Return to Index  

Vintage Ammo Strap made of French Ammo, nubuck and classic calf, stingray

July 4 2012 at 9:43 PM
  (Login games0n)
from IP address 76.212.133.239

Please click on the pictures to see the higher resolution of it. Thanks.

Why buy from Rusty Straps?
All straps are 100% handmade and customizable in different sizes, stitch style (open, box closed, stitchless), stitch color (red, black, white, tan, ecru color), and keeper (1 big floating keeper or 2 keepers, 1 fixed and 1 floating). Buckles are optional accessories. I am a Paneristi in heart, I own Panerais, so with Rusty Straps, all your straps will be personally made to fit your watch as all straps will be measured to ensure fitment and comfort as nice (if not better) than OEMs. I have been in the strap making business for over 3 years now, so buy with confidence. I am located in California, USA.

Please visit my site at www.rustystraps.com, twitter.com/rustycollection, and facebook.com/rustycollections to see all the customizations that you can do with your straps and other exotic leather products.

Please email me at rustycollections@gmail.com if you have any questions.

For Customer Reviews, please go to my site or you can search this forum using my name. There are some reviews.

Shipping is included for USA. For international, please add $9 to the strap price. Thank you.

Buckles are available at US$10 for spring bar type and US$16 for screw in type. Buckles are Pre V style. Available in brushed, polished, or PVD finished with size ranging from 20 mm to 26 mm. Please inquiry before purchasing.

Ammo Pouch Series (NEW STRAP, LIMITED)
Rusty Straps is introducing a ready stock and made-to-order Rusty Vintage Ammo Straps.  These straps are made from vintage French Ammo Pouch. The strap is very supple, guaranteed will fit your wrist comfortably, unlike others ammo straps that are stiff, these are soft, flexible, and yet strong and durable with its 4 mm thickness, perfect for your Panerai or other.

Availability:
Custom Made and Ready Stock. Please email at rustycollections@gmail.com for more information.

Price:
Retail Price is US$160 shipped within USA which includes a buckle of your choice (brushed, PVD or polished finish). Promotional price is US$145 shipped. For international address, please add an additional US$9 for shipping cost.

Color:
Rusty Straps is offering 3 different shades of Brown based on the pouch availability, dark brown, brown, or light brown. Please see below of the different shades of Brown.

P1010798.JPG

The shades from the left is Dark Brown, Brown, and Light Brown.  Please note that every pouch will have different shades and it shall not represent exact shades as shown in picture. Above picture is a reference of what can you expect from the ammo pouch. However upon your selection of the brown, I will make the strap matched closest to the color you want as referenced above.

Over time, I will make few ready stock Ammo Straps like shown below.  However you are also able to commision an ammo strap with your own specification, therefore it will be made to your standard.

Ready Stock Vintage Ammo Strap
Below is what's available for Ready Stock Vintage Ammo Strap. Please click on the pictures to see higher resolution

All straps are 4 mm thick to ensure great fit and comfort.

Strap A – 24/24 140/80 with Pre V sewn in polished buckle
A-P1000286.JPG

Strap B – 24/24 140/80 with Pre V sewn in polished buckle

B-P1000285.JPG

Strap D – 24/24 140/80 with GPF MOD DEP sewn in flat buckle

D-P1000289.JPG

Strap G – 26/26 140/80 with flat polished buckle (SOLD)

G-P1000283.JPG

Strap J – 26/26 140/80 with GPF MOD DEP sewn in buckle (SOLD)

J-P1000287.JPG

Strap K – 26/26 135/83 with GPF MOD DEP sewn in buckle

K-P1000292.JPG

Calf Series

Please click on the pictures to see the higher resolution of it. Thanks.

Rusty Straps is clearing its ready stock inventory. Yearly clearance, you may say. happy.gif All items are for sale and once it's gone, it's finished. I have few items on sale. Straps on sale does not come with the Rusty Straps strap box, just the strap. All price including USPS Post Office First Class shipping within USA and International. For International, if you want faster shipping, USPS Priority Mail (up to a week) is available at US$15.

Buckles are available at US$10 for spring bar type and US$16 for screw in type. Buckles are Pre V style. Available in brushed, polished, or PVD finished with size ranging from 20 mm to 26 mm. Please inquiry before purchasing.

Ready Stock Rusty Straps

Please email me at rustycollections@gmail.com to order.

READY STOCK CLEARANCE SALE

Below are straps that are on sale to clear inventory. Once it's gone, it's gone.

STOCK SALE Rossonero Calf Strap - Retail price is US$110 shipped . Promotional price is US$99 shipped . STOCK SALE PRICE is US$66 shipped .

Description:
This is the Rossonero jeans strap. This strap has its special distinction with red jeans and washed out looks with leather feeling, and can be worn in any occasion, let it be a casual evening with your special one or a formal event.

Available size:
26/26 125/75 black stitch closed style with one large floating keeper
24/24 125/75 white stitch open style with one large floating keeper (SOLD)

P1010559.JPG

STOCK SALE Calf Strap

To order, please specify the calf strap you want (nubuck or classic calf), the size (22/22, 24/24, 26/26) you want, holes (standard 5 holes, your hole spec (measurement from the lug end and the number of holes), or no holes), and the stitching style (open/closed). Please email me at rustycollections@gmail.com to order.

List of Inventory (all calf straps are white stitch)

Nubuck Calf - Retail price is US$88 shipped . Promotional price is US$77 shipped . STOCK SALE PRICE is US$55 shipped .

Description:
The nubuck feels soft on your skin, and this strap is wearable in any occasions, be that in a wedding or working the BBQ grill on a tail gate party. This nubuck strap is water resistant meaning the strap won't stain with few water drops, in fact once the strap dries off from the water drops, it will look as if it never happens.

Available Size (as pictured):
22/22 125/75 - 2 * open stitch style, 0 * closed stitch style (sold out)
24/24 125/75 - 2 * open stitch style (pre punched 5 holes), 0 * closed stitch style (pre punched 5 holes)
26/26 125/75 - 2 * open stitch style, 1 * closed stitch style

DPP_1258.JPG

Classic Calf - Retail price is US$77 shipped . Promotional price is US$66 shipped . STOCK SALE PRICE is US$55 shipped .

Description:
It's a example of classic calf strap. Smooth surface, soft, and supple. A must have in any strap collection.

Available Size (as pictured):
22/22 125/75 (sold out)
24/24 125/75 - 3 * open stitch style (pre punched 5 holes), 0 * closed stitch style (sold out)
26/26 125/75 - 1 * open stitch style, 1 * closed stitch style

DPP_1256.JPG

STOCK SALE Stingray Strap

All ready stock stingray strap is 50% off regular price. Price below is already reflected the discounted price.

Please note that this ready stock is heavily discounted because these were the very first strap I ever made. A lot of improvements have been made to my straps ever since such as the thickness of these straps is 3 mm vs what I have now at 4 mm, better leather on the back of the strap, and many others. Therefore please note these differences before making your orders. If you would like the newer and better stingray straps, please order the new customized one. happy.gif

Model B (half pearl) - For ready stock strap, retail price is US$120 shipped . STOCK SALE PRICE is US$60 shipped .
Shown below in Model B (Half Pearl) in Baby Blue
Baby Blue (available in size 26/26 75/130)

P5070423+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

Model C (full pearl) - For ready stock strap, retail price is US$130 shipped . STOCK SALE PRICE is US$65 shipped .

Shown below in Model C (full pearl) Baby Blue
Baby Blue (available in size 26/26 75/130)

P5070414+%2528Custom%2529.JPG

Stingray Model B straps come with five pre punched holes and use white stitch. Only Stingray Model C straps are not pre punched. That means these model C straps can be pre hole-punched to your specification as to show off the pearls on the skin. happy.gif

Respond to this message