Return to Index  

FS:Y series straps including some crococalf and shark straps...Cheergiant straps...

April 19 2012 at 3:04 AM
George Lan  (Select Login Cheergiant)
from IP address 1.162.161.102

Here are some custom vintage cowskin straps OrderY01~OrderY25 including crococalf straps and black shark strap which have sold by way of some custom orders.

Each one of my posting straps would be able to order a custom strap according to your custom sizes.
Please take a look.

OrderY01, 24x24mm, 75x130mm, thick 4.0mm, chocolate brown vintage cowskin strap, yellow stitch.

[linked image]
It is priced at $ 120 USD, now charges the same promotional price at $ 70 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY02, 24x24mm, 75x130mm, thick 4.0mm, tan vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]
It is priced at $ 120 USD, now charges the same promotional price at $ 70 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY03, 24x24mm, 80x120mm, thick 4.0mm, dark gray cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

[linked image]

OrderY04, WB custom strap, 24x24mm, 75x115mm, thick 3.5mm taper to 3.0mm, blue vintage cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY05, 24x24mm, 75x130mm, thick 4.0mm, honey brown vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]
No including the buckle which is an optional item charges $ 15 USD.

OrderY06, 24x24mm, 80x135mm, ultrasoft black vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY07, 26x22mm, 80x140mm, thick 4.0mm taper to 2.0mm, tan vintage cowskin strap, creaam stitch.

The thick 4.0mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 2.0mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]

OrderY08, 24x24mm, 75x130mm, thick 4.0mm, chocolate brown vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY09, 23x22mm, 55x110mm, thick 5.0mm taper to 2.0mm, black vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

The thick 5.0mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 2.0mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]

OrderY10, 24x24mm, 75x130mm, thick 4.0mm, black vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY11, Custom dark brown crococalf strap, 26x22mm, 75x115mm, thick 3.5mm taper to 3.0mm.

[linked image]
The crococalf strap is priced at $ 130 USD, now charges the same promotional price at $ 80 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY12, 24.5x24mm, 80x140mm, thick 4.0mm, chocolate brown vintage cowskin strap, white stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY13, 26x20mm, 75x120mm, thick 3.5mm taper to 1.8mm, tan vintahe grained cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

The thick 3.5mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 1.8mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]

OrderY14, 24x24mm, 75x125mm, thick 4.5mm taper to 3.5mm, choocolate brown vintage cowskin strap, cream stitch.

The thick 4.5mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 3.5mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]
No including the buckle which is an optional item charges $ 15 USD.

OrderY15, 24x24mm, 80x132mm, thick 4.0mm, tan vintage cowskin strap, dark brown stitch.

[linked image]

[linked image]

OrderY16, 24x24mm, 80x130mm, thick 4.0mm, honey brown rippled calf strap, dark brown stitch.

[linked image]
The rippled calf strap is priced at $ 130 USD, now charges the promotional price at $ 80 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY17, 24x22mm, 75x115mm, thick 4.0mm, dark gray cowskin strap, black stitch,

[linked image]

OrderY18, 26x22mm, 75x115mm, thick 3.5mm taper to 3.0mm, dark brown crococalf strap, dark brown stitch.

[linked image]
The crococalf strap is priced at $ 130 USD, now charges the same promotional price at $ 80 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY19, 24x22mm, 85x145mm, thick 4.0mm taper to 3.5mm, black crococalf strap, white stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY20, 24x22mm, 85x145mm, thick 4.0mm taper to 3.5mm, honey brown vintage cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY21, 24x22mm, 85x115mm, thick 4.0mm taper to 3.0mm, black ultrasoft cowskin strap, black stitch.

The thick 4.0mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 3.0mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]

OrderY22, Custom Panerai 183 strap, 26x22mm, 75x115mm, thick 2.5~3.0mm, yellowish brown ultrasoft cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

OrderY23, 24x24mm, 75x125mm, thick 4.5mm taper to 3.5mm, tan ultrasoft vintage cowskin strap, cream stitch.

The thick 4.5mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 3.5mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]

OrderY24, 26x22mm, 75x115mm, thick 3.5mm taper to 1.8mm, black sharkskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

The thick 3.5mm would bear the heavy watch, and the thick 1.8mm at the tail would be flexible and comfortable.

[linked image]
The shark strap is priced at $ 160 USD, now charges the promotional price at $ 110 USD including registered airmail worldwide shipping.

OrderY25, 24x24mm, 85s145mm, thick 4.5taper to 3.5mm, honey vintage cowskin strap, cream stitch.

[linked image]

[linked image]

Hello everybody,

I'm George Lan, my family have been working at hand carved leather products since 1983 in Taiwan.

My team Cheergiant has three main partners, they are my wife,
my younger sister and me.
We are glad to exhibit our handmade leather strap here.

We work hard all the time, and do our best at hand carved leather products.
And we are used to make our work to be an exquisite artwork.

The leather watchband is one of our favorite leather craft.
We make our watch straps exquisitely the same as our hand carved leather products.

The ultrasoft cowskin of our straps are clean and spotless.

All of my straps are completely made by hand, no including the buckle,made of two pieces of cowskins (including calf lining ), hand stitched with nature waxed linen thread, and finished with smooth rolled edges or rough edges.
The screw in Pre-V buckle is an optional item that charges extra $ 15 USD.

Each one of my posting straps would be able to order a custom strap according to your custom sizes.
It will take about one week to make the custom strap, and the custom strap charges only the promotional price at now.

Shipping for worldwide Express Mail Service please plus extra $15 USD.
The delivering service would promote to free EMS shipping for each trading more than ( including ) 3 straps.

More photos of straps and various leathers are available, please visit my straps album:
http://s351.photobucket.com/home/Cheergiant

PayPal payment method is welcome.
My PayPal address is 1170a3616013@pchome.com.tw

Any questions about my handmade straps are welcome.

Please feel free to email me at 1170a3616013@pchome.com.tw
or email me at a3616013@yahoo.com.tw

Thank you very much for watching.

Respond to this message