[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WILL/TRUST to include Alcor as beneficiary & trustee (executor)

December 15 2010 at 4:06 PM
rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

I do not understand why I haven't seen more detailed info from Alcor on willing one's estate to Alcor and using someone from Alcor as an executor... I'm out of the loop... but if i were to simply look at the situation as I see it, I would line things up so that that's what occurs... that someone from Alcor... acts as my trustee in the event of my legal death... and that Alcor becomes the beneficiary of my estate... primarily (if others are involved that can be done too)... This thread will become important now that I've quit the membership and started a PALM cryonics plan... I have a will submitted to Alcor.. no acknowledgment yet... nothing... but I've mailed it in.. and I'm working on an update which is a trust.. with Alcor named as beneficiary and some sort of naming of, say, a group of advisors... to act as my trustees... It's a tough slog because conceptually I think I know what I'm doing... but practically I'm out of the loop facing silence and resistance.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]