[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CI + SA FEE - ...no accounting for inflation and higher tech.

December 24 2010 at 3:40 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

CI is selling their program based on the same mistake that's been continually made for 40 years in cryonics... they're selling PRESENT VALUE... not FUTURE VALUE!!! of a cryonics rescue... this is fundamentally FATALLY FLAWED!!!!!

http://www.cryonics.org/

Scroll down on the first page.

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

Additionally, it's unclear why SA isn't doing the perfusion-- and CI is... for 88-95K?

December 24 2010, 4:11 PM 

I wrote Rudi on this point...

SA funded with life insurance is 60 k in addition to ci costs. which is 88k for lifetime, 95k for annual dues members.

Plus perhaps 15k for air ambulance, which is where the 110k figure comes from.

Data is on the first page of CI site.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Rick Potvin wrote:
I see.... 95 + 15 = 110.

So SA wants 60K and they let CI do the perfusion?? Here's what's on the CI front page... its says "CI perfusion/storage"... not "SA perfusion/vitrification" and "CI storage".

Insurance-funded costs for basic SA Standby/Transport
plus CI Perfusion/Storage:
LIFETIME YEARLY
$88,000 $95,000
o SA's own site says this about their pricing...

Q. How much does it cost?
A. The cost of providing standby, stabilization and transport services runs in the tens of thousands of dollars. Depending on the cryopreservation provider, a number of levels of service and funding options, such as life insurance, may be available to cover the costs of standby, stabilization and transport.

Suspended Animation

....so this is confusing... If I signed into the CI/SA plan, what am I buying exactly? Sorry to be a pain in the ass... --Rick Potvin

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]