Return to Index  

Inflation chart at 4% for age 20 to 95 using a house mortgage as reference

December 25 2010 at 2:37 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to FUNDING GAP

[linked image]

Interesting that 50,000 at age 30 becomes 500,000 at age 95 with a 4% rate of inflation.... that means that an insurance policy for cryonics at 50K for neuro at age 30... about where I bought in... would HAVE to be 500,000 at age 95!!!

My original insurance plan reinvested dividends and it grew on my chart to about 75,000 by age 65... but that's still not good enough.

Anyway... we have a problem here... a fundamental problem... and it's astonishing that Ettinger is calling inflation a bugaboo... when inflation affects everything... not to mention that there are other problems with the money supply and HYPER inflation lately...

but... I'll set that aside and assume we continue the next 100 years as we have the last 100 years... roughly without major discontinuites...

...which is a huge assumption but we have to start somewhere... to get a grip.

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]