[INDEX]

Return to Index  

MATT SULLIVAN - funding plans and ideas

December 24 2010 at 1:18 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Matt Sullivan works at SA Inc... and was originally worked at Alcor. He has suggested I switch to CI and live near CI... to deploy my 50K in a way that didn't require an upgrade to my life insurance... to accomodate higher minimums at Alcor... CI having a 28K price tag. It's an interesting thought-- but I make my living in Pheonix near the Alcor lab at this time... so his idea can't be used immediately.

Even if something like that were set up... CI's 28K certainly can't remain merely that amount in 2057 when I'm 100 years old... we see Matt, like everyone in cryonics, is ignoring inflation taking hold over the lifespan of the cryonics member... not to mention higher technologies that would increase even CI's prices...

Rudi has given me a price for a CI + SA combination package... of about 100K... I wonder what Matt thinks of that. And I wonder what Matt's personal set up is with respect to insurance carrier, long term storage carrier (CI?) and SA funding plan for his own transport?

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention. A major "seachange" confeeernce at SA in March 2011 is afoot... As Alcor members falter, a CI/SA alternative is planning to pick them up! The process has already begun.

This message has been edited by recreation from IP address 98.165.81.74 on Dec 24, 2010 1:20 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]