World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Move to Chester and sell art!

January 25 2013 at 9:35 AM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

This place is up the street from me it's cheap! It has a barn it's ready to go we need more artist's here it could be a destination.

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/property?propertyId=276858535&mode=detail&brandType=CB

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Guest Poster
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Move to Chester and sell art!

January 25 2013, 11:15 AM 

I should have mentioned I kow theses folks they moved into the woods and the person that was going to buy it bailed. This is way below market value the guy who owns it is not a worker and he has two kids. They need it gone they cannot affordvtwo places. There is economic development money available I could help someone get set up here.

Respond to this message   

Mike K
(Login mykee50)

Re: Move to Chester and sell art!

January 26 2013, 4:21 PM 

That property would sell out here in a minute for that price.

Respond to this message   
Patrick
(Login palspatricio)

wow

January 26 2013, 5:34 PM 

Barre I sure wish I could uproot from here in Colorado. That is a beautiful piece of property and a damn nice price. I am finally going full bore with carving and am enjoying it. Take care of yourself

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: wow

January 26 2013, 8:13 PM 

It's a great price here too like paces are asking up to $300,000. These folks just want out the guy inherited the place from his Mom he moved to another family place in the woods. This road is a gold mine we need more artists here to get folks to stop and have real collectors shop. It's a straight shot fom NYC. through Ct and Ma that's why I moved here. It's in the middle of nowhere but on a road to everywhere a ton of dough drives by here. You should be able to make $90,000 a year if you work hard, have fair prices and good work.

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Jan 29, 2013 9:06 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum