World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Go Pat's

February 4 2017 at 5:26 PM

Pinske  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

I want to wish our team the best as they go for another Super Bowl win. Go Pat's!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

its the year of the under dawg

February 4 2017, 7:08 PM 

flat footballs low air pressure under sized balls might not work this year I suggest the pats double up on there HGH and DECA THE DIRTY BURDS ARE COMINGhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_4NVS0-P-s

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: its the year of the under dawg

February 6 2017, 4:50 AM 

Unreal! Brady and Bellichick solidify they are the greatest ever. I watched the game all the way through I could not believe what I was seeing. This game shows it pays to never give up.

Pinske

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

i wonder what trickery

February 6 2017, 9:28 AM 

they used this time when lance Armstrong was winning I made the comment in the maint dept at my old job he was abusing roids everybody laughed and said he weighs a 100 pounds , I sad he takes epo steroid that increases red blood cell production which gives more endurance . they used to pull red blood cells out then before comps they would infuse them back in with the replenished ones so they had double . some nascar drivers used to keep extra fuel in there roll bars to cut down on pit stops the pats had some trickery going on it will be exposed . in sports the team with the best pharmacist seems to winhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMG4GUgnlMo

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: i wonder what trickery

February 6 2017, 4:43 PM 

There is no trickery for talent and determination. I have seen some trickery at your shop with the fake broken pipe on the desk saying to toilet is broke so you can save money on toilet paper and water!! Who does that? Those who live in out houses should not cast stones!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

dr bob
(Login buzzsawz)

the pipe was broke

February 6 2017, 7:29 PM 

at least the one I had for show and tell haha!!! you are delusional to think football is not riddled with performing enhancing drugs and trickery all things that co habitat with money are crooked , the biggest scam in the world is a dollar for a water . in football they have put bountys on players is that talent you might as well carry a shank in the game boxing they have put lead in gloves . barnum and bailey circus is gone due to the elephant abuse my guess with all these players walking with walkers and eating wheel barrow loads of pain killers football might go nexthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWoD1RtuSus bear you live in a shack and drive a Mercedes if one wants to see that they can drive down any MLK boulevard in a big city and see the same thing you better get the windows boarded up the cracks in the wall fixed one nite you will wake up and have meth heads crawling in the cloud bed haha!!!!

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: the pipe was broke

February 6 2017, 9:56 PM 

Women are the biggest tricksters. They shave themselves, color their hair, pluck thier eyebrows, ware push up bras, paint on a face and stuff their flesh into pre-formed cloths called Spanks. I try to keep it real by getting 20 somethings in my cloud bed I spank their butts and they call me Daddy it's super hot. You can get nice women to go out with you if you have plumbing!

By the way, I'm going to be fixing this place up you will have to come visit. I'm not sure Chester Vt is ready for you. I think if we told them you had been an elephant trainer and you lost your our job the folks here would have some compassion for you. There are no PETA people here they have a page of pictures of kids with deer they shot in the paper every fall. .

Pinske

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Feb 7, 2017 4:15 AM

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

i wonder if they

February 7 2017, 9:30 AM 

have fur downstairshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FSzUxE9eM peta in Vermont

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: i wonder if they

February 7 2017, 5:08 PM 

Brattleboro is to VT what California is to the US they are in their own world down there.

Pinske

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum