World Wide Chain Saw Carving Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just got into it with GO Daddy I would not recommend them

January 26 2017 at 9:19 AM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

I would not recommend Go Daddy for your Website hosting or building. I just called for a little help they put wall up so you need to buy other products to make things easier. In fairness I understand Web hosting and Web building is two different things but when you are able to edit from the hosting site and they tell you they do not support that it seems crazy. They are a pure in it for the dough company claiming to be your helpful friend. I'm very disappointed in them.

$120 a year for web hosting now they want a minimum of $198 for the basic web building $288 for search optimization. Facebook is free, Google is free what do they think they have?

I'm very disappointed.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Jan 26, 2017 9:19 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rich
(Login rkoonz2)

i agree

January 26 2017, 10:59 AM 

I think that was who I used a few years ago when I had my website... it was extra for everything and not that easy of a system to use... it was not worth the money and head ache. I would go to my web site and it would be down... I would have to fix it every few months and there was no reason for it to have stopped working... I think if I did it again I would like to buy my own server and host my own web site... I just don't have time to deal with it all right now, one of these years I will get around to it...
Rich Koonz

Respond to this message   
Art
(Login buck893)

Re: Just got into it with GO Daddy I would not recommend them

January 27 2017, 10:14 AM 

Isn't that the outfit that spends big bucks on super bowl ads?

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: Just got into it with GO Daddy I would not recommend them

January 27 2017, 12:14 PM 

They sponsored Danica's car too. It's part my fault but not all. I support all the big greedy corporations Comcast, Verizon, TD Bank, McDonalds, Walmart, Home Depot and Gieco. I'm a stupid middle aged white guy. I even eat at the Waffle House when down South. I thought I was interesting and unique.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum