World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

rent maybe sell

March 15 2012 at 10:59 AM
S Cook  (Login craftypaws)

5 acres established carving store on main hwy only road to 2 lakes fishing camping hunting near Fort Campbell Army Base, Unincorporated so no complaints or hassles from any city no neighbors over 350 foot road frontage, carport to carve under, 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home to live in right on property you could grow water melons or pumpkins and sell them in the fall, you could also sell portable building there that Amish make you could have a flea market there on weekend its endless ways to make money on 5 acres but I have some other place to carve and need to be there rent is only $650 a month for everything town is indian mound TN also brand new 4 lane hwy just put in has 2 driveways so tractor trailer can deliver logs
email me for photos

WeMakeTotemPoles@aol.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Sounds like a good deal

March 15 2012, 11:39 AM 

I hope someone starting up takes you up on that. Are there other carvers close by?

Respond to this message   
S Cook
(Login craftypaws)

no other carvers in area

March 15 2012, 6:38 PM 

I am the only carver that I know about, within 3 hr at least in any direction this place has a good following and repeat customers I have been here since 2006 off and on

Respond to this message   
MWR
(Login toughcypress)

Re: no other carvers in area

March 15 2012, 7:39 PM 

can you email me photos of property and home thanks Mark

Respond to this message   
Sawdust
(no login)

WHY?

March 16 2012, 11:38 AM 

why are you moving if it is such a GREAT location? You must be going where the getting is better! Sounds a little strange to me But to each their own.

Respond to this message   
S Cook
(Login craftypaws)

gee always with the negative

March 16 2012, 12:20 PM 

well I have summer commitments in another state, a big resort putting in 200 log cabins they have 40 acres for me to carve but that's my business, I have an apartment in the barn for me when I come back to TN. if need be. I am a free spirit I got no baggage. I like to travel go to fl for the winters, I got it in my blood, Italian and all. Gypsy girl carver that's what i am. Yes my place is a money maker anyplace on a main road is the place to be there are tons of Army and retired army all over here sell tons of eagles.

so just keep your negativity see were that gets you I do not want any negative people near me your just no fun

Respond to this message   
S Cook
(Login craftypaws)

MWR

March 16 2012, 12:33 PM 

whats your email? I will send them tonight

Respond to this message   
Sawdust
(no login)

Sorry!

March 16 2012, 3:34 PM 

You took the question as negative? When I am considering moving to a place I have never been to start up a business and live, I want to know about it. Glad you have a big job! Need any help? I am a free spirit too. Sorry for your misinterpretation of the above. Hope you can find someone.

Respond to this message   
S Cook
(Login craftypaws)

sawdust who are you?

March 17 2012, 5:23 AM 

I have the place rented
thanks for the interest

Respond to this message   

Penny
(Login Penny220)

Re: rent maybe sell

March 18 2012, 6:43 PM 

Rumor has it Thor may be looking for a take over as well. Right on the TN/GA line.

Penny

http://www.custompaintandairbrushing.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum