[INDEX]

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FACTS OF LIFE - Dick Jones royalties to Alcor

December 25 2010 at 3:11 PM
Rick  (Login recreation)
Owner
from IP address 98.165.81.74

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&safe=off&q=dick+jones+%22facts+of+life%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Are there still royalties from dick jones.... or Tw for that matter??? Maybe the way forward in financing cryonics is for cryonicists to work hard to create royalty income that is left to the org.

Did tw tie his royalties up in his own "take it with you" BodyChill institute at the same addresss as Alcor? Anyone privy to this should expose that here and now because the "take it with you" crowd.. are contributing to the demise of Alcor... which should be getting more bequests... I thought that was going to be the financial theory behind the success of the operation...

Individualized post mortem accounts are anathema to the higher mission... !!!! Perp trusts are "immoral" in this regard... Dave Pizer talks about morality but he's looking at perp trusting... see... WSJ a few years ago... so is Laughlin and probably mIller... all the big money are "taking it with them".... leaving "cryonics" abandoned in favor of "their own personalized reanimation"... I don't think that can work..

I was disheartened a few years ago.. thinking it's the end of cryonics if that happens... and now we're seeing that come to pass... as Alcor's finances implode...

We must always think of the higher mission, especially post-mortem... that's a fact of life... Dick Claire did I thinkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_GxXRbSFDg

No log in needed at this time to post. Let's hear your story on your life insurance! The funding gap situation at Alcor is serious and demands everyone's attention.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Rick
(no login)

Bodychill Institute has same adddress as Alcor... conected with TW ?

December 26 2010, 10:10 AM 

?

Respond to this message   
Rick
(Login recreation)
Owner

How many estates have been bequested to Alcor... where is the money.. .and why doesn't...

December 26 2010, 12:20 PM 

....and why doesn't Alcor SOLICIT members' estates with an estate planning guide for cryonics?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[INDEX]