Return to Index  

Request for PALM as agenda item.

December 11 2010 at 2:23 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to EMAILS to Alcor's Membership Director

Diane,

Rather than continue to email you with my updated ideas, I've decided to just go ahead and move to a public forum on this issue of my unique membership resignation... involving an intentionally created pre-arranged last minute cryonics plan.

It's a small step for one man, a giant leap for cryonicists in general. I think CI has been doing for some time... and that's why their membership numbers didn't make any sense for a long time.. more on that later in the forum.

What I'm doing is replicatable by all cryonicists so it should be discussed openly. Here's a link to that forum.

P.A.L.M. Cryonics

I'd like to have my snailmailed submissions brought up as an agenda item at the next board meeting for discussion... if you can confirm that that can be done, I'd appreciate it. I was hoping you could acknowledge my emails over the past week with a confirmation on Friday... but I assume there may be difficulties I'm not aware of.

Rick Potvin. PALM-A-1348.

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]