World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Life is just a Moment in Time

January 28 2012 at 5:38 PM
RB  (no login)

Never Long Enough.. Rego I Love Your Work, even more now that I know you don't waist your time on FB.. Buzz, well that's anouther Story, Me, I wish my daughter had never gave this thing too me,, as other's lol

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rego
(no login)

Re: Life is just a Moment in Time

January 28 2012, 5:56 PM 

thanks man ,Ive enjoyed your work to.Hey i just got high speed a year ago.I dont even know how FB works,Im guessing you have to hop all over to each persons site.Im sure I will FB soon,video killed the radio star,will FB kill the forums.

Respond to this message   
king of bling bling
(Login kingofblingbling)

Re: Life is just a Moment in Time

January 28 2012, 7:26 PM 

fb is diff good part you can see others pics and get inspiration but sometimes i feel friendship is one sided when they been carving forever and they have no pics its like there paranoid of people stealing ideas or afraid of critcism . what we do is ridiculous anyway some think there great shit maybe in our demented minds ha ha !!! im glad your down to earth joe im building my false ego so i can fit in this bullshit ha ha !!! i think colors are the answer to these idiots look how happy bear is with those red hearts , when i paint my crap my mood is uplifted from shithead to asshole

Respond to this message   
Doc Parker
(no login)

I loves ya one and all( even the evil ones!)

January 29 2012, 6:40 PM 

FB is kinda a way for the gov't to watch-out for terrorists. We'll fit right in!Hahahahahahaha!Especially you Buzz!I know what you mean though, some want to be friends, but what are they really there for?? I kept my friends to a minimum( like 27-30) so I don't get a virus, or spam, or identity theft, etc. I see some that have 490+??? wtf?? I can only manage 27-30. Yeah, Barre's hearts are a kool idea for this year!

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: I loves ya one and all( even the evil ones!)

January 30 2012, 7:34 PM 

they say zuckerberg is a cia agent ha ha ha !!!! i think its a good way to hold pics you can look back and see what you did inventory control

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum