I’ve added some photos of these on my 372 and 162; hopefully seeing them on a watch will tempt you to give one of two of them a try!
This offering features 8 ready to go ammo straps. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Items 4 through 6 are from a new type of material I'm calling French DP (it stands for Duo-Pouch) and comes in a wide range of color and textures. Only minor issue is the pouches are typically smaller so I can't build the extra long sizes many folks seem to prefer.
Prices include shipping via padded envelope with 1st class USPS shipping. If you want faster/more secure methods, it will be a bit extra. Discounts apply to purchases of more than one; otherwise prices are firm. Satisfaction is guaranteed so if you are not happy with the strap, please contact me and I'll do my best to make you happy. As always 10% of each sale in 2012 is donated to the Mulliganeers.
1. Painted French, 26mm, 144 x 85 with polished curved buckle. $175
2. French military suspenders, 26mm, 150 x 90 with brushed knife edge buckle. $150
3. Painted French, 26mm, 120 x 80 with polished curved buckle. $150
4. French DP, 26mm, 135 x 85 with polished curved buckle. $175
5. French DP, 26mm, 140 x 83 with GPF style engraved buckle. Super soft! $175
6. French DP, 24mm, 145 x 90 with flat polished buckle. $175 (SOLD)
7. Swedish Mauser, 26mm, 150 x 88 with brushed knife edge buckle. $180
8. Swedish Mauser, 24mm, 145 x 85 with polished knife edge buckle. $180
9. Swedish Gustav, 26mm, 145 x 85 with GPF style engraved buckle. If I had been lucky enough to get a 382, I’d be wearing this one! $225
And I’ve added one more 24mm in the French DP hide; it’s super soft with great texture. 24mm, 135 x 90 with curved brushed buckle. $175.
Finally, here are a few photos of a French Legionnaire strap I built for a client and good friend. I’m sure he will like it and if you want one, just let me know.
Thanks for looking,