[INDEX]

Return to Index  

I'd like to know Matt's view on figuring a cryonics life insurance policy for inflation.

December 24 2010 at 8:53 AM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to Matt's CI advice doesn't work without SA standby/transport-- making CI 28K plan pointless

CI's charge is 28K but would this be true in 2057 AD when I'm 100 years old? (assuming my life expectency will be roughly that?). My answer is no... neither CI nor Alcor (as recently posted by Chapman) can hold the line on price with inflation and.. in Alcor's case, higher technology... or in CI's case, the addition of help by SA either in standby or air-transport...

So the question for Matt is... has he figured out how, in light of the lack of economies of scale to keep a lid on cryonics prices... and an expected continuation of lack of economy of scale.. combined with inflation and either higher tech at alcor or in CI's case... partnering with SA (thus increasing effectively the 28K rescue plan)... how we buy a "futures contract in cryonics" with life insurance that covers us at the end of our life "expectency" when cryonics would be performed? Has this been thought through enough?

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]