World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I reliefed MySeLf

January 1 2013 at 9:37 AM

buzzsaw  (Login buzzsawz)

reclaimed wood left over from construction of a a 30 mil home [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Guest Poster
(no login)

Happy New Year Dawg

January 1 2013, 3:24 PM 

Good Game

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

Re: Happy New Year Dawg

January 1 2013, 4:12 PM 

lets hope its a good one i hope to be creative

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

Re: Happy New Year Dawg

January 2 2013, 7:42 AM 

That's one piece of wood that won't go back in that home. I just don't see one thing that would be desirable to own that piece.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

not sure

January 2 2013, 10:50 AM 

i would not have it in my home so i agree what would you change t short of the fire pit

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

Re: not sure

January 2 2013, 1:50 PM 

I would try to make sense of things. That means taking time to figure out my subject. You apparantly are going for some sort of realism. Look at the profile of a full head dress Indian. You can still carve fast,just have a grasp of you subject. People are going to look at what ever that thing is hanging off the eagle and think " What the hell is that" Is it a feather, a wing a tail, what? I like abstract if it draws my eye into it and has a sensibility to it. Your creations lack personality or desirability. It looks as if someone is just tying to make a buck as fast as they can. I believe if you take just a little more time you bring your personality to your creations. You're taking more time carving more crap to make less money, than if you took your time and carved less things to bring in more money. Would YOU want own one of your own creations? Why would anyone else? But if you want to keep craving crap, I couldn't care less. It doesn't affect me in any way, except to make my shit look better. If your brave enough to post that kind of crap on here you should be thick skinned enough for truthfull critisism.Good luck ,and go fuck yourself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I threw last last thing in there just for shock. It made me laugh.

Respond to this message   
buzzsaw
(Login buzzblastings)

true

January 2 2013, 2:42 PM 

critcism is good i have no problem with problem you see as long as theres a solution also im a slow learner so it might take time to correct . i think my problem is i have detached ear lobes where some people have attached with no ear lobe [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Tynan
(no login)

Re: true

January 2 2013, 4:34 PM 

Thats your real problem. You have way to many excuses. Maybe if you consentrate on what your do as apposed to why you can't, You might stand a chance.

Respond to this message   

Barre Pinske
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: true

January 2 2013, 5:40 PM 

I agree with Ken there is a right amount of time to spend on things I'd like to see more constructive comments on that topic. It has to be one of the most important parts of success in an art business. I often spend a little of "my time" at night on a project to give it a little extra I may not get paid for so to speak. Customers seem to have limits even the very rich. I like to have people feel like they are getting a good value but still charge enough.

How do you all do it? It seems Buzz cranks out crap we don't know what he or most folks are really selling things for. I say do your best, put in a reasonable amount of time and effort and get a good result.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

i have an extreme cowlick due to a double hair whorl

January 2 2013, 6:55 PM 

i think every area!!!! price and what people will pay is a determining factor , as far as what im good at i really dont know [linked image] i have been studying about left handed people and it seems they had a twin at conception but the right handed one died and was absorbed by the mother where twins usually begin as triplets then one is absorbed then like mirror twins one is right handed and other is left . you know a left hander typically has a counterclockwise hair whorl verse a right handers clockwise whorl . now if your a ambidextrious person like me or hand confused usually you have a double hair whorl i think this effects how one perceives things i think mine is not so much a double crown as it is a clockwise and counterclockwise crown which in turns causes a cow lick . i think this causes me two perceive two fields of vision in sculpture i have contemplated modern art but in my area that would not work total outsider untrained art has a chance in a better economy since price would be at novelty?/souvenier levels i feel i will just have to accept a nominal growth as a sculptor and degree of symmetry and definition after 5 years im getting worse and everyday is a bad hair day

Respond to this message   
tynan
(no login)

Re: i have an extreme cowlick due to a double hair whorl

January 2 2013, 7:35 PM 

Definitely not getting sucked into this bullshit.See ya.

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

how one see,s

January 2 2013, 9:10 PM 

see thats the issue i see the world different http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOGJQD0WXkk also i think alien hand syndrome is at workhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLcTs18j9c

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum