[INDEX]

Return to Index  

BOARD of ALCOR

December 7 2010 at 11:18 AM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

The board members are not posting their emails on the Alcor website... and seeing that that was the case was the impetus behind my starting this forum/blog. I've been talking by phone to the membership director, D. Cremeens-- and I've forwarded an email to her describing the type of contract I want-- but upon my email notice of cancellation of membership... due to higher membership fees, she invited me to send in the original cancellation forum UNMODIFIED... which to me is not what we had discussed on the phone.

I don't know what the lines of communication are in Alcor anymore... so I'll create this public forum to generate a little more heat to get what I want... which is a NEW TYPE OF "membership" if you can it that... PALM... PRE ARRANGED LAST MINUTE... membership...

I had written in my wishes on the invoice every month for the past several months but there was zero response from Bonnie... so I started talking to Cremeens... and then.. Jennifer emailed me assuring me that the local cryonics members... (I'm in Phoenix near Alcor lab)... would probably be situated so that no extra costs were incurred and that therefore I would get a washout... if I deanimate... the washout being on of the items Alcor plans to cut.. in the field... despite Riskins' 2009 extra field fee for that purpose that Alcor has been collecting from all members... but which is not legibly itemized on reports to members... members getting no real reports anymore...

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]