World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Buzzsaw

October 27 2014 at 5:06 AM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

You have a cell #, if ya don't want to post It, email me. I might need it if I get lost looking ya up.
dr-ricks@hotmail.com
Doug

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

follow the river of gold

October 27 2014, 6:58 AM 

i sent cell number -had a guy and his wife at counter yesterday while they were checking out i said where do you work at he said emory i said you guys are able to save people dallas flubbed up he grinned . even the waste from the ebola victims is treated with chemicals held 4 hours before being released into the sewer system . the sewer guys were about to cut emory off afraid of putting ebola into circulation . theres a theory that from years of women using bith control it caused an explosion of all these identity crisis same sex perverts , when these metropolitan areas recycle and send water down the branch to there cousins -hence branch cousins they drank all the chemicals inbound . living in a rural area on a mountain with artesians wells at headwaters keeps you normal . my guess the cornholerthistler dranks bottled water haha

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: follow the river of gold

October 27 2014, 9:03 AM 

I think his number has 666 in it some place!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
cornelius thistlewaite
(no login)

Re: follow the river of gold

October 27 2014, 11:26 AM 

My dear profiter of human misery and suffering...would you mind translating your rambling message into prose that those of us with English as our first language might be able to understand?

Many Thanks

Respond to this message   

captain obivious
(Login buzzsawz)

you guys

October 27 2014, 1:48 PM 

now cornthistler how do I profit on misery im thinking a lil common sense is in order why have we got a lawyer as the ebola czar no medical training my guess political damage control . and bear you have 666 behind your ear!!!!!hahaha the theory of birth control leeching into the water supply causing a higher rate of transgenders is a relevant theory . chemical affecting hormones and im glad the sewer guys held emorys feet to the fire and make them pre-treat the ebola waste .

Respond to this message   
Indy
(no login)

Re: you guys

October 27 2014, 5:08 PM 

Got it, see ya in a few weeks if I get all my work done at the cabin. Getting the road up to the cabin stoned and me too LOL, and have a 12'x 12' concrete slab to poor. If it all works out should get that all done the first week then will have a week to play. Of course plans never go as planed, if I cant make it I'll give ya a call. Speaking of calling, should I call ya before I head down to make sure you'll be there?

Respond to this message   

buzzsaw
(Login buzzsawz)

yeah

October 27 2014, 5:49 PM 

just call im usually there but leave to go do other stuff sometimes maybe we can go see tree hes the worlds best wood whittler he will tell us that too hahaha!!!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum