<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back you go  

Celtic fans- James Forrest

October 31 2011 at 7:56 PM
No score for this post
  (Select Login papajay)
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR F.C

Any good? Apparently we're keeping a close eye on him

dotorg365 http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login blurgh)
CELTIC F.C

Re: Celtic fans- James Forrest

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 8:01 PM 

Tricky winger with lots of potential. Been one of our best players at times recently (although I admit that's not saying much). Far from the finished article yet, but considering he's only just turned 20, he's got plenty time to improve.

I'd want a fair bit for him though, given McGeady went for around about 10.

Anonymous
(Login blurgh)
CELTIC F.C

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 8:08 PM 

Oh and in terms of attributes, this is what Lennon says about him:

"He's so explosive. He has great pace over 15 or 20 yards and now he can extend those runs over 30 to 40 yards. This is part of the whole package with someone we think is going to be a very good player.

"The fans like wingers, I like wingers. He's like your throwback winger, he likes to get to the byeline although he can come into the park and hurt teams that way.

"His football intelligence is improving, his touch is excellent and his passing is getting better as well. We hope he will improve and he certainly has the character.

"He's one of those little baby-faced assassins. He looks like a 14-year-old but once he gets out on that pitch he plays with real determination. He really wants to hurt teams.

"That's what I love about him and I enjoy watching him play. He's really exciting, the type of player I like at the club."

Anonymous
(Select Login papajay)
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR F.C

No score for this post
October 31 2011, 8:25 PM 

is he right sided?

Anonymous
(Login Sexual_Harassment_Panda)
CELTIC F.C

No score for this post
November 1 2011, 7:02 PM 

he's right sided aye. far too early for him to move

if the prices quoted are right I'd be aghast at spending £10m on a player and Forrest turned up. but speaking as a Celtic fan I'd be delighted of we got that type of money for him. bags of potential mind

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)

No score for this post
November 1 2011, 8:05 PM 

"I'd be aghast at spending £10m on a player and Forrest turned up"

We are talking about a club that paid a combined total of £27 million for David Bentley and Peter Crouch and managed by the man that brought us Marco Boogers.

________________________________________________________________________________________
.org365 - The .org Football Forum

http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

(Select Login papajay)
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR F.C

No score for this post
November 1 2011, 9:21 PM 

Anonymous
(Login Chairman_LMAO)

No score for this post
November 2 2011, 12:30 AM 

...He scored a fluke goal in a 4-4 draw during a season that saw us finish 20+ points ahead of you?

Yep, definitely worth £18m.

________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.network54.com/Forum/673024/

Current Topic - Celtic fans- James Forrest
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back you go  
Find more forums on SoccerCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement