Sports R4U - 2000 and Older.

[ Forum Rules. ] [ Requests For Moderation. ] [ Sports R4U - 2001 and Younger. ]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Halton 97AAA

July 14 2012 at 11:12 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Still no resolution, a few families holding the entire program hostage. Team is in disarray. It's gonna be a mess if they can finally force the players to stay and the team is gonna be much weaker if they have to go trolling for AA players in September. Ouch! Good thing, they have a great goalie.

AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Halton 97AAA

July 14 2012, 11:18 AM 

How do you figure all of this?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 11:31 AM 

He is the coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 3:27 PM 

Wow!buddy you really need to get a life. Leave computer alone and go touch your wife or boyfriend instead. Team is full. All is good...training camp is much anticipated. Get a life! Enjoy your summer.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 3:28 PM 

[linked image]

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 3:42 PM 

All is good my ass! Team is in trouble and everyone knows it. Keep telling yourself the lie. Gonna be a harsh reality when the season starts.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 3:54 PM 

Ok pal whatever u say???...what exactly is a mess...enlighten me please...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 14 2012, 4:19 PM 

Thought so....nothing..

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 9:19 AM 

Smart ass coach's think they have everything under control - Too funny. They have know idea what happens behind their back. They have a bigger problem on their hands than a 30 car line up at the drive thru with no coffee left.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 9:20 AM 

Thats ok they will bring it from home next time.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 10:32 AM 

Still same dickhead stirring the pot but never giving a reason why...why? Cuz he's just clueless and has no reason. Clearly you're not part of this team....move on sad friend.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 12:21 PM 

Heh Dickhead as you know still investigation with OHF, which could result in some existing players being ineligible.

That is fact Tim Horton's boy.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 12:22 PM 

DONUTS MMMMMMM

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 3:08 PM 

You clearly know fuck all and clearly are the king of all dickheads....there is no investigation....omha ruled in favour of hh no tampering....ohf agreed and rebels appealing again which will in fact be shot down at next ohf hearing maybe in November maybe later. Meanwhile AR will sit and in the end he will play for HH or no one. How's that for clarity fuck face? Ohf has to give a second hearing by law...even though there is no merit to the appeal. Daddy needs to let junior play end of story. If he doesn't...no big deal. Have a good season...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 3:28 PM 

You may be completely correct in your facts, but I think you would be a little more convincing by losing the juvenile name calling. Whats next junior? Calling someone a poo-poo head, or claiming my dad can beat up your dad ?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 3:32 PM 

How about go fuck yourself with an unripe banana?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 15 2012, 4:29 PM 

i prefer ripe

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 12:12 PM 

In fact you are worng with all. OHF does not or is not required to appeal anything. They can choose any road per their by-laws. **&%%$%$ face.

This has to settled in the next 14 days. More to come. Get back to stocking shelves.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 12:13 PM 

If people are willing to pay they will hold the appeal.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 12:28 PM 

Not true. An appeal exists at the sole discretion of the OHF.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 1:34 PM 

As a parent forced to play on this team this year I am continuing to regret being on this team. I only care about my kid, but forcing kids to play here is sickening. Additionally coach I know you are posting... Your arrogance and attitude continue to show me and confirm this is a wrong decision.

I pray Aleks Rapp gets out, as the moment he does more will follow. If any of the above posts are true. Expect 3 kids to also be askign to get out which may result in more.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 3:37 PM 

Coach is a motor mouth. Clueless as they come.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 3:44 PM 

For the players that will play on this team next season, they are truly in for a pleasent surprise. All the negativity cannot take away from the fact that we have young, hungry dedicated coach's to lead our young men. They are full of motivation and a strong desire to succeed. I have no doubt these coach's will not only make them better hockey players, more importantly they will make them better people. Top 3 finish is within reach and I look forward to a great season that the entire Hurricane organization can be proud of.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 3:47 PM 

thanks coach

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 3:54 PM 

1.34.. a little dramatic, dont you think? This will be a competitive team: good goalie, solid D, scoring. Will be in top 3-4 teams in the loop and attract a lot of attention from the scouts. Kids just want to play and if left alone will come together. As far as being forced to play for your home centre, its happening all over the province. Nothing will change with that. Who knows if the coach is posting. The debased nature of this site suggests it could be anyone. Enjoy your summer. The team will be fine.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 4:27 PM 

All over the province, players are not being forced to play AAA for less than qualified coach's. Way over there head and they know it.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 4:31 PM 

team will be in 18th spot at the best

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 6:15 PM 

Team will have 18 points after 10 regular season games. That's why nobody's leaving!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 6:19 PM 

Team will have 18 points after 30 regular season games. That's why nobody's leaving!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 9:12 PM 

Your selling the coach's way short if you only think they'll only get 18 points in 30 games. 40 + points in the bank.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 16 2012, 10:33 PM 

50 points minimum...fuck all naysayers...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 8:33 AM 

Sure there is talent on this team with all the players back from Brampton and GTHL. That being said this coach won't bring out the best. He is a kid as evident by his posting before try-outs. Bottom line these kids need someone to look up to and they are them.

I pray fro AR to get his release, so rest can follow.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 10:49 AM 

better keep praying... he wont get released... been down this road before.. it wont happen.. team will be fine.. you are putting waaay too much faith in coaching in general... they will be fine. You cant find one team thread on this site where parents like the coaches. They all suck if you listen to geniuses posting on here.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 11:19 AM 

10:49.. Do any of the Moms still suck??

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 11:23 AM 

Don't think I would want any of them to

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 11:40 AM 

Young, unproven and inexperienced. The bigger problem is they think they know everything and have it all figured out. Not a desirable situation for most. Releases are coming. It's gonna be ugly.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 12:51 PM 

Why would any release be given to locals good enough to play local? Are you stupid or what? Isn't the rule to play hockey locally except if you get cut due to lack of skill?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 1:37 PM 

A release will be granted because of incompetent coach's. Some of these players know the game better and are better skilled than these newbie coach's are. What are they going to teach them? I'm all for non parent coach's but this staff doesn't inspire confidence in anyone. It's just a fact. Anymore vacations during the hockey season?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 1:40 PM 

nice try....no one getting released...enjoy the summer

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 1:48 PM 

Hope coach, that your right, lots of nervous and anxious parents and players.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 1:49 PM 

You guys need to get a life. The team is signed. No releases. Now move along. Seriously, go have a beer in the backyard or something. You need to unwind.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 17 2012, 2:58 PM 

Shows how out of touch the coach's are with their team. Lol. Youthful enthusiasm, gotta love it. Atleast they're trying.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 9:11 AM 

Sorry they called me 3-4 times a week to ensure we signed. Bottom line I didn't want to go through the bullshit so ended up signing. Coaches never called me again. As shared I regret signing as now I haven't given my kid or kid(s) a favorable position. Many other teams have proven coaches and success to prove it.

VR get out, so rest can follow.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 10:29 AM 

so you're upset because you arent being stroked?? charming...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 12:49 PM 

Ultimately, how many will get out?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 12:52 PM 

The way he posted with the " kid(s)" remark seemed like he was trying to pose as the twins dad...too obvious? Hmmmmm? Don't know cuz the old man loves getting stroked.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 12:59 PM 

Sorry coach you are a kid. You need to learn how to be a coach, which at this age involves parents and kids. This above posts are venting from parents because of your arrogance. You know I didn't want my son here. He is and we have to make the best of it.

That being said for VR and Halton Assoc. I think it is wrong to force kids to play where they don't want to and because of that unless you win every game you will have parents and players all over you, all year long.

I would like to see VR back with Halton, but he doesn't belong. He had been elsewhere for many years.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 1:00 PM 

Coach you are even worse that I thougth you were. Get suspended or quit.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 1:10 PM 

Give it up children. Play the game or move.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 3:51 PM 

the gong show continues in Hurricanes land

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 4:00 PM 

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 4:11 PM 

See you at the titans tourney or come watch our training camp...happy.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 4:37 PM 

Where and when is training camp?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 4:40 PM 

Your ignorance shows...if you were on the team you'd know that Wouldn't you? Asswipe!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 5:12 PM 

AR to be released by August 3rd. New coaches have been notified to resolve this matter.Announcementt expected by this Monday.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 5:13 PM 

Little boy don't say that as people can hear you when you are are at the drive through window.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 5:13 PM 

Coach you continue to embarrass yourself don't talk.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 5:46 PM 

5:12 keeping talking out of your ass...you sound and smell like a fart. Don't embarrass yourself further. Thank god this anonymous. Do not repeat these things in public. You are too easy to point out. AR will sit for the entire fall if not later unless he comes home to play.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 6:21 PM 

4:11 invited everyone to come watch the dream team at their training camp asswipe.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 7:58 PM 

6:21 has penis envy

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 8:05 PM 

You forgot brain envy too...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 9:02 PM 

Does TF of HH Executive have a kid on this team?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 9:24 PM 

Nope

Anonymous
(no login)

July 18 2012, 10:08 PM 

Nope he has a coach who works at a drive through and thinks he is the cat's ass. Well his shirt does have his name on it.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 10:17 AM 

Never, in a million years, will I understand the appointment of this for this team. There is not one good reason. No other organization would even consider these coach's at this age and level of hockey! How can it possibly end well?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 10:25 AM 

Shameful what the HH association has done with this appointment.
Last year, I personally saw and heard this coach chirping a 15 year old boy from the bench as he skated infront of his bench. They are classless.
These guys may prove to be good coaches in the future, however, this is not the year to give them a shot. They should have been given a dry run with another team at another age level first.
Shame on the association for not identifying the importance of their MM year, and forcing them to be a part of.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 10:46 AM 

So sad. Recent posts are grasping at straws...sad..

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 11:02 AM 

All of this can be blamed on TF....he had these coaches in his pockets all of last year!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 12:33 PM 

10:46 (coach), get back to work. I'll have a double double.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 1:09 PM 

The coach doesn't run this team. There's one parent that pulls all the strings. He recruited all the players and told the coach which to sign. He is the one guy that always stands up for the team. He's so arrogant he thinks the players on the team are so great that they don't need a real coach. That's why he assembled them in HH with a puppet as a coach. Open your eyes people, it's a parent running this gong show not a coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 1:14 PM 

Which parent?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 8:39 PM 

This is always the way but it is hopefully the last year for parent involvement. Uh, no, maybe not, there is Junior A,B,C years as well! wink.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 8:58 PM 

The parent is that piece of work from Hamilton. His kid is DP. He ran summer teams in the GTHL and thinks his kid is going to the show, but because now other GTHL team wanted him he needed to leave. It is not the kid it is the dad.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 19 2012, 9:06 PM 

Above poster...you type the way you talk...not too bright....I know exactly who you are....be very careful...you are slipping UP way too much....you've been blackballed and will never play AAA hockey again. Be warned.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 8:56 AM 

Sorry DP all know all about. Run you summer team and watch as your kid leads the mens league in penalites in two years.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 10:08 AM 

Is he really as good as his dad thinks?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 12:02 PM 

It doesn't matter, puppet coach's are told who is good and who isn't. They have a whole third line that will hardly ever see the ice because of orders to play certain players. This will be the worst hockey experience ever for the majority of these boys. The coffee kids have have minimal interpersonal skills and even less experience in leading a successful hockey team.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 1:20 PM 

Give it a rest...you guys are all pot stirring. Have a good summer. Proof is in the pudding. Let's wait and see. Predictors are fools.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 10:07 PM 

dictators are fools

Anonymous
(no login)

July 20 2012, 11:05 PM 

Followers are bigger fools..

Anonymous
(no login)

July 21 2012, 9:06 AM 

Dictators that only life experience is working a drive thru.....priceless.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 21 2012, 9:47 AM 

Classless...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 24 2012, 5:45 PM 

I will be calling a parent meeting to review to discuss the team in the fall.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 24 2012, 11:00 PM 

Lmao ok buddy...you do that

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 9:21 AM 

can I attend - dont have a kid on the team but love those drive-thru donuts!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 10:55 AM 

Classless

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 3:38 PM 

Meeting held at Tim Horton's, 373 Mountainview Road South Georgetown, Ontario. Tuesday July 31st 8:PM. All parents to share next couple of months and updates.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 3:47 PM 

Are you kidding me?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 4:19 PM 

Wondering if the coach's went classless in high school? It explains they're chosen profession.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 4:30 PM 

Classless...

Anonymous
(no login)

July 25 2012, 8:24 PM 

Would you like a doughnut to make it a combo?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:44 AM 

Please confirm whether you are going to be at the meeting next week?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 11:08 AM 

Ill be there but will be wearing a disguise.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 3:54 PM 

Classless..

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:20 PM 

HH organization is the worst of the worst. While a ton of talented kids were born there, few actually want to play there. Why? Because the org is a joke and they cannot attract quality coaching. Instead, they play the role of the bully and
force kids to play there. Shame on you HH.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:30 PM 

They only use the rules in their advantage. What is the problem with that?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:31 PM 

Go cry now. Got it all off your girly chest? That's it. Go cry. Have a good cry. Camp starts 2 weeks.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 10:36 PM 

To whose advantage?!? The Halton organization? A bunch of self-serving adults? It's certainly not to the advantage of several kids who haven't played there for years and are being forced to leave their teammates and coaches whom they've played with for years.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 26 2012, 11:44 PM 

The immaturity of 10:17 just reinforces the fact that what Halton is doing has absolutely nothing to do with the kids. Nothing, nada, rein. Just a bunch of selfish adults who are hoping that if they live through a group of unempowered children that they can somehow feel good about themselves. Shame on you.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 6:45 AM 

It's not like they forced a whole bunch of kids. The twins wanted to come back. DK , CR and CK were sick of TF and wanted to come back and may have even been cut. JD and BM wanted to come back to play with friends coming back.

AR is the only one not wanting to come back and if he gets his release others may have wanted one. So they held their ground.

Who really cares, the kid is not that good. Fact is that the twin forward CK an MM will be the three that get drafted. CK never played for Halton and is the best kid on the team bar none. He is the kid that will draw all the scouts to our games. Not AR or the coaches.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 8:32 AM 

Let's recap:

1. Org enforcing the rules are bad for local kids(i.e. Halton, Burlington)
2. Org. breaking/working around the rules are bad for local kids (i.e. Oakville, London, Marlies)

Conclusion: any org not serving one's personal purpose is bad.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 8:42 AM 

2 posters above contradicts himself: says everyone wants to come back except AR, but then goes on to say if AR gets his release, more will want it. The twins absolutely do not want to play there but saw no way out.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:15 AM 

Why would'nt the twins want to play for this guy? Their older brother played for him last season in Halton.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:18 AM 

You just answered your own question.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 9:36 AM 

And last season was a total gong show...why would they want to experience what their old brother went through?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 10:39 AM 

MM has been promised 80-90% of the games, surprised CR would want to come here.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 10:43 AM 

CR was not going to make any other team. That's the only deal he could get.

Anonymous
(no login)

July 27 2012, 11:03 AM 

could the wheels be falling off?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 11:18 AM 

4 Days and no posts (from anyone)???

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 11:49 AM 

gong fn show!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 12:04 PM 

Instead of going through the thread, is there someone who can re-cap... What happened to AR and his push for the appeal?

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 1:20 PM 

rumour has it, he will get release

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 2:39 PM 

Rumour has it!!!!! Ya whatever ....

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 3:47 PM 

Rumour has it that TF and the Hurricanes are worried too!

Anonymous
(no login)

July 31 2012, 8:05 PM 

Worried about what? AR denied appeal again!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 1 2012, 11:28 AM 

the coaching staff are all dillusional!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 1 2012, 1:26 PM 

At least this organization has stuck to its word and granted no releases, and to be honest, I am very supprized! I have never held this organization in high regard but this time they said no and meant no... I wonder how this approach will work with the younger ages where many are trying to get out into the G starting at the 2000, 2001 ages.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 1 2012, 3:04 PM 

Its happening everywhere. 3 or 4 kids are trying to get out of scc org. They were denied also. They should all get together and file a lawsuit towards the bullies.
This is what they need.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 1 2012, 7:02 PM 

1:26 Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong. No release has nothing to do with organization. They leave it to coaches to deal with. Younger teams all have let kids go.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 1 2012, 11:11 PM 

Wrong.
Coaches in this case have no power. Its the Org that steps in and holds all the cards on the kids they want. Coaches just take the Blame.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 2 2012, 7:52 AM 

TF tried this last year and said he wasn't going to release the kids that had been playing in the G. They did get a release and went and played in the G. I don't think any of them were drafted.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 2 2012, 9:28 AM 

TF talks out of both sides of his mouth. What a hypocrite!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 2 2012, 2:32 PM 

For all the talk, this team better show up on the ice this year. Never been so much expectation on a team in the SCTA in a long time.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 2 2012, 2:35 PM 

kaboooooommmm

Anonymous
(no login)

August 2 2012, 3:29 PM 

The Org calls the shots (.)
The message is relayed through the coaching staff (.)

This is the same in any Org, business, even the Church! (what ever donomination you may be) Bottom line is that a clear message is being delivered and we as parents have to deal with that (.)

Nothing else and Nothing more, so let's get on with it!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 8 2012, 11:04 PM 

well... who got out this week?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 8 2012, 11:08 PM 

So how's the roster coming along? Started practicing yet? Who's out if AR is finally forced to sign? And how about the other boys who don't want to be there but were bullied by grown adults into signing? Is the tension palpable? What a season this team has in store ahead of it.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 7:48 AM 

Scc has 4 kids that they are forcing into staying as well. I cannot believe the propaganda used by the hockey Orgs. To try to make everyone believe that what they are doing is the norm.
this dictatorship needs to be rectified soon. .
Its crazy. And we pay the big bucks.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 8:03 AM 

just shut up and play in your home center, if you don't want to then you should of moved, the rules have been in place for many years and all of a sudden now YOU think that YOU can change them.
Grow up

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 9:03 AM 

Well said

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 9:13 AM 

All of the silly stuff will be finished and forgotten in another three weeks. Then it will be hockey time. The talent on this team is real and deep and exciting. The boys and their parents will get down to playing hockey, they will all get excited about how much talent is on the ice, the success in games and the attention they are going to generate from the scouts. It's going to be a very positive year.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 10:19 AM 

1108 clueless..
1104 just as clueless..

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 10:58 AM 

No u shutt up.this country is all about freedom to do as we want. All of a sudden i need to sell my house and move becauise of the f cked up hockey rules that were put in place 100yrs ago. Buddy times have changed. One day it takes someone with money to sue these dictators and things will change.
In every sport. And in every country whether boys or girls can play where they want. ANY sport. Why is boys hockey any different.
Cause they know its never been challenged and if it is at the expense and fear of your child not playing.
Mafia.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:01 AM 

Very true. I agree.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:04 AM 

1058 Whatever crybaby!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:08 AM 

Sounds like rapp or mercer. Cry me a river and show up to camp...or sit...vent all u want

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 11:56 AM 

Must be nice to be able to talk tough when the HOCKEY GODS give u power.
U must sleep real good at night.
Enjoy.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 12:34 PM 

It has been challenged many times!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 12:36 PM 

HALTON WILL BE FIRST!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 3:03 PM 

Halton won't win league let alone anything. Coaches are kids. I am on the team and know this. As for AR and MM. All I can say it makes Halton look even worse. The rules weren't built to keep players they were built to allow them a better chance to play locally, but becasue the programs are terrible including this year people leave.

Fix the program and people will stay.

Halton parent.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 3:13 PM 

Sour grapes. Halton will do well despite the sour grapes. Mm and ar will play for halton. Their defiance will just cost them few months of play in minor midget year. Shame on parents. You're not bigger than the game.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 3:39 PM 

Neither is tha association or the punk ass coaches.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 3:46 PM 

Funny how you all keep bringing UP the org and coaches. Cop out really. Stop fucking crying. Play the game and zip your pie holes. Everyone is sick of hearing it.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 3:51 PM 

"cop" out is that a jab at someone in particular, that someone behinf the scene's!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:11 PM 

The cop signed and his kids are playing for halton. The two crybabys know who they are. Hold outs...get your asses in camp and play hockey. Enough of this shit already.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:15 PM 

The cop is another fucking crybaby. Holding out too long wasn't smart on his part but at least he's there now. Once again...people thinking their kids are bigger than the game. In for rude awakening.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:22 PM 

Cop out. Crying. What r u talking about. This is about kids that CHOOSE to play where they want.where they think they will develop better.Its their choice. Noone else should determine their fate. Especially that we are the ones that pay.
You obviously are missing the point.
Your wonder the American teams kick our asses.The best can play where they want.
Here our biggest worry is Hometown hockey.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:27 PM 

Once again rules aren't hidden. They've been there forever and will always be there. I'm not the delusional one...you guys are...you can't play wherever you want. End of story. Not saying its right. Just is.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:40 PM 

"This is about kids that CHOOSE to play where they want.where they think they will develop better"

I think you mean the parents want to choose where their kids play. Believe me, the kids would not know any different if there wasn't any input from the parents.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 4:44 PM 

Bottom line coach you are a dik to continue to communciate on hear. I am embarrassed you continue to do so about anyone. Your ignorance about many things shows.

I am on this team and you know me! Deliver what you keep saying anf focus on the kids on the team not the ones who aren't.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 6:09 PM 

10:58, 4:22 you are complaining this year about freedom and old rules what the F___k are you going to cry about next year if, BIG IF, your kid gets drafted, what are you going to do then or maybe at the next Level, the NHL do you think you have a say where your kid will play wake you you - - - - -
rules will always be in place that's how society functions

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 6:42 PM 

Very true. Shut up and play...or....fuck off and don't play at all...

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 7:37 PM 

Non of the so called superstars on halton are going anywhere.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 7:40 PM 

Who ever said they would? Fuck off already

Anonymous
(no login)

August 9 2012, 9:08 PM 

Parents making a fuss cause they think their kids are going to the show

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 8:10 AM 

Like the one with NHL speed, that comment killed me a while back.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 8:42 AM 

One of the Oakville kids joining the team is faster than the kid with "nhl speed".

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 9:10 AM 

and neither is an impact

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 9:27 AM 

gong show.....................kabooooommmm

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 9:50 AM 

The will certainly be impact players ... too fast for other teams d is too fast ... they will have a huge impact and draw lots of scout attention.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 10:46 AM 

Yeah sure, they will continually lose the puck as they always do because they're tooooo fast. Sell it somewhere else buddy been playing against these kids for years, no fast then anyone else watch and learn coaches, watch and learn.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 10:48 AM 

So the Titan tournament should be a cake walk for the Halton "Lightning Fast" Hurricanes??? They're so fast they'va already won!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 11:11 AM 

OHL Cup Champs !

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 11:15 AM 

I heard they just cancelled OHL Cup and having award ceremony in September at MSC, NHL Speed will be awarded the MVP

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 11:23 AM 

gong show

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 11:29 AM 

Feel bad for some that were roped in!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 10 2012, 4:22 PM 

The Oakville players are all terrific kids with nice families. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER FOR SURE...but If they are your fastest players, you are a AA team.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 1:22 PM 

Those who live in halton must stay and play there AND kids from oakville and Brampton are also welcome. Hometown hockey my ass! Bunch of fucking hypocrites. This org and all who support them should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 2:52 PM 

To get what you want from the org or the omha you need to
Divorce. / seperate
Move.
Lie.
Cheat
Or not have talent.
Etc.
The honest and Good get screwed.
Great rules. /system

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 3:07 PM 

Stir the pot all you want ...... fact is this is going to be a really good hockey team. All you troublemakers not on the team are going to be mighty upset when you see just how good the team will be. Anyone having doubts about playing on the team will be very happy once everyone sees just how good the boys are together on the ice.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 4:09 PM 

Agreed! Team will be good. Problem is the coaches. Too young and inexperienced to coach a MM AAA team. You can blame that on the organization. Because he helped TF last year, TF gives him a team. That's the problem with the organization.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 5:38 PM 

Team has oakville and Burlington and Brampton and g cuts. How good can they truly be

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 6:30 PM 

G cuts I don't think so. One burlington kid as role player and two of the oakville kids are displaced due to oakville bringing in their superstars. Be ready.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 11 2012, 10:21 PM 

The displaced Oakville players were still the worst players on they're team. They will however be able to help this team.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 8:16 AM 

I wouldn't call those players cuts, They will help this team and without Oakville brinhging in stars none of these players should have been cut, Wait and see Halton will compete for top 2-3

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 8:20 AM 

Oakville players are CUTS aka not good enough to make the cut period.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 8:46 AM 

top three will be OAKVILLE, BRAMPTON, and STA

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 9:53 AM 

Burlington kid was a cut from Burlington. Enough said.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 11:05 AM 

Oakville kids were only cuts because of unfair superstars they brought in and burlington kid should never of been thought to be cut burlington is a joke

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 12:22 PM 

Oakville and Burlington players were happy to leave their dysfunctional teams and happy to help build a powerhouse in Halton. They are going to have way more fun as leaders in Halton and going to have the final word when they help Halton to an SCTA title. Yep you heard it hear first!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 12:28 PM 

12:22 my kid plays on halton too but please shut up. Know your role and shut your mouth. We will be a good "team" but let's not get stupid here. Oakville kids will help. That's it.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 12:29 PM 

Let's grab a beer at the first game and talk through your anger issues.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 12:37 PM 

Oakville kids have the most big game experience of any players on this new team - they know what it takes to win, they know how to win, they have the talent to win - they will be the leaders on this team, it's the nature of things. happy.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 12:40 PM 

Wow! Let's hope this is not an oakville parent on our team and just someone stirring. Yikes

Anonymous
(no login)

August 12 2012, 1:37 PM 

What was so offensive about that post?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 3:12 PM 

Dumbass, those players never seen the ice in big games with Oakville. They are going to lead what??? There will be no big games in they're future anytime soon.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 4:15 PM 

gong show

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 4:25 PM 

Dumb ass! They've seen way more big game play than any other wannabes on the team. Facts are your friends. happy.gif

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 6:11 PM 

Halton program is a farce. Some snake oil salesman recruiting tactics and forcing the better players to play there will not make this group a powerhouse 'team'. Fix the program and you will attract a real team.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 9:33 PM 

how true

Anonymous
(no login)

August 13 2012, 10:24 PM 

4:25, you are correct. They have seen a lot of big game play.....from the bench. No experience playing in them though. Facts are your friends!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 10:40 AM 

Lol

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 11:31 AM 

From the bench or not they had the experience. Too bad it is over now

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 12:35 PM 

Coach won't be at practise tonight, Pita Pit has a special on chicken.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 12:37 PM 

Coach you need to do what is right and step down. You are so above your head. When we play in Titans unless the stars are on the ice all the time we won't have a chance to advance.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 12:43 PM 

Shut up! You're obviously not on this team.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 1:43 PM 

Coach is going in Vacation during Titans tourney

Anonymous
(no login)

August 14 2012, 4:51 PM 

Shut up - they've had plenty of big game action.
So you played in the "mighty G", get over yourself, you don't know the SCTA, you don't know who did what, so take a pill and watch the players play, it will be obvious in the performance.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 15 2012, 11:56 AM 

I am sorry I regret having signed knowing what this likely would turn out to be and we have yet to start the season.

Coach I think you need to put down your long board, take a night off the Pita Pit and get your head out of your $%%# and produce a plan on the year. Everything you have said is wishful and not realistic.

Winning the Titans tournament. A dream. Winning our division will be challenge with Rebels and Whitby and Buffalo. We should beat Quinte.

My ask is for you to step up and be realistic and accept what wrongs you have done so far, so the parents can have more realistic view.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 15 2012, 12:27 PM 

Wtf are you talking about? OMG

Anonymous
(no login)

August 15 2012, 1:25 PM 

gong show!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 15 2012, 7:49 PM 

You parents should know what is realistic. You aren't going to win the SCTA and you aren't going to win any tournaments! Realistic enough for ya!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 10:52 AM 

Who said we are? We have a good team. End of story. Now go fuck off!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 11:19 AM 

Good team, crappy coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

Cambridge

August 16 2012, 12:29 PM 

What was the score of the exhibition game last night?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 1:58 PM 

Exhibition games and preseason games mean nothing...talk to the Toronto Blue Jays about that!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 3:41 PM 

Please tell us. Did the Pita Pit shut down for a night coach.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 3:41 PM 

5 3 Halton

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 4:12 PM 

Awful close game. Cambridge is really bad

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 4:38 PM 

One player team. The twin did most of the scoring. I'm sure he will start to gain tighter checking with better teams. 1-3 at the Titan tournament.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 7:48 PM 

Twin had 2 goals out of 5 Halton had 10 players some new kids looked great bright season ahead

Anonymous
(no login)

August 16 2012, 7:49 PM 

Relax people.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 9:02 AM 

the player from Burlington had two goals too, looks like they have some good pick-up, team from the outside is going to fair well.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 9:08 AM 

let me know when they play a team in the top 40, cambridge is not a team you want to say you want to be compared to. if anything it was 5-3 you should be embarrassed.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:07 AM 

Will TF screw up this team as well?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:34 AM 

Burlington cut is leading scorer. Enough said

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:40 AM 

You guys are funny. Jumping at every opportunity to slight this team and kids. Get a hobby ..bettee yet get a job! Losers. Team will be better then fine. Haters stay away if u aint nothing good to say. F U.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:55 AM 

Funny....coach telling posters to get a job...atleast he didn't say real job.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 11:05 AM 

Buddy. Look in the mirror and truly ask yourself how grown up you truly are? Are you proud of yourself to sit behind a computer and post this shit? Get a life loser!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 11:49 AM 

Right back at ya coach

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 11:59 AM 

Low life. Kid got cut move on loser

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 8:40 PM 

No not cut. Not even from here, but do know all the kids who regret being there and tell me about your long board and Pita Pit uniform.

You make me laugh.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 8:48 PM 

You losers just come to rip kids who have worked hard all summer to get better, congrats real heroes

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:17 PM 

Not ripping kids, just coach's that don't have a clue. That's what it looks like to me.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 17 2012, 10:40 PM 

good luck to all kids

Anonymous
(no login)

August 18 2012, 1:53 PM 

They're gonna need it. The parents, coaches and organization have created a true hornet's nest.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 18 2012, 6:05 PM 

Shame on all you people coming on here talking trash bout some of the kids people will be surprised which players lead this team

Anonymous
(no login)

August 19 2012, 10:14 AM 

Not trashing kids. Trashing coaches and organization. Both are the worst in the 1997 loop.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 19 2012, 12:31 PM 

Bingo!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 20 2012, 1:26 PM 

Cambridge 4 halton 0. Now that's sad..

Anonymous
(no login)

August 20 2012, 1:54 PM 

Were the new studs playing?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 20 2012, 2:17 PM 

wonder twin took the night off

Anonymous
(no login)

August 21 2012, 6:40 PM 

Is that score for real? Holy crap?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 21 2012, 7:03 PM 

Isn't Halton supposed to have the greatest goalie in Ontario? Is the short Cambridge goalie the better one?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 21 2012, 7:11 PM 

Halton goalie is really good, now that he has a really good team in front of him you are going to hear his name ahead of BB from Brampton.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 21 2012, 10:01 PM 

Sorry. I'm on Halton...there's no way he's even close to BB. Sorry grampa

Anonymous
(no login)

August 23 2012, 8:24 AM 

Soooo, what's up fella's?? Pretty quiet over here!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 23 2012, 9:36 AM 

tick,tick,tick,tick,tick...

Anonymous
(no login)

August 23 2012, 10:20 AM 

This team is too small. Not a single D close to 6' tall.

Bigger teams will push this group around.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 25 2012, 8:46 AM 

Sign the 98's for the season. Only chance we got!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 25 2012, 1:16 PM 

this coach is a serious big time loser

Anonymous
(no login)

August 25 2012, 1:39 PM 

i used to score on coach at will, might have been the worst goalie in the history of the OJ

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:10 AM 

Any news on the AR hearing

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:20 AM 

Yes. He lost his appeal and is coming back to HH.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:29 AM 

These coaches should be proud of themselves.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:41 AM 

What about MM

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:42 AM 

Go fucking cry yourself to sleep. They told everyone eons ago that no one...not one kid would get out. You all rolled the dice for the past 6 years....you wanted out and got out. You were told u woukdnt didn't this year but didn't believe it. All could have been avoided if you "moved" or "got divorced" last year or the 6 years before that. Now....once and for all shut the fuck up or play or stay away...
I know many of you will attack the coaches now that its all their fault...but look in the mirror folks...its your own fault for where your kid is playing his minor midget year...coaches wanted to retain their best players for their team and did exactly that...
Halton Parent

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:46 AM 

MM just a matter of time. Another idiot parent thinking he and his kid are bigger than the game and rules that come with it....mm will be back or won't be playing aaa hockey

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 10:58 AM 

I wonder if the actions of the parents of MM or AR will hurt them once draft time comes.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 11:00 AM 

Don't wonder....already has.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 11:06 AM 

Kids are not the property of Halton, mr "Halton Parent"! The coaches selfishly wanted to build a team of strong players, but this has nothing to do with the kids. Selfish, stubborn, assholes.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 11:09 AM 

That's own own stubburn ignorant opinion and it means zip. Go cry yourself to sleep. They hold the cards. You don't.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 11:25 AM 

Say what u want. The fact remains that you held boys against their will. Then u also took imports. That's a conflict. Plus your first year inexperienced coaches. What do they have to offer? These two clowns will not even be coaching in a Years time. U bring zip to the table and used the system to improve your team, yet u will take all the credit for the turnaround.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 11:29 AM 

Word of advice....look out for your own kid. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 1:21 PM 

Halton parents are hilarious.

One question is asked and 50 posts to follow. Should be interesting when HH plays the Rebs first game in the Titans tournament.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 1:29 PM 

Fuck you and fuck the rebels. You can't even hide the fact u are a rebel parent. You lost your AR and are pissed. Fuck you rebels! See you next thursday

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 2:04 PM 

Not a Rebel parent.

AR is overrated and will only help your team a little.
Just think it is funny that is your first game of the tournament.

Will AR be at practice tonight?
Will MM be at practice tonight?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 2:13 PM 

Fuck off.
Fuck off.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 2:19 PM 

I can say what I want.

Enjoy the year

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 2:28 PM 

Stick it up your ass. Rebel parent.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 2:48 PM 

Nothing wrong in Halton. Coaches only used the rules for the very same purpose the rules were implemented: To Protect Home town hockey! Way to go Halton!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 26 2012, 8:41 PM 

Protect hometown hockey but sign imports. Fuck your dumb. There are hometown hockey players that are better than the imports that were taken. All the players will regress under the coach's direction. Zero credibility and even less hockey acumen. They appear to have more balls than brains, that's for certain.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 9:57 AM 

Typical halton mess!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 10:25 AM 

Haters hate. Halton will be just fine.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 10:32 AM 

Coaches did great, OHF & Halton did great enforcing rules and not caving in to entitled parents. For first year coaches they seem to be brilliant and the parents who complained are exposed. Have a great season Halton

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 10:38 AM 

We will thank you.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 10:39 AM 

Not haters at all. Just sick of how this organization is run. TF picks these kids to help him coach last year, cause TF can't coach. TF is part of this organization just so his kid can play AAA. Now TF mentors holds kids thet want and bring in kids they want. This is not home town hockey at all. MK and maybe MM will get drafed, but NO thanks to these clowns who want to take all the credit.

AR and MM are not that good at all and if they get drafted it will be the late round favor. Let them go and play. THEY DO NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR YOU!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 10:43 AM 

Last years MM Hurricanes team was a disgrace. Coaching was non existant. But you are right...TF chose these guys to help him push his son who was very undeserving of the ice time that he received. Its the old "scratch my back and I will scratch your back" routine! Very sad!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 11:23 AM 

The whole point of hometown hockey was to provide a place for home players to play, not to force players to play there. HH has it all screwed up. Force players to stay who don't want to stay, but get rid of ones that do for imports.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 11:27 AM 

Pretty much every centre does it at this age group; grow up & stop your whining.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 11:47 AM 

"Pretty much every centre" ??
Really? OK, so there are a few, but "pretty much every"? I don't think so.
Forcing a kid to play somewhere, regardless of how many centres do it, is ludicrous. Even if it's not the kid, and the parent, or the great aunt who makes the family decisions. The whole thing is stupid.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 11:49 AM 

I've never heard so many fucking cry babies in my whole life. You have no clue as to who will or will not be drafted. Not to mention know anything about hockey and the rules. Shut the fuck up already!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 11:53 AM 

What a coherent, mature response.
Clearly the infant coach

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 12:22 PM 

Does the coach need a time out? HAHAHAAH

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 12:27 PM 

Coach's will never coach past this year, they are a laughing stock. Will love to see them try to recruit players after this year is done. They certainly not be as cocky when this season is over.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 12:30 PM 

How many imports does this team have?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 12:33 PM 

Coaches are immature? Wow! Look at the last few posts by the parents...Yikes

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:06 PM 

Its official. Apparrently Halton coaches are now having to attend a hearing on Tampering. A hearing does not provide cover for TF in this one.

Only outcome will be a conviction to Halton meaning our coach is no longer "our coach."

Yes!!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:09 PM 

Nice try. AR will be at next practice thursday.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:11 PM 

That would be great if that happened, but I don't think it will.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:13 PM 

Funny. All the parents I've talked to say they are happy to be playing in halton...I guess some parents are talking out of both sides of their asses...its all trickled down to many scouting staffs...the negative spillage. Don't cry when they pass on your kid.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:22 PM 

Happy, ok let's talk about that.

They did not have a choice. The boys are back playing with some old friends. The parents are happy they're kid is just playing.

BM and JD wanted to go back to Brampton, and they knew it wasnt going to happen with these guys. The JRC clan was just happy that someone would take them all in a package deal or they would not all be on an AAA team.

Who does'nt talk out of two sides. They would also be happy on the team that they played on for the last 4 years. Who isnt happy playing hockey?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:37 PM 

gong show!

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:38 PM 

Where is CM? is he our coach or not?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:46 PM 

BM JD twins...CK all making it known they want to be elsewhere...scouts have them pegged as "difficult"

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 2:47 PM 

and you arent

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 3:10 PM 

gong show to say the least.....

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 3:11 PM 

always has been

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 3:12 PM 

Maybe TF will help these coaches as well?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 4:41 PM 

AR ...VR...if you are reading this and I hope you are...these kids can't wait for you to show up and help this team win. You know or at least I hope you know you will be welcomed with open arms. You go to school with most of these kids and you've played and you are good friends with others on this team. We hope this is all behind us both and we will come togther. Many will come on here to bash this message but don't be fooled. Hope to see you thursday.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 5:45 PM 

Well put. Well said. Come back and play.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 5:56 PM 

theyre headed to NF

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 5:56 PM 

Cant blame them.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:13 PM 

NF?

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:26 PM 

Niagara Falls? Lol

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:31 PM 

nah

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:37 PM 

If he's not getting out he can't play for nf idiot.

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:38 PM 

Anonymous
(no login)

Anonymous
(no login)

I will sell you a used stick for $2.98

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:39 PM 

it just doesnt stop at 300

Anonymous
(no login)

Anonymous
(no login)

crazy team

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:40 PM 

And 300....close thread..

Anonymous
(no login)

August 27 2012, 6:53 PM 

what does it matter
part 2 will start right after

Current Topic - Halton 97AAA    
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement