[INDEX]

Return to Index  

Max will preside over my P.A.L.M. idea... with a "pro-actionary principle" philosophy...

December 24 2010 at 1:58 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to MAX MORE - Business consultant genius brought in to solve Alcor's dilemma?

This is an excellent fortuitous event... since now Max will be able to view PALM in the context of the higher TH
principles... whereas Chapman would have been under pressure from those around her... Max is a
trendsetting original thinker and will see the value of my PALM plan...

Even if he and the board reject it... it will now be seen by higher transhumanist principles and since I've seen
Max think and write about the economic collapse.. he'll see my plan in that context too...hopefully...

As well... he might be able to rally more people to will their estates to Alcor... and make funding cryonics better by
doing it as a collective enterprise... rather than all the wealthy people ferreting their wealth away in
personal future trust accounts where Alcor can't get at it... like the TW royalties through BodyChill (same address
as Alcor)... or other royalties going to personal reanimation accounts.

Max could be Alcor's savior... and he was announced at Christmas!! This truly is a cryonics religion now!

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]