[INDEX]

Return to Index  

I'll need a Phoenix based Terasem agent to be will executor/trustee of my trust... and ...

December 23 2010 at 12:34 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to Left message with Martine Rothblatt on leaving my insurance money and estate to Terasem...

....and to broker my preservation with one of the cryonics orgs.... My donation to Terasem through 50K life insurance and the balance of my estate will be the initial startup funding for the Cryonics Church Fund that might be able to operate within the Terasem Movement....

...that's my idea... we'll see what Martine thinks of it. (She STARTED the contact process... not me... I wouldn't have called her had she not mailed me a seasonal greeting card... with a graphic of a silver man... I LOVE silver men... and a wish for all the best in 2011. it made me think that maybe Terasem isn't so bad after all... I had doubts earlier.. but the card and the way it was done gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I used to get as a kid going to church... a community where everyone is accepted regardless of background, creed, origin or financial status. Terasem may be the closest thing we have right not to a cryonics church. The Th'ers and Extropians didn't really get off the ground in my view... but they almost did... and they can still turn themselves around but right now Terasem seems to be the center of my thinking.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]