WILL WASH AWAY THE OBUMMER YEARShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhqmS-PuTLU

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Aman

January 29 2017, 6:34 AM 

To That.

This is the America I remember as a young kid. When America didn't bow to any one. Didn't get involved in other country's business unless they threatened America.
We didn't want to get involved in WWII till Japan attack us. Then the world seen what it meant to mess with us. Now the world could care less what we think. Our leaders draw the line in the dirt and they just drag our dead solders all over it. Knowing our country is run by cowards, quires, and idiots.

I sure hope trump is able to get term limits for Congress, its time to get the carrier politicians out of Washington. Change the laws saying the president has to liquidate all ties to his business, etc. Do they really think we the people are that stupid, we don't know they all play the system under the table. Look how many end up working for the special interest when they leave Washington. Where do you think O Bomber will end up. He sure isn't going back to the killing field of Chicago, is he! Hell look how many go to Washington just well off politicians, and with in a term there multimillionaires.

Wake up my friends.

One thing I pray he does is putts the DNR,& IRS,in there place. At least trim them down a bit. Do you know if the DNR finds any kind of endangered species on your land they take over it and you cant do anything. You dig a pond and if a cat tail starts to grow or lily pad you can't remove it. If a pain in the dirty ass goose lands in it then it a sanctuary and you have to leave them alone to shit all over the place and run off your children.
If they say your land is a good habitat for a species that's no where to be found on it, they can still take the land. Right now there trying to take hundreds of acres from a guy because of that. How Fucked up is that???? That's not the free country I remember.
God Bless Trump and GOD bless America again I hope.

Respond to this message   
Art
(Login buck893)

Re: Aman

January 29 2017, 7:26 AM 

Right on Indy! Eight years of that pussy apologizing to everyone is over. Time to stand up and get those folks that have sworn to kill us out of here. Sad that they get all the benefits free and the veterans can hardly get a loan. Geeez

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

January 29 2017, 8:20 AM 

I hope America does not regret voting him in. The ban on Muslims coming to the US is causing a lot of hardships. My thought is maybe it will make the people effected work to change their culture. If my buddies were doing something that was keeping me from being able to do what I want to do I'd try to get them to stop. Killing random innocent people, women, children or who ever they choose in the name of their God needs to stop. Terrorism is aweful. They need to change their culture so it's not ok to be a terrorist then they can play with us. Maybe if the wealthy and smart people become more inconvenienced they will do more in their home land to get shit straight.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

January 29 2017, 12:40 PM 

Don't worry Barre. Who really cares what they think. And your right, make it hard on them all to come to the best country in the world. Maybe, just maybe, they will stop there idiotic beliefs.

And its not a ban on Muslims. Its a ban on radical Muslims that want to do us harm.

What people don't seem to get is even though Trump is a very successful man and relatively smart. He is not a carrier politician, like what we are all use to hearing when running for a office. He's really more like us. Says what he thinks and in layman words. Like when he was asked on the last interview, If he would allow water boarding, etc. His response was yes and worst, mentioning the word torture. The same word you or I would have used, because that's what any of that is, torture. If he were a politician he would have said extreme measures to get information, or some other twisted wording making it sound softer.

When he was running the media and Clintons bunch would get on him about his constant talking about how successful he is and how hes made a great fortune. Well hell, he's not a politician and doesn't have any political successes to lie about like the rest of them. I like the fact this guy is up front and honest.

I say give him a chance, we gave OB a chance. he's already done more for the people, and not just some people, but all the people in this country, than what OB did in 8 years.

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

January 29 2017, 1:02 PM 

The Middle East has needs to get its shit together. They do crazy shit like burn people in cages and chop peoples heads off in the street. Maybe not treating them the way we treat others will help them realize what's going on there is not ok with us. Obviously it's not everyone but if their core beliefs hold ideals that they are the only ones who are right we have a problem.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

dr bob
(Login buzzsawz)

the femi nazis

January 29 2017, 8:31 PM 

need to quit marching and take a leap of faithhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rEJVv0yGgI

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum