World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sorry the blog has gone to weather I'm getting old I guess!

April 1 2017 at 8:12 AM

Barre  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

1' of snow last night and this is not an April fools joke. Hard to believe this. I have things to do in doors but this weather does not motivate me at all. I raked part of my lawn the other day and now this. We had one day of sun in the last 10 I think. I'm seriously considering moving!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

forest gump says if life gives you lemons make lemonade

April 1 2017, 9:31 AM 

in your case snowmen , now if you decide to go south may I make some suggestions first lose a few teeth and rush the rest to turn black your wardrobe should consist of cut off wife beater shirts and the Mercedes well the Mercedes has to go you will have to get a rusty truck with a rebel flag flying from the bed the pitbulls there fine chain them in the back . now heres the part you will hate the the orange pastel shoes have to go you will work boots or hiking boots and also if your attacked by a bunch of rednecks its easier to kick what lil teeth they have with nice gnarly vibram soles but picking abcessed teeth out of vibram soles requires needle nose pliers . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lCGxAMShQ soon everybody will go south

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum