Return to Index  

F/S ::::Strap Knight::::New Vintage Leather Collection ... Risti Price

June 15 2012 at 8:29 PM
  (Login Strapknight)
from IP address 222.166.198.16

Hi friends

My name is Aston , I am happy to introduce Strap Knight straps to all of you , you could see more of my work at the new website :http://www.strapknight.com .

Strap Knight straps are all handcrafted by genuine calf leather or genuine exotic leathers .

Payment
Paypal is a major payment way, bankwire & WU is also welcome .
Paypal address : sales@strapknight.com

Shipment
We ship internationally , shipping rate is decided by the total order amount . I will provide you a tracking number after shipment .

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me at sales@strapknight.com for any questions .

Strap color may differ due to the different monitor's color .

Thank you very much for looking and for your time.

Aston
sales@strapknight.com

Below is part of the 24x24mm Viking series , they are made by vintage leather and handcrafted with first class workmanship.

SKV24-001
Vintage dark brown calf leather with beige stitching with Strap Knight screw-in buckle
Size : 24x24mm , 120x80mm and 135/80mm , 4.2mm thick
Buckle selection : Brushed , Polished , DLC , Titanium-coated

Risti Special Price US$87
[linked image]

===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===

SKV24-002
Vintage dark brown calf leather with brown stitching with Strap Knight screw-in buckle

[linked image]

===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===

SKV24-006
Classic brown calf leather with dark brown stitching with Strap Knight screw-in buckle

[linked image]

SKV24-007
Vintage black calf leather with beige stitching with Strap Knight screw-in buckle

[linked image]

SKV24-009
Vintage black calf leather with copper stitching with Strap Knight screw-in buckle

[linked image]

Thank you very much for looking and for your time.

Aston
sales@strapknight.com

Respond to this message