[INDEX]

Return to Index  

Mindfiles assumes an understanding of mind... which is something of a higher order

December 25 2010 at 1:35 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to costs

I'm watching terasem's mindfiles ideas here and there.. not in depth... I've had similar notions for a long time... ultimately... the idea of mind ... human mind is subject to discussion on this point... and so we have to look at some higher order of existence... where human mind operates...

I'm not convinced I can reproduce my mind in a machine... and am actually more hopeful that a proper written expression of ideas can be "taught" in a traditional "school" where "students" absorb the "mind" of the professor... whose mind is thus replicated... in multiple minds in the old fashioned way.

I take it you haven't heard that my mind has already been occupied by the Larouche "virus"... for the past 10 years... which is amusing because Terasem doesn't really provide any of the depth that the Larouche "mindfile" does... on many issues.... but this is old ground for me... it's a little funny. You might want to ask the Cold filter people about me... now that I'm online under my own name again. I trust they'll be moderately respectful. I hope that trust isn't misplaced of course.

I watched your video where you pledge alleigence to Terasem.. it's a bit unnerving since I am occupied by a mind virus that still believes in the anti-entropy of the sovereign nation-state... ahem... sorry. Thanks for the offer though!! happy.gif

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]