World Wide Chain Saw Carving & Art Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Welcome Bear

April 12 2017 at 8:12 AM

Barre Pinske  (Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

I have been chainsaw carving for over 30 years I never make Welcome Bears! I wanted to make a real cute bear for my Vermont Wooden Bear co. I started with a rough out of a Pray for snow bear. The Paws were not working for a wooden sign so I got the idea to do the heart! The heart can have different sayings put on it like Think Spring or Think Snow. I am able to rough these guys out on my CNC mill then hand detail them making each one similar but unique. It's going to be a great product.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Welcome Bears are a staple of chainsaw carvers I hope people mine!
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

dr phil
(Login buzzsawz)

im glad to see you adding new designs 360 months later

April 12 2017, 10:42 AM 

scrappy doo bears from 1 foot to 12 foot that's a long go , I hope to see more different designs and post them I see no one posting art how are the elite carvers surviving I make some kind of art everyday im taking 3 b complex vitamins a day im so tired and exhausted im tired of counting money art art art faurt art

Respond to this message   

Barre
(Premier Login 1pinske)
Owner

Re: im glad to see you adding new designs 360 months later

April 12 2017, 11:27 AM 

I am doing two things trying to get the Vermont Wooden Bear company going which will run with employees eventually and have an art career. I'm hoping the company will help my art career right now it's just draining cash. I think this Summer will be the big turn around i'll finally have inventory. I need some vitamins I'm living on coco puffs, chicken and roman noodles. I have not had soda in over a year switched to decaf too. If you sold things that were worth more than $12 each you would not have some much cash to count.
Keep your saw in the Wood!

Pinske

Respond to this message   

leroy bobs
(Login buzzsawz)

the greatest price point is

April 12 2017, 1:06 PM 

4.99 if your feeling as bad as you look start taking nicotinamide riboside its a precussor to b-3 , roman noodles will destroy your cardiovascular system!!!!! I knew some artists one winter that was starving , I bought them 10 bucks of that crap to eat to be honest I have never eaten that mess and in my reality that's a good thing. but feed it to the competition haha!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Thank you for joining Pinske's World Wide Chainsaw Carving Forum