can't play anywhere else without a release. They can ask for a release, but I don't think teams get unlimited cards so, what are the odds? And as far as I know, the association owes them nothing.
If they are in another country (as some here has suggested the Rangers are loading up on foreign imports) and they have signed a card, then they play for Oakville or they are ineligible for international play and teams that use them are risking sanction.
It gets messy.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:02 PM 

June 18 2012, 12:35 PM - Your mistake #1, 'you think'. You don't 'know'.
I do, and they (families) were treated unfairly, lied to, deceived (insert your own) etc. They would be released immediately, if they chose to make the request.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:02 PM 

any one of the teams those kids left would take them back. They just cut some poor kid and make room. Starting with the Marlies... rosters arent finalized until November, lots of time for more shady deals

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:07 PM 

cite an OMHA bylaw that compels a release under the provision of "disgruntled parent."
Teams make coaching changes all the time.
You don't know your shoe size LOL.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:15 PM 

Know for a fact that the association has been flooded by calls today looking for an out.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:31 PM 

Dealing with MOHA is a waste of time.The woman knows squat about hockey,but she's friends with the H family.That is all you need to know.It is a complete joke.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:36 PM 

Does this mean the AA team will be elevated to AAA?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 2:52 PM 

Carded players cannot be released until Sept 15. And then only if the centre to which they are carded agrees to do so, and then only back to their home centre.
After Nov 1 they cannot be released. Period.
They're not going anywhere. They're Rangers.
Sorry.
Think it through. If every parent on every rep team who wanted a release part way through a season or after tryouts could get one, then there's no sense in having cards at all.
They can make all the calls they wants. They're hooped.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 3:37 PM 

The bottom line is that these players were told that KS was going to coach. He's not. Under the rules, MOHA can probably keep these players. However, the right thing to do would be to release anyone that wants to be released since they invested heavily in a product they're not getting. Now we get to see the real character of the H family.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 5:03 PM 

how could everyone see this coming except the mental midgets at MOHA? this Strong thing had zero chance of happening, it never made any sense.. now its obvious most of the hired guns want out and will get out.. once again obvious to everyone

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 5:25 PM 

June 18 2012, 2:52 PM - Hey Legal-Beagle, you are missing a major point...loured under false pretense. Deal null and void. Thanks for coming.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 5:29 PM 

This couldn't have happened to a more smug group of aholes!!!! Good on ya!!! Been buying crap with money forever, won nothing, cut deserving kids to keep ass kissers. Thought you were better than everyone else. Beautiful seeing this happen to you now!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 5:34 PM 

Yep !

anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 6:12 PM 

Why not offer KS another 500.000 pocket change for some, LOL.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 6:14 PM 

525p: nice legal work.
First, it's spelled lured.
Second, there are no false pretense. The guy was the coach. Now he's not.
It happens. The team still exists.
LOL.
Don't enter any spelling bees, let alone practice of law.
Dolt.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 6:20 PM 

525:
If you could get a court to recognize a player card for minor hockey as a binding contract (plausible) the contract is with MOHA not the coach. And the player card as a contract makes no promise implied or otherwise about who Jimmy's coach will be.
And yes. Stop pretending to understand things you don't. Start with learning to spell.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 6:23 PM 

Everyone with a brain saw this coming, predicted this coming. Only the brainless bought the story.
Laughable.
Karma!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:35 PM 

Heard who the new coach is. I can't believe it!

anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:46 PM 

Please do tell

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 9:58 PM 

Wait and watch, wait and watch!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 18 2012, 11:20 PM 

yawn, KS is gone as of 26 July. Families will re-evaluate commitment, so what. Allot of haters posting on here.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 7:44 AM 

6:14 & 6:20 - It's called a typo! Ya got me I can't type. Morons!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 7:47 AM 

I just heard who the new coach is also. Apparently they are recruiting an entire new group of clowns in search of the dream. They somehow enticed Fred Shero to coach. Amazing...start moving your family and buying Oakville houses. A Stanley Cup winning coach is moving in. hahahaha

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 8:19 AM 

Website says Duncan Harvey is the coach. Who is that?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 9:07 AM 

Someone you DON'T want your child playing for.Especially at the MM year.He should be coaching Novice HL at most.Great skater though.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 9:23 AM 

MOHA web site listed DH as the coach for 2012-2013. KS never listed as coach for this team on MOHA web site. This should tell all of you a lot!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 9:59 AM 

Wrong. The teams personal website still has KS as head coach. Check out their site, they think they are soooo great. What a bunch of losers.

http://www.minorhockeycanada.ca/MinorHockeyCanada/Contact.html

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:04 AM 

Rick Vaive is their new coach. That's two fat guys on the bench...

http://twitter.com/Rangers97AAA/status/214884667822837761

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:04 AM 

Why because they actually have a decent website? Coaching changes happen all the time, website isnt updated yet...so what?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:06 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

you will need this Goalie

June 19 2012, 10:08 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:09 AM 

Well at least he's not guilty
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/04/12/rick-vaive-verdict-imparied-driving.html

Just the kind of guy I want coaching my kid.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:09 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:13 AM 

Here you go. Now you can follow all things OR. So stop making things up and read the facts... Follow us.

https://twitter.com/#!/Rangers97AAA

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:15 AM 

Oh you cant be serious, you actually pulled that out of a hat from almost 3 yrs ago??? Hahahahahahahaha..look my kid doesnt even play for Brampton but trust me the goalie is way better than that little clip of GJ scoring. And the only reason why there even is a clip of that is because GJs dad is fucking nut!!!! Similar to PM just with a video camera.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:18 AM 

10:13 Good job Dan!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:27 AM 

Rick the 'yeller' Vaive... Kids will want to quit the game after having him as a coach. just ask Dundas Jr. Blues

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:28 AM 

Told you, wait and watch.

All you haters are such idiots. LMFAO

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:36 AM 

Cool. I think he coached Tyler Seguin and the Toronto Young Nats.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:37 AM 

Why is everyone so quiet? Busy eating crow?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:48 AM 

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:53 AM 

Shit happens, you don't believe in 2nd chances?

Guess you're perfect, eh?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:04 AM 

Rick Vaive? Oh ya he'll teach the modern game. He played in Tube skates, when advertising wasn't on the boards, When Glen Cole could remember names.
That's your big announcement? Hahahaha just makes this group look even stupider and I didn't think it was possible. Parents with stars in their eyes. At least you'll lead the league in 'Bar Tabs'.
Oh and nice to see an insider posting all the 'confidential' site/twitter info.
What clowns.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:13 AM 

What's the "modern" game shiteater?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:18 AM 

Wow, what a fucking idiot..you were one of the first ones on that twitter site werent ya?? Are you that swallowed up with Oakville and the team and who's coaching that you actually took the time to go to the Twitter site?? This is great attention!!! Looks great for them and will have even more looks now, oh, and uh when you stop by..leave the shades in the car prick!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:20 AM 

You didn't answer the question dickwad.

Guess you would come back with a comment like "he can't skate, he has no knees left" if Bobby Orr volunteered to coach this team.

Fucking idiot, nothing more.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:21 AM 

The post above is for the real clown who is swarming the websites at 11:04...the prick!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:23 AM 

11:20...uh, The last 2 posts are for the prick at 11:04!! He doesnt know the Modern game, he's looking it up on the web!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:35 AM 

I have never seen so many people waste so much time talking about a team and coach that they have no vested interest in. Get a life!! Is this all you have to do all day?

Very sad life.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:36 AM 

To you last 4-5 dumbasses: I suggest you look about a half dozen posts prior to your mindless drivel (just use your big boy scroll key and look up further in the thread). Someone posted the site info and the twitter info right here on this thread. Geeezus, the mind is a terrible thing to waste. What morons!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:55 AM 

"Vaive had a wet stain on his crotch, seemed slow in getting his papers, smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were bloodshot."

I've had this kind of coach before. He should be fun at parties if nothing else!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 12:05 PM 

Lots of us have had too many on the course,just got lucky.He didn't.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 12:29 PM 

DAMAGE CONTROL AT ITS BEST ! What about all the promises made about PP / PK time. Will the new coach hold true to that.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 12:34 PM 

Dont worry OR. If you lose a few games Vaive will hire his legal team to change the standings. If you can be pissed drunk driving and get off anything is possible.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 12:39 PM 

LETS GO BLUE

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 1:06 PM 

DH is back reading and getting things erased.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 1:07 PM 

12:05, wow, you are seriously that stupid? Vaive should be doing time, period.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 1:24 PM 

You never did anything stupid in your life you regret later?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 1:41 PM 

yes, let my kid play hockey

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 2:56 PM 

Oh ya Vaive with his ego will play ball and abide by whatever deals and promises were made to kids/families. Are you people out-of-your-minds? As if he will listen and be bossed around by a 15 year old, his lazy stay at home Mommy/Taxi service and his Pizza delivery daddy. He will listen to no one! best of luck losers.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 3:00 PM 

Hey shiteater, try putting together a coherent sentence! LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 3:01 PM 

That's brilliant. You have a writer or is that all you?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 3:28 PM 

You're quite the comeback kid yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 3:54 PM 

another disaster in the making.. dont think the players are moving from all over North America to come play for a nutjob like Vaive.. once again everyone else can see this is a terrible idea except the people driving the team us over the cliff... good luck with it

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 3:57 PM 

All over North America? King of overstatement returns.....

You got a kid from Ottawa, one from Pennsylvania and others from the G.

Man your North America must be really small.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 4:39 PM 

Pennsylvania by way of Quebec, n'est pas?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 4:41 PM 

Yeah, ALL over North America.....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 4:44 PM 

OMG, WHAT A TRAINWRECK THIS WILL BE!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 4:45 PM 

Shouting it won't make it any more true shiteater....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 5:01 PM 

from all the "shit" you're spewing around, someone must have dumped a deuce in your mouth. better go gargle before you go swallowing swords now.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 5:16 PM 

Looks good on ya OR. I see you certainly have class people posting here. Vaive looks pretty classy (stained crotch and all) compared to some of you morons. Enjoy, because I certainly will.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 9:32 PM 

.....and you're a class act coming on here and slamming a team of 15 year olds. Well done!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 9:54 PM 

Oh blow me! That old line? Nobody is even mentioning 15 year olds you knob! This is all about coaching lies and deceit to get families to come who otherwise would never even consider Oakville. Get a grip clown.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 10:27 PM 

9:32 WTF are you going about?, you fucktard.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:04 PM 

Deceit?
A guy gets a new job and is replaced by a qualified replacement. Strong's assistant for the last number of years is joining the team too.

Is a person not allowed to seek and take a real job (that pays!) as opposed to volunteering to coach 15 year olds? What in HE double hockey sticks is wrong with that? No one is all that upset. Disappointed? Maybe a bit but that's just cause Vaive is a bit of a unknown commodity at this point. That will change.

Who cares? At the end of the day, this coaching squad is better than anything else in the 97 age group. And the team will be dominant! You can go ahead and try and poke holes, but you know that's the truth.
Move on little man.

I cant even fathom looking at another team's thread. Have you got nothing else to do?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:25 PM 

Amen!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:33 PM 

Wow! I didn't realize that Ken Strong was going to be "volunteering" his time. Was the team going to at least pay his hotel bills at away tournaments?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:40 PM 

Yah, how about "volunteer" to the tune of $100K. LMFAO!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:47 PM 

"Maybe a bit but that's just cause Vaive is a bit of a unknown commodity at this point."

No, it's documented in the court proceedings that he has a chronic urinary tract infection brought upon by a raging case of gonorrhea that went untreated in his youth. This is what causes the drip and damp crotch area unbeknownst to the poor bastard suffering from this vile condition. Just make sure you and your kids wash your hands after making contact with him, better yet take a steaming hot shower and you'll be right as rain.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 19 2012, 11:57 PM 

vaive got about 95k from the jrc a few years ago

is this a cut in pay

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 12:12 AM 

messing with the law with do that to ya

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 12:58 AM 

@11:57. Not a cut in pay. Includes a year supply of Depends.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 7:41 AM 

June 19 2012, 11:04 PM - What's wrong with it? How about this...if he was actively searching for a 'paid' job, don't commit to something and have families rearrange their lives then pull out. I suppose it does show thew character of the guy though, and perhaps not someone you want your kid around. It just wreaks of dishonesty and lets not forget king liar (DH) is behind it all. Have fun with Vaive, sorry to disappoint all those with the stars in the eyes - he is NOT the answer. He will run this into the ground with ego. Don't think he will play ball with mommy and daddy. History is a fine predictor for future, he has a minor hockey history. You should ask around, see for yourself.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 7:44 AM 

@ June 19 2012, 10:27 PM, 'FUCKTARD'? Really? FUCKTARD? You must have purchased the book of mindless N54 chichè words and phrases. But it does show your intellect.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:23 AM 

When KS was announced as 97OR coach people were on here right away saying he had a position in europe, this was a rouse from the get go as is putting RV in place just so people don't bail. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:31 AM 

All are staying! Every single one of them.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:35 AM 

Wait!!!! You make a good point...we should all bail a come to your shitty team,so they could be good. Oh, but then your kid would have to get cut... Then there would be a spot on Oakville and you could be on the inside and know everything that is really going on..but then again they would be shittybso you would have to come to our strand again. Why dont you shut the hell up and wait for the season smart guy!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:39 AM 

7:41am Play ball with mommy and daddy?

At minor midget, mommy and daddy are there to drive the kids to the rink and cheer during games, full stop.

Player has an issue? Tell him to talk to the coach and begin to learn how to deal with it like an adult.

Babysitting time is over, it is now big boy hockey.

What else ya got shiteater?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:43 AM 

Shiteater has nothing else, you just crushed his dream...hahaha!!!

anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:45 AM 

Agree with you 100%, but just in-case have the kid speak to the coach with a few $$, just so we all understand how it really work's in the real world.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:50 AM 

Man, what some organizations and people will do in Minor Midget! You will find out next year that it is about who you know, not who you play for! There were kids drafted this year that didn't even play AAA hockey but their daddy's had connections and money!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:51 AM 

a few $$?? Not necessary, your kid should already be highly skilled and talented by now. The guy above is right, this is big boy hockey now! Time to evaluate your own team.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:52 AM 

8:50..Big Deal! Get over it, its the way of the world now buddy! Learn to deal.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:53 AM 

8:50am Name them smart guy.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:58 AM 

What would DH do with Siagon Song ? His own personal ATM machine. Better home no one decides to stay at home.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:00 AM 

Better home? Duh.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:06 AM 

Oh, glad someone else picked up on that..thought it was just me at first!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:15 AM 

NO one can leave. They all signed after tryouts. Does RV still have his fur coat? That will look awesome on the bench. RV's fur coat and DH touque!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:16 AM 

....and your sorry ass on the outside looking in, lamenting all the winning going on inside! LOL

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:25 AM 

June 20 2012, 8:39 AM Kind of overusing the 'Shiteater' term don't you think. You are quickly becoming a N54 legend for stupidity.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:25 AM 

KKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:27 AM 

9:25am Shiteater? LOL

Doesn't take much to get you to comment, eh?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:29 AM 

"What else ya got shiteater?"

8:39 - Yah, I was thinking the very same about you. You shart everytime you open your piehole. What a stink!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:30 AM 

9:15 Please don't forget the very attractive Red vest!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:31 AM 

9:27 - Feel free to work on 7:44 too Mr Urban Dirktionary.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:33 AM 

Let's hear about all your GTHL coaches your kids' will have so that their wardrobes can also be critiqued.....man has this thread devolved huge!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:39 AM 

...aka I'm sexy and I know it!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:45 AM 

Is there anyone who could be appointed to coach this team you idiots wouldn't criticize?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:48 AM 

Actually looks like it is now plan"C" since rumour has it that RV will now be assistant coach with the Blades. Looks like RV might only be making a cameo appearance with the 97 team to calm down the egos of the few kids now left high and dry after moving to what they thought at the time was going to be a premier program headed by a proven coach.

On the bright side the 97 draft if building up to be one of the weakess draft in years so kids will likely still get attention even playing for a mid level program.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:58 AM 

This information is based on what exactly?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:13 AM 

Shouldn't the genius using such terms as: 'Shiteater' and 'Fucktard' be preparing the dough for pizza's? It's almost lunchtime, people gotta eat !!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:15 AM 

Beware of plan C. I just got wind of it and it isn't pretty. RV will be introduced as plan B to appease the masses until plan C is introduced at the point of no return. Cards signed are only worth the price of the paper their signed on.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:18 AM 

Cards signed are only worth the price of the paper their signed on. Ha ha ha

Yeah sure, tell yourself that. Play in Oakville or drag out a release fight and don't play in minor midget.

Keep telling yourself that.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:45 AM 

OMG! you all are crazy.....I wish all the "oakville" boys a successful year and hope it works out for all of them.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:46 AM 

"Tell yourself that" "Tell yourself that" "Tell yourself that" - wow a stuttering typist !

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:48 AM 

Opps sorry lost my job so we have to move our son back to the U.S., no longer eligible to play in Oakville. Problem solved!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:49 AM 

That's all you got SE? Wow, runninng out of material, clearly....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:59 AM 

Not from Oakville , but i'd love to have any ex-pro as a coach for my kid ...... Vaive knows what it takes to play pro and how to run a practice like a pro team. IMO Vaive will be better than KS since KS's teams have always been essentially All Ontario allstar teams and NOT more localized like the OR. KS has never proven himself to develop a team or players as they've already been developed long before KS got them.

Vaive has an opportunity to take a mid level AAA team and develop them to a top AAA level.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:02 AM 

June 20 2012, 10:45 AM - Thanks Mommy, now get back to dishes and vacuuming - men are talking!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:04 AM 

All the recruits move back to their centre, problem solved, dont need a release and Oakville will need to find players.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:17 AM 

Um, they do need a release if they signed a card.....

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:24 AM 

11:02am Misogynist. Nice.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:36 AM 

"Message-anist" with happy ending?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:38 AM 

8:53 - These are the ones that I know of:

7th round 123rd overall - Lucas Martellacci - Marlies - This kids dad bought him a spot on the Marlies in September. He was barely played and by October he had gone to a AA team in Vaughan. Funny how he ends up being drafted in the 7th round and they still have him listed with the Marlies. He wasn't even on their roster in the OHL Cup.

14th Round 279th overall - Sam Berg - PEAC - This kid was signed with the Niagara North Stars team but quit in September because he couldn't get along with the assistant coach. You might recognize the name...his dad is involved or part owner of the Niagara Ice Dogs (which is who he was drafted by) and also just bought the Oakville Blades Jr A team.

There are others....just wait till you go through it next year.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:40 AM 

LM ended up playing the balance of the season with the Midget Marlies. His twin brother played AA in Vaughan dimwit.

Facts are your friend.

Btw, by your logic every kid on that Marlies "bought" a spot? He was signed in September knowing the score that they had alot of injuries.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:40 AM 

Jake Gilmour taken in the 8th round by Kingston. This kid is not very good but you know who is coaching that team.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:42 AM 

He played AAA though....sure there were favours (see London's second last pick for example) but they were all playing AAA.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 11:59 AM 

Hey 'Facts are your friend" guy is back. Are you the same knob as 'Shiteater' and 'Fucktard'? I hope so, I'd hate to think there were more than one completely off the chart whack-job on one thread.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 12:02 PM 

You patrol all of N54 looking for those that don't turn your crank?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 12:40 PM 

if so then he's doing a piss poor job or he has as much sense as a cinder block, maybe both.

facts guy is usually on the money whereas shiteater is just a an ape shit defensive OR parent.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 12:50 PM 

No LM is not on the marlies roster for the OHL cup or a number of other tournaments. So where was he? And yet drafted in the 7th round?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:00 PM 

11:59 - That was a very fucktardian observation. All I can say is WOW!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:05 PM 

June 20 2012, 12:02 PM - Nope. All the 'tards are right here on this one thread.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:13 PM 

June 20 2012, 1:05 PM - Glad you identified yourself. Self-realization is a good thing.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:37 PM 

...says the homo at 1:13.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:39 PM 

how many pounds would dh drop in this heat?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:40 PM 

Fat guys like that make their own gravy

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 1:43 PM 

12:50 LM played with the MIDGET Marlies after leaving KS's team.....M-I-D-G-E-T. Get it? Let me repeat, MIDGET as in 1994-1995 birth years.

AA on London Knights was drafted out of the Midget Titans in his OHL draft year.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 2:23 PM 

1:37 - Do you just like saying homo? Or are you a homo yourself and looking to fag somebody. Either way your gayness is showing.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 3:25 PM 

Man, some of you guys should go back to the principal's office. Your Grade 8 swearing is pretty infantile.

Hate to burst your bubble but DH, KG or any other coaches in the past haven’t been “on the payroll”, as you like to infer. KS wasn’t going to be either. RV won’t either. If you call paying for a hotel room as ‘on the payroll’ then yes, they are. Most AAA teams do at least that.

As for the coaching change and its impact on players staying or going, I think it’s safe to say the desire to play on this team was and is motivated by a lot of things. KS was one of them. RV doesn’t change that. The real motivation is being on a team that will be strong. At or near the top, with lots of good players. Playing with the best makes you better. Playing in the best tourneys and going deep in those tourneys makes you better too. So where exactly is the motivation to leave.

Anyone who could not have foresaw (for years now) that Strong would seek a better gig would have to be blind. No one is as naïve as you make it sound. Good luck Kenny and good luck Ricky. Kick arse.

Sorry, I didn’t use extreme profanities and spelled correctly. Hope you can understand this.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 3:35 PM 

I didn't understand F***ing word you said without insults or swearing. Can you please repost with language we understand? Thank you

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:02 PM 

"Vaive had a wet stain on his crotch, seemed slow in getting his papers, smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were bloodshot."

Sounds like a real role model. A keeper. Of all the great hockey people out there, this is the best the organization can come up with? Come on?!?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:06 PM 

He's desperate to get back into coaching. Paid by parents with stars in their eyes is the best he can do. These ego parents will, and I'm sure already have been boasting to anyone who will listen who their kids coach is. Little Johnny must be really good to have RV as a coach. Oh god

anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:09 PM 

Hello KG has always been a paid coach, ask the 97 AAA North York Rangers about that.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:10 PM 

Oooooh geezus, is that a bad example! hahahaha

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:12 PM 

4:06pm What did this team do to you to hate so very much?

It's nonsensical.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:29 PM 

3:25 Thank you so much!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 4:49 PM 

They are good.
Haters hate good.
And they get even more 'hating' when the good are moving to great.
Enjoy the basement boys!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 5:43 PM 

their called jokeville for a good reason

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 6:05 PM 

3:25 How did you get the 2 dots over the i in naive?? You stupid kraut fag!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 6:14 PM 

LM played for the midget marlies because he was so good on the Minor midget marlies and getting sooo much ice time! Daddy's work in mysterious ways!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 6:46 PM 

Vaive has a phenomenal resume. Any team would gladly have a former super star in the show, not to mention a captain. He's also coached in the "O" and Pro hockey (ECHL and AHL) and won a championship in the ECHL.

Will he win? Wait and see...but based on what each has accomplished to date, I'd say Vaive brings more to the table than KS does. ANd his personal network will be second to none - which is a huge benefit to the kids.

Feel free to name all the better 97AAA coaches who are out there...

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 6:55 PM 

6:46, good post. agree on all points except that IMHO KS is definitely a better coach than RV; he was really just so-so in the O and it showed.

as for his recent problems, I am certain that's all well behind him now and it will in no way affect him this season. to the contrary this is his opportunity for personal and career redemption. I anticipate a very good season for the OR.

ps. facts guy, get out of this thread! way too many crazies!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:24 PM 

June 20 2012, 6:46 PM - So, because you were able to google and read the 'list' of teams this dinosaur has coached, you consider it a 'Phenomenal'? Really?
Perhaps you should dig a little deeper or ask someone who knows hockey there Clouseau? If you did you would realize these are teams he 'has coached' and not 'still' coaching. There is a reason. You could also ask the boys from the Real McCoys one of his last train wrecks. BUT we can't tell you know-it-alls anything. Bottom line he has made a mess everywhere and that's why he does not coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:52 PM 

74 post in June on one day. Holly fuck wait till September. Kaboooooooooooom

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 8:57 PM 

why do you care so much?
you are really obsessing.
seems a tad unhealthy, dont you think?
you must have been really jilted by DH in the past.
junior didnt make it?
cut?
your colours are really showing.
hater.
little man
whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:19 PM 

Brilliant post.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:28 PM 

Really? Brilliant? Serioulsy?

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:30 PM 

It's called sarcasm...are you new? Clearly a moron who wrote it. Geeeez

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:32 PM 

Yah, thought so. I need an emoticon cuz me dumb.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 9:35 PM 

Hahaha

Anonymous
(no login)

June 20 2012, 10:14 PM 

6:14 I'm glad LM was drafted, now the old man can shut his trap. Geez draft this prospect that gets a little old after a while.

Anonymous
(no login)

June 21 2012, 7:28 AM 

[linked image]?

Current Topic - 97AAA Oakville Rangers    
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement