Re: good news bear skiing gets a life extension this year

March 13 2017, 9:58 AM 

Gonna be tough sawin' sad.gif

Respond to this message   

larry
(Login buzzsawz)

bear will be comfy

March 13 2017, 11:35 AM 

carving inside with his cnc drinking left handed drinks but he better get some wood in so he donts have to fight the abominable snow men when the dumper materializes haha!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: bear will be comfy

March 13 2017, 12:31 PM 

We are going to get whacked up here it's going to be a mess. I am going to bring in the fire wood and have stocked up the fridge. I'm not headed to Ridgway the roads are going to suck too bad and I need to be here this weekend. Everyone should move to Georgia it's the best State in the USA. Best state to find a fat girl friend, best out houses, and the best place for a nice canoe trip like the one depicted in the movie Deliverance.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

billy bob
(Login buzzsawz)

bear you need sum

March 13 2017, 3:24 PM 

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: bear you need sum

March 13 2017, 4:22 PM 

The movie Deliverance and Jessie Helms kept Notherners from moving down South for a long time. Smart move on their part keeping the land and nice weather to themselves! The whole Red Neck thing has just been an act a scam to dupe the well educated North. I encourage everyone living in NYC and New England to realize how much cheaper it is to live down there and how nice it is. It's a great place for Black, Latino and Jewish Transexuals also because many of the people there a tall, darker skinned have larger noses and curly dark hair. Most people are big boned and have a little facial hair it's hard to tell the men from women already you will fit in well. Actually Dillard Georgia is a great pit stop between Ptown on Cape Cod and Key West it would make great Spring and Fall gay cummunity. Just don't plan on using Buzz Saws bath room he does not want to spend money on water or toilet paper for non family members. You can pee behind the building though. Let's all move to Georgia!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

This message has been edited by 1pinske on Mar 13, 2017 4:27 PM

Respond to this message   

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

bear you are

March 13 2017, 6:37 PM 

going to be snowed in for a week or 2,s so get your rock Hudson movie collection , then dust it off and do a movie marathon and put your liberace cd in at nite for sleeping . no Games And or Yoddling you might wake the heroine zombies in town and alert them to youse place . I does know you voted for obummer!!!! and of course you had to splint your limp wrist and position it to cast the vote , but voting for trump had to be easier the idea of a alpha male running the country and I voted thinking of a super hottest first lady ever . now start busting your pallets and art chairs up the stove is going to be hungry the next weekhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0WEVrZyQE

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum