World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

junk store

March 15 2012 at 10:13 AM

buzzsaw  (Login buzzsawz)

this piece i bought at a junk store i donated the cushion top back took the wrought iron base repainted it then took a scrap piece of wood from the coca cola mansion we call that place that becuase the owner is a woodruff they have owned big chunks of coke stock . a builder sold me scraps that he cleaned up after job was completed the house cost 30 mil and i think uncle tree carved a 10-12 foot bear inside of it. the wood might have been imported from europe reclaimed from houses, barns etc . [linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brian Kinney
(Login TheYooper)

RE: junk store

March 15 2012, 5:59 PM 

Buzz,,,, What the hell did you just say, cuz i couldn't make heads or tails of what the hell your talking about from these pics. Really????

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: RE: junk store

March 15 2012, 7:22 PM 

mr kearney could you refrain from commenting on my posts your rude language upsets me , mr .t left the forum and rude commentary is not permitted!!!!!!! this is a place for showing work and growing as artists and mack impersonations . now move along there is nothing to stare at [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Rona
(no login)

it's back

March 16 2012, 3:33 AM 

There it is. The super crap camera, or phones or whatever he has been using the last three years. Can't afford a new one he says, with three stores in operation. Or is it the weather again, or you don't know how to use one,or... or...?

Then the speak-no posts. wtf?
Buzz, you forgot the endless right brain, dominance blurbs spewed out from the Google copy and paste searches you do.

Coming up next folks a quick,quick,quick, [the often repeated word], smeary,fuzzy strange bear pics.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: it's back

March 16 2012, 10:07 AM 

romney the blurry pics are from motion im constantly producing work at a fast clip saw dust , right brain matter , etc does coat the camera lens calm down hopefully i can get geared up to start carving more and posting Some snappE Xtras

Respond to this message   
Patrick
(Login TumbleWeedCarver)

Holy crap

March 16 2012, 5:36 PM 

Holy crap I just noticed Buzz defriended me on FB, how the hell did this happen, I thought yuo were in jail as I didnt see any of the video posts that you had been posting. Oh well Buzz I was your fan too, tried to get your ass unbanned lol. Youre still my cyber friend Buzz, keep on carvin bro

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: Holy crap

March 16 2012, 6:40 PM 

after i got banned my puter died with a virus and some hacking issues i think im getting everything resolved not sure about the security of any sites

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum