[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

MODIFIED MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION NOTICE

December 8 2010 at 9:23 AM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

The signature below confirms to Alcor Board of Directors that you are requesting cancellation of your Alcor membership but that you are requesting that the life insurance policy owned by Alcor for your cryopreservation as a member be retained by Alcor as down payment or initial retainer for work on immediate cryopreservation on a last-minute basis as a non-member. The difference in cost of the cryopreservation and the life insurance policy will potentially be made up for by your will or trust on file with Alcor. If the will or trust are insufficient or not on file, then Alcor will do whatever preservation it can for the amount of the life insurance policy into the future.

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Mailed in on Dec. 8, 2010

December 8 2010, 10:01 AM 

I've mailed in the above notice with 2 witnessed signatures.

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
mo
(Login recreation)
Owner

Updated modified cancellation is a memo-- mailed in with letter to DC

December 9 2010, 12:30 PM 

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

No response from Alcor yet... but I'm committed to making PALM happen in 2011.

December 12 2010, 4:30 PM 

I'm not paying any more membership dues and I'm not buying more insurance... so my membership cancellation and conversion to PALM is a sure thing.. one way or another... Now... the question is... will Alcor work with me on this.. or stonewall... and deny me... and deny me my plan???

PALM could be a good thing for Alcor... giving alcor a CHEAP plan... just like CI's.... but better... because the potential to ratchet up exists.. but does not exist at CI...

Alcor's POOR RICHARD'S plan.../ would have been preferred by Ben Franklin... we could call it the Ben Franklin Cryonics Plan.... or Poor Richard's.. plan.. since Franklin used that pen name... and it would be the ultimate in frugality and planning... allowing poorer cryos to save for their retirement without being loaded down with increased demands for dues and insurance... which amounted to 20K for me over 20 years... which would have BETTER been invested...

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]