World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: Put up or shut up teddy poo!

January 21 2012, 6:56 PM 

i will compete against you rd but since you have been carving for a century longer than me i want to make the rules no dremels,burrs ,helpers no chemical help either . now its starts monday no pics when you were wearing bell bottom britches now heres the task you carve a bear and take pic with camera and hold a usa today newspaper beside it so we know its done monday and the contest is who can carve the most different looking bears its not about but one the thing who is the most creative . i think doc is snowbound but all i have to do is fight rain everyday plus my other things i have to do . anybody else who wants to try your welcome this is a real open competition not like the us open where its open to invites only ha ha !!!!

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

January 21 2012, 9:48 PM 

I don't think that Samudosky would appreciate you posting one of his carvings without his permission. Then to disparage it, is both crass and cowardly. The shit you say on here is not how you would talk to our face. You'd be picking your teeth out of your ass. This comming from a man who says he's not an alcoholic, just drinks every night. Come to the Vous Parker, we'll further this discussion there.

Respond to this message   
Doc Parker
(no login)

Bite me Rude Dog...

January 22 2012, 4:13 AM 

I did a portrait of you just last summer!!!You sure are a handsome dude!!! Hahahaha[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

January 22 2012, 5:20 AM 

its sad to threathen old people with knocking teeth out you have to make sure they have them and in the south physical bodily harm is usually defended . i fought two rednecks one time both over 6 foot one got discharged from the military for beating up his drill sargent and he also beat his brother off a dozier with a locust fence post . the moral of the story i was about 135 pds at the time and fighting fair was not the game plan . if doc goes to your little teeth knocking out party i would go and a threat like this goes a long way in a defense trial . school yard bully tactics is so tacky

Respond to this message   

R.D. Coonrod
(Login R.D.C.)

That was about a 3rd grade response, ted puss

January 22 2012, 10:14 AM 

Whats sad buzz,is an old man that is afraid to go to events because he is afraid of getting his teeth kick in by someone he has abused online with his lack of information or just thinking it was fun. Coming from someone lacking talent, common sense, and good judgement makes it that much worse for ted puss.

So ted puss, is that one of your three pics? Or are you going to cowardly decline the challenge?

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: That was about a 3rd grade response, ted puss

January 22 2012, 4:15 PM 

i think he has been rude on the forums to doc and then makes threats of bodily harm in the south you dont jump on old men there dangerous . we just had a 90 year old man arrested for terroristic threats and acts it has a 40 year prison sentence and a 250,000 fine he dressed up in his kkk outfit and went into the huddle house after a black person and he always carries a gun . this same place a man blew his cheating wife through the wall several years ago with a double barrel shotgun , so to me threats are serious if they say there going to do it they are

Respond to this message   
JohnnyX
(no login)

Can't see the forest threw the trees folks?

February 24 2014, 11:27 AM 

I find it comical how this thred started out stating the worries people have about how the carvers on the show 'Saw Dog' may portray us. But in reality its negative threds such as this one that are more like reading sharpie on a high school stall wall....ive seen much work from many artist here.....its all relative....you can't create a formula for like and dislike...remember its easy to be a critic, it not a talent of any sort..you can only carve what you love and love what you carve...stay positive...look ahead.. I believe this was started in good faith but has ballooned into nothing but negative engery. Your comments only help to cement the stereotypes that surround this art form and hurt the carving "community" that you both claim to be such a part of ...way to go boys...grow up....

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum