World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hey Buzz

November 8 2014 at 4:03 PM

Art   (Login Marine57)

Indy text_ed me & said tell you he wouldn't make it down to your place this trip. Had some truck trouble or he might have seen a picture of ya..."grin"

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

buzz
(Login buzzsawz)

yeah

November 8 2014, 6:36 PM 

hes afraid to meet billy and the boyz hahaha!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBgxdROTTrE

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: yeah

November 9 2014, 6:08 AM 

Why do all Buzz's friends have something break down when it's time to travel? I got a flat tire on the way to his place. Dillard is under a spell!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

buzz
(Login buzzsawz)

its the

November 9 2014, 8:16 AM 

twilight zone and there Is an isonic energy field surrounding the epi-center

Respond to this message   
Indy
(no login)

Re: its the

November 12 2014, 4:24 PM 

I made it home. Sorry I didn't make it down this time Buzz. Thanks Art for passing on the info to buzz.
I seem to have the worst luck in the world. Every time I go south something happens to my vehicle. Like one old feller told me down there. There are two kinds of Yankee's, one is just a Yankee and the other is a damn Yankee. I ask what the deference was, he said a Yankee comes and visits and a damn Yankee comes and stays LOL. So I must have the damn Yankee curse.
Actually if I wasn't such a tight ass I'd buy something with less then 200,000 mile on it. On my way to Kentucky I thought I had a exhaust leek around the donut. Just keep getting louder and louder. So once I got to TN I went to a shop to get the donut changed. Turned out the exhaust manifold was cracked in several places and by the time I was ready to head down your way it sounded like a Sherman tank. They wanted way to much to repair it so will get it done here. Besides I picked up a hell of a cold down there so wouldn't have wanted to pass it on to anyone, Maybe the next time.

Respond to this message   

buzz
(Login buzzsawz)

yeah

November 13 2014, 3:45 PM 

im stingy too and i just got over a sinus infection that got into my lungs i did not go to doc just suffered

Respond to this message   
Indy
(no login)

Re: yeah

November 14 2014, 5:39 AM 

same here, just tough it out.

Hey I sure wish I had made it down. I seen that OBchicken you had ready for me. Man I would have love to had that thing. It would have been placed next to the road for all us KKK loven, bigot, raciest, hillbillies to see. Those are just a few names one gets called for speaking there mind in this country.
Maybe next time I'll make it down.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum