[INDEX]

Return to Index  

Be sure to look at my index on this entire issue of PALM.

December 22 2010 at 3:07 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to LATER YEARS - not the same as earlier years.

PALM is Pre Arranged Last Minute cryonics and I had it put on the agenda for the Jan 7 board meeting...

If I can't get that set up then I'll do a straight freeze as a protest... it won't be cryonics but body freezing as a protest against death... there will be "no rush"... and I'll have the local "removal service" drop my dead warm body off at Alcor's back door... so they won't even have to go get me with a standby team. I'll be in a black bag.. It's more symbolic and expressive than anything at that point... but it's very doable for 50K decades into the future I suspect.... especially if I pay my own cab fare.

I need someone at Alcor to act as executor or trustee of my trust, however-- I haven't seen any of the inner circle or big wigs write about that openly. Here's where unpersons idea of cryonics as religion comes into play... church communities usually help one another out that way... so that's what cryonics should be is a sort of church community. Lately, it looks like we could use a bake sale and a carwash to raise funds too. We could run an Alcor Bingo game too.

Click on INDEX in the top left corner for more crazy ideas and comments related to my Prospect of Mortality given the fact that Alcor is pricing themselves out of the market.

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]