[INDEX]

Return to Index  

costs

December 25 2010 at 7:46 AM
John Kansevich  (no login)
from IP address 70.119.229.50

Response to LATER YEARS - not the same as earlier years.

Ah, yes, so many others have had similar experiences. Especially now with Alcor's increase in funding fees. Myself, I lived just down the street from their facility for a time and then looked into C.I. thoroughly. Not only was C.I. much more affordable, but also more friendly and personable it seemed to me.

More recently I've rethought many existential matters. What I've concluded is that technology has advanced so rapidly that there are now actually alternatives to cryonics that make much more sense to me. I still believe cryonics does offer to preserve our brain's neurological patterns and such, so if one can afford it, then it's probably a fine added insurance.

My current trust, since I have become more of a "patternist" is with mindfiles and uploading and a cyber being immortality. This I firmly believe and am eternally grateful to the people who have offered us some means for actualizing this alternative and free of cost. You may contact me if you'd like to communicate further.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]