[INDEX]

Return to Index  

I'll likely take my 50K policy back and study it further.

December 26 2010 at 2:48 PM
Rick  (no login)
from IP address 98.165.81.74

Response to I'm not paying another membership dues payment. That's it. I'm out.

I'm going to take my policy back-- even if Alcor votes to let me keep it with them... and study that policy a bit further. I never really understood "universal" life... as opposed to "whole life"... and I've been through a couple of policies in the past.

Leaving the policy with Alcor leaves me no control...

Quitting the Alcor membership will reduce my dues to nothing.

I have to go back to the drawing board... study the history of my life insurance policies... (there have been 4 of them)... and what happened in each case. I need to understand why a life insurance policy is better than simply saving the money or investing in-- say silver or something.

This all revolves around my latest insight that I won't likely need to be preserved until the end of my lifespan expectency... AND the fact that I have to cut costs all over the place. I'm not even paying for any Larouche publications anymore!!! That's how much I have to cut. I EVEN slowed down the internet bit rate... to pay less...

I think all hell is going to break loose very soon. I don't think cryonics or any of us will actually survive... because the ONLY solution to world prosperity is NOT happening.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]