[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

STATUS REPORT from Diane Cremeens

December 20 2010 at 12:09 PM
rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

I've mailed in modified membership resignation with email analogs... with no acknowledgment by the Alcor Membership Director Cremeens... so I 've emailed again this morn'g to get a "status report"... on what alcor deems to be my status. It appears to me that DC(Cremeens) has to check with the board.. that the board has no precedent for what I'm doing... that the board meets only monthly formally (but who knows what goes on online?)... and that the problems associated with my account are not resolved... So.. I'm currently in cryonics "limbo"....

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Diane says "no"

December 20 2010, 3:07 PM 

Hi Diane,

That terse response is not acceptable. I'll need verification that the answer is "no" from board members who publicly confer on this in a board meeting, documented in the minutes. You said you would bring to the board's attention but have not confirmed that. Unfortunately, you're obviously going to make me do more work on this that I wanted to do... but so be it. As Membership Director, you don't have the power to turn my idea down like that.

Jennifer doesn't have the power of the final word on this either, without board conferrance. None of the employees do. I'll need to have at least one board member's email address so that I can continue my work. Please refer me to one board member's email so that I can request a board meeting agenda item.

If that's not the way to request a board meeting agenda item, then please advise me on how to do that. You'll be getting an update of my life insurance dues payment without a membership dues payment as per my modified member resignation form in the coming couple of weeks. Please file it with my paper file. And please advise me as to what paper is in my paper file. Thanks.

This letter will be published online for public perusal

P.A.L.M. Cryonics

--- On Mon, 12/20/10, Diane Cremeens wrote:

Subject: RE: Status request
To: "'Rick Potvin'"
Cc: "Jennifer Chapman"
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010, 7:27 PM

Rick,

The answer is no. I have attached a membership cancellation form for you to complete. This cannot be modified. When a member requests cancellation Alcor will transfer ownership back to the member.

Sincerely,

Diane

Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 12:06 PM
To: diane@alcor.org
Subject: Status request

Hi diane.

email brief status report on my mailing of the updated membership resignation and filing of my first will-soon-to-be-trust... thx.

Rpotvin "PALM-A-1348"

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Diane puts My PALM cryonics plan on January 7 board meeting agenda item

December 21 2010, 4:00 AM 

Diane responded...

Rick,

I am sorry for the response, I will put your request on the agenda for the next Board meeting. It will be on January 7 at 11:00 am Arizona time.

Sincerely,

Diane

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]