[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

UNPERSON'S SITUATION

December 21 2010 at 11:48 AM

unperson philossifer  (Login unperson)
from IP address 137.200.0.103

75K insurance, whole life. Been signed up with alcor for 15 years. So that is 6000 dollars, at least that I could have saved had I not signed up. I have a decent job right now, but am in some financial worry becasue I have not yet sold the home I owned that I am no longer living in. I will put it on the market soon.

I sure wish I had taken out a larger policy. I wish I had taken out a larger policy and not signed up. I would have more money and a better cryopreservation.

I am not behind on my dues. But I could sure use the money from all those years of dues paying.

This message has been edited by recreation from IP address 98.165.81.74 on Dec 24, 2010 12:46 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Exactly my point... so you willing to forgo MORE money over NEXT 30 yrs?

December 21 2010, 12:39 PM 

?

How do you think you would get a better cryopres. by NOT signing up... ?

I sure wish I had taken out a larger policy. I wish I had taken out a larger policy and not signed up. I would have more money and a better cryopreservation.
unquote

Doesn't that imply a PreArranged Last Minute Plan.. with a higher policy... and what higher amount should you have chosen?

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   

unperson philossifer
(Login unperson)

December 24 2010, 1:04 AM 

----------------

My policy does not cover the full 80K required by alcor, and I am not local. Therefore I cannot get the best cryopreservation. So, if I had instead bought a larger policy and not signed up, then I could in the future sign up and be fully funded and get the best cryopreservation.

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Why not get an extra 5K? Can't the policy be adjusted with a "slight" premium increase?

December 24 2010, 8:17 AM 

?

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Rick's situation with life insurance... a sorry tale... part psychological, part financial

December 24 2010, 1:04 PM 

I'm trying to decide whether to hand out my dirty laundry in public here with respect to my own sorry tale of life insurance. It's bad. I can't understand it to this day, really. I don't understand myself... in effect... and I have never really had opporutnities to hammer the whole thing out. Before I deanimate, however, I think I will tell my story-- even if it's just a tale of warning to future cryonicists. I'll tell it in another thread... just intro'd it here because in unperson started.

You can respond to this entry without logging in but you won't see it unless or until I approve it.

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Unperson said "I COULD RUE USE THE MONEY FROM ALL THOSE YEARS OF PAYING DUES"

July 29 2011, 3:41 PM 

I think this is worth looking at further... .I'm in the same boat.

No login needed despite log in screen you see.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]