[INDEX]

Return to Index  

DROPOUT thread in Cold Filter

December 23 2010 at 11:35 AM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to LATER YEARS - not the same as earlier years.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/291677/message/1293039436/a+cryonics+economics-dropout+tells+his+story+online

Mark Plus points endlessly to my participation in Stockgeneration which was a bubble just like any other bubble in real estate, the dot.com's, or derivatives in general. I saw SG as a bubble that ordinary people could participate in... it crashed for the same reason the bigger bubbles crash... including things like the propped up Euro.. and now the hyperinflating USdollar... I thinking at the time was to participate in the SG bubble temporarily, then get into the physical real economy... Mark doesn't tell my whole story-- neither does the Wired article either. Mark attacks Larouche not knowing that Laoruche stands for physical economy... and the end of bubbles.

Matt wrote

In some respect, Rick should be very pleased. He has been predicting the end of the world through financial collapse and hyperinflation for a long time. He has also repeatedly vented his frustrations at Alcor for not listening to his advice. Now, Alcor appears to be taking a stronger interest in their long-term financial obligations and pegging prices along a plot with inflation. The unfortunate irony is that Rick didn't take his own financial advice, but all may not be lost. CI only charges a small fraction of what Alcor charges, so he can easily change the beneficiary of his insurance policy

My comment-- I don't understand how I'm viewed as not taking my own "advice"... I didn't really offer advice... there's just nothing to be done... As far as CI's lower prices... it doesn't really work out that way... as I just discussed an option with CI with Rudy. It turns out I would pay the same with a CI /SA combo package as with Alcor.... Matt is behind the curve on this one.

Neither Mark nor Matt speak to their points with full awareness of what they're talking about. They also have a less than conciliatory relation with me personally... its actually hostile... due to my Larouche position. Anything they can use against me to make me look bad, they'll use.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]