World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

5 days now

March 13 2012 at 12:39 AM
Mick  (no login)

5 days worth of damages for your unfounded "implications" and forged, misrepresented post, under my name.
Cheers
Mick

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Great concept. Like a morning medation.

March 13 2012, 11:12 AM 

I hope you keep this up all of us can find inspiration in your words. We may start calling you Mick, the Guru of peace and love. What a way to start each day. It would be nice if you posted some inspirational works too.

Respond to this message   
Cindy King
(no login)

Re: Great concept. Like a morning medation.

March 13 2012, 12:28 PM 

Barre, I agree with Mick. That post was changed by you and you have refused to take it down after him requesting it. You are wrong, there is nothing being funny about it at all. I am very disappointed that you would take it upon yourself to change another persons written words, I feel that was grossly over the line. I would hope if someone didn't like what I said they would delete it, not take it upon themselves to change what I have written.

Respond to this message   

Dark Helmet
(Login Dark_Helmet)

I think you're missing the point

March 13 2012, 7:23 PM 

if you think you need to remove a post for over-the-top content or whatever reason, fine. If you think you should be allowed to f**k with a man's words in public and present them as his, you have a problem, and Mick has a case.

Think on it

Respond to this message   

Penny
(Login Penny220)

Re: 5 days now

March 13 2012, 1:00 PM 

When Cindy King just spoke up, there is something that seriously needs to be taken to heart.

Bob and Cindy are not afforded the ability to simply speak up and if Cindy speaks up, yeah, there is a serious problem!

Penny

http://www.custompaintandairbrushing.com

Respond to this message   

Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

No, It says I changed it. Everone knows it's not him let it go.

March 13 2012, 2:00 PM 

Sorry. I'm sick of people doing and saying what ever the hell they want. Play by the rules and have fun. I offered to allow him to post his original post and I'd post mine. That's it. I deleted that guy Jim he reposted 5 times.

Wouldn't it be cool if more people posted work and not BS so we did not have to deal with stuff like this?

All Mick has ever done is through stones why defend him? What positive thing has he done? You may not want your post changed it wasn't his was because he's a perpetual ass.

How many of the good carvers even post any more? why do you think they don't post?

No one needs to have what they say deleted or altered just be honest and respectful. How immature of a group are we?

Let it go it means nothing. No one really cares what the hell it says.

I'm starting to wonder what I gain from this? If you are my friend and care about the craft post if not post someplace else.

I am happy to make it a blog I don't care. I have art collectors and business associate's looking in on this. They think I'm Jesus on cross. LOL

Please grow up lets move on to something good.

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Mar 13, 2012 2:12 PM

Respond to this message   

Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Offensive? Are you kidding me? LOL

March 13 2012, 2:24 PM 

Blue wobbly thing
March 8 2012, 2:10 PM

Looks like you've made a good job of re-inventing our art again. I would suggest that it could have even more impact if you stood it on as base. It seems familiar as an object as it stands just now, catches the eye and has general overall appeal.

I'd try the coloring and blending of colors like you did but I'm not that talented. If it has pipes in and out it might come across as more like a hookah and I'd want to smoke out of it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is funny stuff if you all don't think so I'm sorry. Mick can shit on my parade but I change his words to something silly as this and I get tossed under the bus. That's funny. It says it was changed right under it so there is no reason anyone think it was his words.

I'm looking forward to the law suit. Will I be extradited? lol.

Everyone is welcome to contribute to the forum. I will not change words in a posting again. I may choose a rewrite a posting as my rewrite but who knows. I hope we get some new people who are not like Mick and buzz and understand limits like I do. lol

Sober up people.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: Offensive? Are you kidding me? LOL

March 13 2012, 4:35 PM 

penny and cindy are right micks a good guy a pro carver and influential artist you want him on your side not to alienate him . jim seemed like a good guy give them a chance i know it was bad of me to mention your lazy left eye but with you being a lefty i wonder if your right eye dominant it seems cross dominant people can be very creative

Respond to this message   
R.D. Coonrod
(no login)

Re: Offensive? Are you kidding me? LOL

March 13 2012, 4:37 PM 

I have to ask why is it that bob and cindy do not have the ability to simply speak up? I have never known either one of them having a problem speaking.

I do have to agree, if you don't like the content of a post, delete it. Changing it is wrong on so many levels, entertaining at times, but still wrong.

Respond to this message   

Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

opinions

March 13 2012, 5:32 PM 

Lots of them gotta love em or not.I guess Buzz decided his time is up. I think people like the crap more than the art.

Respond to this message   
R.D. Coonrod
(no login)

Re: opinions

March 13 2012, 5:46 PM 

Well now there you go... What a reality show... If your going to get into reality tv, why not embrace the reality and really make it worth watching.
A show based on a carvers forum, the film crew could jump from shop to shop instigating as much as possible along the way, all the time monitoring forum activity and comments on the work being done. The drama would be certain and never ending. I'm sure a few laws would even be broke. If thats the kind of thing you think you might need in your life...I hope not

Respond to this message   

Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Sounds Good

March 13 2012, 6:17 PM 

I'd have to post the pictures of the Teddy Bear from the Royal then. They sent me a picture wanted me to post it someone left it there. It looked like it had been slept with.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum