World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I see Calafonacation

January 30 2017 at 3:36 PM
Indy  (Login D.R.)

Wants to suckseed from the US again. What a bunch of sore losers. I never realized how screwed up the Libs are in this country. Im embarrass to say I was once more liberal than conservative. But even than I was never a sore loser at anything. Makes me sick. They can go as long as the leave the Red Woods for the rest of us to cut down and carve. LOL

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

January 30 2017, 4:23 PM 

that whole coast is going liberal fukushima is rotting there brain cali is in crazy debt the sexual deseases are rotting them and Georgia got there movie industry cause there taxes are too high

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

Re: indy

January 30 2017, 5:59 PM 

If all those actors come with it, I'm not sure I'd want the movie industry in my state.

What gets me about all those bigots, is they act in movies that constantly belittles women, children, gays, Negros, you name it. Most all do one kind of a drug. There all pigs and I don't understand anyone following or even caring what one of them thinks. There are none of them like the old stars where.
You didn't see all the lady actors baring it all and saying the F word every 5 min. Or very young kids saying the f word or worst.
We been watching the show 'Game of Thorns'
we really like it, but man the things they say to the young girls on there is unbelievable. The little gal Iya I think was her name couldn't have been more than 10-11 in the beginning if that.
She was in some scenes and was talked to like a whore, I mean worse then I have ever talked to a whore. LOL just kidding I've never talked to a.
Had I been her real father and said that in the real world I would be in jail.

Respond to this message   
Art
(Login buck893)

January 30 2017, 6:21 PM 

Those are the people that want to tell us how we should live? Wonder how come they don't have some of them come live with them in those big houses?

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

heres hollyweird actors

January 30 2017, 9:08 PM 

look at the hands a man has longer ring fingers than pointer fingers womens ring finger is equal or shorter mans testosterone causes ring finger to be longer obummers wife manchelle has man hands and wide shouldershttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JFWCeV1vYM bruce jenner is now Caitlin pretty sick crew

Respond to this message   
Indy
(Login D.R.)

January 31 2017, 5:27 AM 

Heck there the ones crying about the fence on the border, remove guns from everyone, save the environment. Than look at there homes. High fences and armed guards, and a collection of jets and cars. Geeees what a bunch of hypocrites.

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

indy

January 31 2017, 8:21 PM 

your a deplorable trust the govt if they and al gore tax you to death it will save the environment if planned parenthood aborts mo babies the baby mammas can get back in the clubs sooner and gun grabs are for your safety they would not want you to shoot a meth head busting through your window at nite with a axe in his hand. obummers muslim infiltration and browning up of America is for the good sanctuary cities protect the law breakers from ole mean republicans that think laws should be followed blacks have done great look at Chicago and the liberal bath houses that run that cityhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum