World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Silence

April 1 2012 at 8:29 PM
R.B.  (no login)

I Took my grandson's arrowhead hunting up on the the old ranch this weekend.. we were out miles from any noise..absolutly no noise, no light,, total beautiful Peace.. It's allmost strange too find that space these day's.. My Grandson's never experienced it before. they love it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
R.D. Coonrod
(no login)

Re: Silence

April 2 2012, 6:19 AM 

Respond to this message   
lynn randall
(no login)

April 2 2012, 12:49 PM 

It was the late 80's,my brother and i were canoeing through a slow moving
stream back in the mountains of the adirondacks.It was mid nov.,the night before a storm hit.That morning going down the river everything was covered in snow,the sky was over cast,there was no wind, no color just black
and white and silence.Just bumping the paddle against the canoe sounded like
a rifle shot.That day will be with me the rest of my life.

Respond to this message   
joe r
(no login)

April 2 2012, 4:43 PM 

As a kid who grew up right along the ocean I always had a row boat to go fishing in.I remember to this day the quiteness and calm water in the early morning with just the sound of the oars rubbing and the water tapping the boat.

Respond to this message   
R.B.
(no login)

April 3 2012, 5:30 PM 

SHIT IT'S nOIZZZY, WELL I'LL LRAVE IT AT THAT....

Respond to this message   
Indy
(no login)

April 4 2012, 6:05 PM 

Great post.
Thanks RD for that YouTube.
Brings back some good memories of times when memories are few and between, enjoying silence on a country road laying on the roof of my 66 chevelle all messed up. God those were the days.
Added it to my favorites. Had no idea one could find something like that on here. Guess that goes to show how much I dont know about this world of cyberspace.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum