[INDEX]

Return to Index  

PALM CRYONICS TRUST - a new finance model

December 24 2010 at 10:05 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

I'm in the process of creating a trust for my tiny estate... but it's a trust nonetheless... that will either become OR serve as a model for how I would like to see cryonics financed... as a higher order group enterprise... something along the lines of what Alcor has done in creating an endowment... but NOT an endowment model that pays out only a limited 2% ... rather a trust that consdiers all factors at all times... and navigates accordingly..

The trust would ENABLE those interested in seeing cryonics succeed in a world that succeeds according to a community of nation-state plan... with fixed exchange rates... where the PALM cryonics plan enables cryonicists to pay for their preservation at the END of their life... not endless pay more and more membership dues and buy constantly upgraded insurance plans to accomodate higher technologies and inflation... given that economies of scale might not kick in.

My trustees will be named unilaterally... I'll be taking a chance. Preferably things could be worked out in advance... but if not... it's a long shot... just like the rest of cryonics.

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]