World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Buy 9 bags of spoons from the dollar store and people begin to ask questiones.

March 16 2012 at 4:59 PM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

I said one of my friends put out a $10 creative challenge. Apparently, as encouraged by other dollar store shopper I need a little paint and some hot glue now. One other suggestion was to spend $20 on booze to get a little extra creative. Good luck being creative man was the last thing I heard going out the door.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: Buy 9 bags of spoons from the dollar store and people begin to ask questiones.

March 16 2012, 6:01 PM 

becareful bear repetitive themes are a sign of ( schizophrenia) louis wain the great painter of cats was doing fractals that did not hardly resemble cats in his later years . try to mix in some sporks!!! butter knives!!!! and other creative vices stay anchored direct your energy inward if you focus frustration on others your work will be tainted . try your spoon art using only your right hand this will build brain connections that will pull and anchor you back into reality and avoid repetitive behaviours

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

How glad are we he's back?

March 16 2012, 6:04 PM 

Can we block you forever? You'd make as much sense writing in a language I can't read.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: How glad are we he's back?

March 16 2012, 6:46 PM 

im trying to inform you of what i see happening with your mental state crazy is good but lost at sea with out a rudder in the dark chasm of the subconscious can be detrimental . if you want to sail stay in sight of land [linked image]

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

And I let you post why?

March 16 2012, 6:55 PM 

???

Post some of your bad art I need a good laugh.

Respond to this message   
Rick
(no login)

Re: And I let you post why?

March 16 2012, 8:03 PM 

Sounds good, forks and knives, maybe a spatula or two. Would show some diversity and give the delusional some symbolance of interlectual creativity! Bhahaaaaaaaa....oh..my head

Respond to this message   
Brian Kinney
(Login TheYooper)

RE: Re: And I let you post why?

March 18 2012, 6:07 AM 

This made me laugh out loud!! Nice one Ricksaw!!! lmao

Respond to this message   
R.D. Coonrod
(no login)

Re: RE: Re: And I let you post why?

March 18 2012, 7:16 AM 

I can see the cashier lady from the dollar store now sitting in front of the computer watching barres mick impression video, calling everyone she knows telling them she found out what that guy wanted all them spoons for......I don't thinks thats what is meant by the term spooning...

Respond to this message   

kevin davis
(Login kevscarvings)

maybe buzz is on to something

March 18 2012, 1:55 PM 

barre you have to admit you are a few pieces of firewood short of having a full load. it is all tooo funny. has been entertaining.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: maybe buzz is on to something

March 18 2012, 6:05 PM 

bear is funny at others expense but he methodically puts things in fractal type sequences maybe a lunatic defense is a good choice in his court case with mack , i think his work is right now the most collectable but the gulf of neverland is beckoning him and his greatest art works are to come . maybe he wont rupture his colon before his ship arrives

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum